Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    So one class is good against another class in pvp, color me surprised. This is different compared to the other expansions how?
    If you've figured out which class Spriest is good against I'd love to hear which one it is so I can /focus them and remain semi-competitive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If you've figured out which class Spriest is good against I'd love to hear which one it is so I can /focus them and remain semi-competitive.
    I'd gladly tell you when we reach 110, but right now everything related to pvp is a tear in the sea.

I'd gladly tell you when we reach 110, but right now everything related to pvp is a tear in the sea.
    if blizzdrones and shills like you would not defend blizz at every point we wouldnt have times when only masochists play certain specs or classes.

I liked survival hunter, but I need more volume to know if I'd switch from MM for realsies.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I can say I tried Fury warrior on pvp Beta. After 5 hours off messing around decided to play Prot.
    On arenas If u get focused u wont make it till end of Bladestorm animation !!!! Or You get destroyed in 6 second stun.

As i see it with no CDs fury in pvp is dead meat never since classic i felt like trash in pvp.

Prot on other hand is good Arms never liked it so no comment on that.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter:

MM - Doesn't feel well made for PvP. Low damage, meh mobility and I'm constantly wishing I had freezing trap.
    BM - Feels much stronger. Single target isn't amazing but it's much more consistent and cleave/aoe damage is really strong (could be useful in RBGs). I also just seem to live much easier than as MM.

Mage:

Frost - Feels good. Glacial Spike with RoP can practically one shot, and our control is still there.
    Fire - Fireball hits for significantly more than Pyro, and I hate it. Other than that though, the damage, mobility, and survivability all feel really good to me. I also love the new fire animations.

Rogue:

Assa - Feels the same as pre-Legion, but damage is considerably more consistent than the other two specs. I don't love or hate it, but it's perhaps stale.
    Outlaw - A lot of fun for the moment, but it's very RNG dependent and I could see it being really frustrating sometimes. I have already found myself fishing for True Bearing as much as possible (makes spending combo points reduce CDs). It synergizes with DfA extremely well, meaning I can get one off every 6-8 seconds as opposed to it's 20 second CD.
    Sublety - So far I've found this spec to be the worst of any class/spec I've played. It's just boring/weak and doesn't feel like it does something better than the other two specs.

Monk:

WW - It's fun, although I feel really weak outside of the ToD/Serenity damage combo. I also feel like I die very fast in stuns.

Warlock:

Aff - Tons of fun. They have so much self healing and absorbs that I don't think they can be 1v1'd. Their spread pressure is great and always fun to try to top BG meters (managed to do 20m in ToK so far). I love seeing Siphon Life back in the game and having some sort of burst potential with stacking UA. I managed to solo a Disc priest with it last night.
    Demo - Feels broken OP. Damage is through the roof (second only to Balance Druids). Maybe not the same survivability as Aff, but they definitely don't need it.
    Destro - Not having any fun with it. Damage is negligible, even chaos bolt. Boring to play and they don't bring anything to the table over the other specs.

Priest

Shadow - Also very disappointing. They have good damage but it doesn't mean anything as any melee will stomp them into the ground. They can't even use Void Form until they get the PvP talent to make it instant, as any decent opponent will save their interrupt/cc for it. The only way to get it off is with physic scream or Mind Bomb, but if they have trinket for that then you're going to be long dead before it's back up. I am aware that Spriests are actually very strong at 110 though, so that's something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliessa View Post
    if blizzdrones and shills like you would not defend blizz at every point we wouldnt have times when only masochists play certain specs or classes.
    Ahh yes, the word shill. Perhaps you people should stop fucking crying when it a nutshell, we're not even max level yet.

Ahh yes, the word shill. Perhaps you people should stop fucking crying when it a nutshell, we're not even max level yet.
    that shouldnt matter, my friend. a game should be enjoyable at every stage and every time for the player. but blizz has no incentive to ever even try if useful idiots defend them at every step. if the playerbase could stand united and not constantly infighting between drones and the rest, blizz couldnt fly that kind of shit.

Deleted
    that shouldnt matter, my friend. a game should be enjoyable at every stage and every time for the player. but blizz has no incentive to ever even try if useful idiots defend them at every step. if the playerbase could stand united and not constantly infighting between drones and the rest, blizz couldnt fly that kind of shit.
    Who fucking cares? We're stuck in something that's gonna last less than a month, i'm sure you can grab a kleenex and manage to survive just fine. Jesus christ you people

Who fucking cares? We're stuck in something that's gonna last less than a month, i'm sure you can grab a kleenex and manage to survive just fine. Jesus christ you people
    0.1 shekel has been transferred to your paypal account

Only tried trashcan on my warrior and ele so far.... the place has always favored zerg / casters, so I naturally found ele fun there, though a bit weak at times.

I will say having a place-able stun is wonderful.

Deleted
    0.1 shekel has been transferred to your paypal account
    Go back to your private server subreddit, no one cares about you

Clear Losers:

Retribution: The damage at 100 is just so low when combined with the bad mobility (once people figure out Ret catches up using 70%slow+freedom+steed which all have long CD's is bye bye pala as it can be countered) (purge+spell-steal)

Frost DK: Even worse than Retr .. The damage is gone .. completely gone and while it can snare and pull the build gets kited to death with ease ...

Affli: SO MUCH FUN. Unless fighting ferals or rogues. Or a feral and a rogue -_- Haven't duelled much though, just vs 1 ret pally, which I lost It was a close battle though and I'm a little behind on the gear. Or I just suck at duels. Yeh, it's the latter But it's FUN
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

For reals? It's the best it's ever been funwise, hell, it even has meaningful talents now. It's impressive you can call it crap design, but at the same time have no clue what's going on in the spec.
    Agreed. Cant take him seriously. Calls something shit but at the same time says he doesnt understand it. Ive been having a ton of fun as enhancement. I can pump out some really good damage when stacking Windsong, Earthen Spike, and Ascendance. Taking overcharge for some on demand good damage makes that burst window really really good.

Deleted
    As feral I kinda instantly noticed 50 (in words: FIFTY) second long corruption dot debuff...yeah, sounds like fun and it is...

Also noticed 110 lvl scaling in BGs...bosses oneshotting stuff around them, yeah, working as intended I guess.

Besides these silly things I find PvP finally challenging, I am no longer 1-2 shot by some kid who bought lvl boost, bought some gold and then bought some conquest points from AH...balance is obviously off due to not having artefact weapons and PvP talents, but normalized HP works kinda nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Agreed. Cant take him seriously. Calls something shit but at the same time says he doesnt understand it. Ive been having a ton of fun as enhancement. I can pump out some really good damage when stacking Windsong, Earthen Spike, and Ascendance. Taking overcharge for some on demand good damage makes that burst window really really good.
    Well, you could if you could actually pick two talents off the same tier.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Well, you could if you could actually pick two talents off the same tier.
    Meant to say or ascendance. Ascendance/ES are dependent on the comp your vsing since Ascendance is more bursty and ES is more on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Meant to say or ascendance. Ascendance/ES are dependent on the comp your vsing since Ascendance is more bursty and ES is more on demand.
    Just busting balls

Deleted
    Ok guys pvp impressions so far from hunter point of view.

MM hunter - dmg is OK, mobility is OK, really don't have any problems fighting mele classes. Easiest class to beat would be warr I guess. I have really hard time fighting locks, both demo and affiction and boomkins. Dmg and self heals on those tow classes are a bit over the top imo. In arena I am having hard time sticking to high mobility targets such as fearless and rogues when they pillar hump.

BM hunter - dmg is OK, can't say if better or the same as mm. Mobility is ok. Same as mm really easy to fight male classes. Some casters are problematic. I find the survivability a bit better with pet heal, ROS and the Kill command slow through talents. I can effectively slow my target and focus target at the same time. Furthermore KC slow through aspect of the beast talent helps fighting high mobility classes in a arenas trying to LoS.

Survival - no observations, refusing to play this shit

Bottomline I find hunters to be one of the better classes currently, as long as you don't meet boomkins or locks, ferals are tough as well but more manageable. Boomkin/lock in 2s is unbeatable.