Hello! I would love to get a sick wallpaper! thank you so much <3

Wallpaper Resolution:1920x1080

Visible text: Hi The 2600 Rogue

Armory: eu armory -Char Name : Hi :server - Zenedar

Gear set: Tier 17 Rogue Poisoner's Battlegear Mythic! Or Tier 3 Bonescythe

This is how i look in-game imgur = http imgur.com kIlDBNu

Tabard : Warmongering Gladiator's Tabard

Weapons: Legendary Warglaives! Something

Helm:Yes! Use the Curse vision of Sargeras, Clefthoof Hide Mask OR Crown of Eternal Winter! whatever looks best

Cloak: No!

Pose: Anything!

General colour scheme : [ SOMETHING LIKE THIS imgur com/VznLHNu ] Colour of mog and Green / Fel like Rogue area. I want to look godly.

Keep in mind Armory is bugged of this Mythic t17 rogue set, it looks different in-game.

Face : http : //imgur.com/ CxOHV4T

Any extras: my 2600 tabard named "Warmongering Gladiator's tabard"
    thank you so so much in advance!! <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheRogue View Post
    Two days bump

Hello! I would love to get a sick wallpaper! thank you so much <3

Wallpaper Resolution:1920x1080

Visible text: Hi The 2600 Rogue

Armory: eu armory -Char Name : Hi :server - Zenedar

Gear set: Tier 17 Rogue Poisoner's Battlegear Mythic! Or Tier 3 Bonescythe

This is how i look in-game imgur = http imgur.com kIlDBNu

Tabard : Warmongering Gladiator's Tabard

Weapons: Legendary Warglaives! Something

Helm:Yes! Use the Curse vision of Sargeras, Clefthoof Hide Mask OR Crown of Eternal Winter! whatever looks best

Cloak: No!

Pose: Anything!

General colour scheme : [ SOMETHING LIKE THIS imgur com/VznLHNu ] Colour of mog and Green / Fel like Rogue area. I want to look godly.

Keep in mind Armory is bugged of this Mythic t17 rogue set, it looks different in-game.

Face : http : //imgur.com/ CxOHV4T

Any extras: my 2600 tabard named "Warmongering Gladiator's tabard"
    thank you so so much in advance!! <3
    Fairly sure you're supposed to wait at least a week to bump something :P

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Wildjade View Post
    Fairly sure you're supposed to wait at least a week to bump something :P
    According too first post 2 weeks even for wallpapers. But generally I see 1 week cd idd

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    - Has your request been skipped or do you want to re-request? There's a signature requesting cooldown.
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't grab a signature maker's interest).
    - We also have had certain cases of people requesting signatures, getting them made, and then one or two days later, the individual is requesting a brand new one. The designer in question put their time and effort into making your signature. Asking for a brand new one, for something that you knew was eventually going to happen, is extremely rude. Even if it wasn't initially expected, we expect requesters to be considerate. This includes faction changes, race changes, name changes, main character changes, and smaller changes (like changing an armor set or weapon).

These are the cooldowns associated with each specific thing made (generally depending on how time consuming they are to make):
    Signatures: one week cooldown.
    Banners: one week cooldown.
    Wallpapers: two weeks cooldown.
    Twitch Layouts: two months cooldown.

Please abide by this, because it is fair upon signature makers this way, and results in a controlled flow of requests, or the signature makers themselves not feeling as if their time has been wasted. If you are seen requesting a new signature or anything else in this thread before the cooldown is up, your request shall be ignored and/or deleted by a moderator.
    edit: @ everyone not trying to sound like a know it all just trying to help, sorry in advance XD I know I can sound like one sometimes.....
    Last edited by Lycanhero; 2016-07-20 at 09:43 AM.

Signature made by Hinoto.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Signature:

Visible text:

Zeelah
    The Awakening - Bloodhoof

Armory link: Not allowed to post links but battle.net EU Zeelah
    Gear set: For some reason her transmog doesn't show on armory (very odd) but I'd love the Black velvet robes/silver thread robe, actually this link shows everything I'd like! Ok again with the links.. but wowroleplaygear.com and silver thread robe, shows a human female in an awesome set which is quite like what she is currently wearing. That'd be fab!
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Either a crazy pink or maybe just a dark shadowy one to go with my shadowpriestiness!
    Any extras: Nope.

Thanks in advance!^^

One week is fine if you haven't received anything.

The two weeks applies if you've received one and are not satisfied (to add worth to the effort that the designer her put into making said wallpaper for you).

Ugh, my WMV isn't working and right now there is not a fix on the boards. "Some DBC files could not be loaded. These files are vital to being able to render models correctly..."
    At this time I cannot claim any requests until there is a fix. If anyone has had any luck with a fix please let me know.
    ~Safhira

Wallpaper request!

Resolution: 1920x1080 (I got 2 screens but since it'll probably be too much work to do 3840x1080 just leave it at the smaller size )
    Visible text: Seminas / (Guild name): Revelations
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Seminas/simple
    Gear set: My Transmog :]
    Helm visible: Yeah i like the circle
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Go with the transmog Fire and all that
    Any extras: If you have any good ideas or other fun ideas be sure to apply them! Id love to see your own creativity back

Thanks in advance!

I realize WMV doesnt work for some atm (Myself included) so until there is a fix ill just leave it here for grabs
    Last edited by Seminas; 2016-07-21 at 10:03 AM.

Thank you again for such an amazing job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM request:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Chat Cover:

Offline Screen:
    Thank you again with such an Amazing job Phenomenal work

Quote Originally Posted by Avasana View Post
    Thank you again with such an Amazing job Phenomenal work
    You're most welcome Happy streaming!
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Seminas View Post
    Wallpaper request!

Resolution: 1920x1080 (I got 2 screens but since it'll probably be too much work to do 3840x1080 just leave it at the smaller size )
    Visible text: Seminas / (Guild name): Revelations
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Seminas/simple
    Gear set: My Transmog :]
    Helm visible: Yeah i like the circle
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Go with the transmog Fire and all that
    Any extras: If you have any good ideas or other fun ideas be sure to apply them! Id love to see your own creativity back

Thanks in advance!

I realize WMV doesnt work for some atm (Myself included) so until there is a fix ill just leave it here for grabs
    i think im gonna claim this one, not sure yet if my WMV works, ill check it in a bit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirex View Post
    Requesting chat overlay:

Visible text: SpaZ
    Character/chat size: i.imgur.com/oDqxGrH.jpg same undead male features, old character model if possible. overlay size (500x250 I think)
    http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8sKU808s2p87cq
    Gear set: mage season 3 with s3 battlestaff
    Helm visible: no
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: artist's choice
    General colour scheme: blue'ish/frosty
    Any extras: maybe a spectral tiger cub somewhere? (not that important)

Thanks in advance
    2 month bump

Quote Originally Posted by Hinoto View Post
    i think im gonna claim this one, not sure yet if my WMV works, ill check it in a bit
    nevermind, mine is also bugged -_-

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Vice

Armory link: Considering I can't post links yet, my character is Vice on Kazzak EU

Gear set: The set I'm looking to have made for me is the Monk challengemode set, with hidden helmet, and either the tabard of flame or Lorewalkers Tabard.

Your pose: My preferred stance would be either the combat ready stance, alternatively charging through the air in the Flying Serpent Kick motion

General colour scheme: I'd like a misty feel to the signature as far as the colorscheme goes.

Any extras: I'd like it to be jadeserpent inspired. So if you've got anmy ideas in that direction that would be amazing

Twitch:

What you want for your page: I'd like something that covers my chatbox as well as a banner for my channel and a couple of different info boxes and an offline picture if possible.

Dimensions: As for the chatbox cover here's a screenshot of my ui: imgur /a/ 44STB

Visible text: For the chatbox I'd just like my name and perhaps something in the style of my signature, something that fits the monktheme that includes my character. For the infoboxes I'm looking for something just monkthemed. The topics as far as the infoboxes go: Donate, About Me, Specs, Social, Armory, Rules. I'd also like a goofy offline picture, nothing to serious.

Logo/Character: same as for the signature, my character, unfortunately I'm unable to give you guys a direct link since I lack the postcount.

General colour scheme: Same as the signature request really for this one, a monkfeel to it.

Specifics/Extras: I feel like you guys are the experts really so I'd rather just let your creativity flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinoto View Post
    nevermind, mine is also bugged -_-
    I think everyone's is right now. Big patches tend to break it and it takes awhile to get it back up and running. We may be on sig making hiatus for a bit until they get it fixed.

I'm back and I am soooooooooooooo excited for Legion! The monk changes are weird, but fun and I can finally hang up my paladin (no offence Hpala's but my monk is my true love) I would LOVE a new Siggy and Avatar if possible!

Visible text: Meistar and under it <Baewatch>
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Meistar/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...es-eye-recolor
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Cloak visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I had one done for my paladin in WoD and it was amazing, I'd love something like that, but with a sassy look. Just the shoulders and face showing.
    General colour scheme: Mists and Stars so yellow and green, but preferably a darker green, not the typical bright or sage monk colors I see. (Also red hair, not the current armory hair lol.)
    Any extras: Not really, I loved loved loved what Shama did with my paladin so anything like that would be amazing. Thank ya'll so much for looking and doing this for us folks who aren't as artistically talented! <3

Edit: I see that WMV isn't working right now. I edited with just WoD items to make it easier for now. Thanks!
    Last edited by Aeristar; 2016-07-24 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Edited just in case WMV takes a while :)
    My AMAZING siggy by: Shyama!!

<Baewatch> H*B*I*C

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I think everyone's is right now. Big patches tend to break it and it takes awhile to get it back up and running. We may be on sig making hiatus for a bit until they get it fixed.
    I think you're right. Mine was buggy before, but now it's worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Keydiam View Post
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Annilena Nordlicht, das Licht des Morgens
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnilena/simple (Armory) facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/8R60sf2
    Gear set: The current transmog (in case it is not showing): Paladin Warlord Season 1-Set, Argent Crusade Tabard, Wispcloak and as weapon Royal Crusader Sword (with Crusader enchantment)
    Your pose: Being an Argent Crusader something heroic or something helpful like standing on a cliff, giving someone invisible a hand. Maybe something in this direction: http://pre08.deviantart.net/3624/th/...ud-d8eie8y.jpg (but be creative!)
    General colour scheme: No real preference here it should just work together with the heroic theme
    Any extras: The "Crusader"-enchantment should be visible

Thanks in advance!
    Armory is currently broken because of the pre-patch. Six weeks bump by the way.

Edit: Ah, I see the problem with WMV. I bump anyway :P
    Last edited by Keydiam; 2016-07-21 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keydiam View Post
    Armory is currently broken because of the pre-patch. Six weeks bump by the way.

Edit: Ah, I see the problem with WMV. I bump anyway :P
    yeah atm the characters on armory are just a black shadow ( mine as example: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...canhero/simple)
    So im not suprised WMV is bugged atm

Signature made by Hinoto.

Signature:
    Visible text: Oxythymia - Sublime
    Armory link: I guess i still cant post links yet, Its Oxythymia, server: Borean Tundra US. Im the only one in game that uses the name for my toons.
    Gear set: Armory isnt working or that would be fine , My draenei is dark skin, wearing Earthripple Shoulderpads, Archorite Robe, etc these things can be seen by hovering over items, I am a new ally so anything will do wonders since I do not have any sig avatars or anything at all.
    Your pose: any.
    General colour scheme: I would leave this to the artist, maybe something legionish?
    Any extras: Not at this time, you can have fun with it

Quote Originally Posted by Oxythymia View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Oxythymia - Sublime
    Armory link: I guess i still cant post links yet, Its Oxythymia, server: Borean Tundra US. Im the only one in game that uses the name for my toons.
    Gear set: Armory isnt working or that would be fine , My draenei is dark skin, wearing Earthripple Shoulderpads, Archorite Robe, etc these things can be seen by hovering over items, I am a new ally so anything will do wonders since I do not have any sig avatars or anything at all.
    Your pose: any.
    General colour scheme: I would leave this to the artist, maybe something legionish?
    Any extras: Not at this time, you can have fun with it
    I haven't updated WoW yet, so I can still use WMV. Could do this for you if you'd like me to, but I need to know which version of the Earthripple Shoulderpads to use - hovering over the armory doesn't tell me and WMV doesn't pick out the version automatically.
    Requests CLOSED