Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Germany: Immigrants will be lifeguards to prevent sexual attack at swim-pools

Source: http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/articl...-arbeiten.html

Sexual harassment in bathhouses is an ongoing issue since the beginning of the refugee crisis. To prevent incidents, immigrants will be trained specifically to become lifeguards. To defuse the situation, the German swimming federation (BDS) intends refugees to be trained as lifeguards.

"This is an integrative measure of all would benefit." - Left parties (SPD, Greens) support the proposal.

"Multilingual lifeguards can defuse misunderstandings" - SPD member of parliament and "integration expert" Ibrahim Yetim is leading the effort.

However there are some sceptics like Berthold Schmitt, owner of a swim-pool - voicing his concerns:

- they don't speak German
    - they typically don't swim strongly
    - they have no understanding of swim-pool etiquette or culture in Germany
    - in 2016 alone already 20 immigrants drowned in German pools.

But despite these problems, supporters of this initiative say "wir schaffen das" - and it will all work out.
    Last edited by mmoc3ad023a114; 2016-07-21 at 05:08 PM.

#cucked.

/10char

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-21 at 08:11 PM.

Good luck with that.

If they can speak german and meet the swimming related requirements why not. I dont see how this has any useful effect on the problem though.

This is a joke, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    This is a joke, right?
    Not a joke at all, if you don't German do Google Translate.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Left in Europe is really trying hard to get themselves out of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    So they want to give Apprenticeships to Refugee's, because their is a shortage of trained Lifeguards , and because it will prevent conflicts?

In case you do not know a Apprenticeship in Germany takes years and has a training in both a School and in a Business.
    it is a 2.5 year Apprenticeship in both School and a few months Intern in a Businesses. (Guessing about the Intern part but I believe every Berufschule requires a Intern ship)

So if they do not speak German, they are hardly going to pass the Berufschule (Business School, training school) nor are they going to pass the IHK exams and if they cannot swim no Swim Club, Pool, is going to hire them. You don't just pick out people as Lifeguards, they need to prove that they know 1st aid, can swim and so forth.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If they can speak german and meet the swimming related requirements why not. I dont see how this has any useful effect on the problem though.
    Actually sounds a great idea and good way to assist with integrating into society.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Next up Germany will train convicted Pedophiles to own and operate child care centers!

I guess its easier to figure out who did the raping if theyre wearing a life guard uniform.

If they can swim and they dont just pick random immigrants, but the more adjusted ones, who have been here a while, that seems like a good idea.
    If I was stranded in the middle of the US or something, I would want a german, who speaks my language and has encountered similiar problems before, to explain to me why I cant go to the beach naked ^^
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... this won't end well
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

??? I'm not assaulting her I'm just giving CPR?

God, the word ''cuck'' can't be banned fast enough here...

Freely translated:

"Female guests often feel sexually harassed, even if migrants only look at them".

Interesting statement. Either the media did a great job instilling fear into people or those female guests are completely oblivious to what's happening around them - be it now or before the refugee crisis.
    Because honestly, if you visit a bathhouse you WILL be looked at - and judged. By everyone, be it migrant or native.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Good luck with that.
    *sniff* *sniff* what is that I smell. it's rape.

Hehe, "den Bock zum Gärtner machen" (make the goat your gardener) comes to mind. I mean to all the guys that already take offense now because that might not be politically correct enough, that is literally the reason the OP stated for doing it. Personally I'd rather just tell them not to do it than embolden some of them to think they have authority, as I somehow feel that will just lead to more people down the line who like to think they can play the "sharia police".

Frankly, and sorry for going on this tangent, but they should teach them how to swim first, as they keep drowning in the river by my place... I guess it's time for a PSA:

If the water is brown/grey and you can clearly see the strong current because it has rained for a couple of days, then swimming in that water is a bad idea. The black stick guy crossed out whose doing a nose dive also doesn't mean we don't like black people, it means the place is shallow and you'll break your neck.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    If they can swim and they dont just pick random immigrants, but the more adjusted ones, who have been here a while, that seems like a good idea.
    If I was stranded in the middle of the US or something, I would want a german, who speaks my language and has encountered similiar problems before, to explain to me why I cant go to the beach naked ^^
    I find it relatively hard to believe this will work out. Odds are only men will receive these positions, especially due to culture/clothes related reasons. Secondly, I also do have to assume some level of bias here; and lifeguards are not there so socialize and stand around explaining rules while arguing over how all the "basically naked" ladies are asking for it. I can really only see this ending in either drownings, the lifeguards ignoring the rules or savage beatings for said lifeguards who are supporting all those naked ladies.

Also, in a double whammy shocker: "wir schaffen das" - seems like awfully short words for a German expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post

Also, in a double whammy shocker: "wir schaffen das" - seems like awfully short words for a German expression.
    Not that it matters, but "wir schaffen das" isn't mentioned anywhere in the article. Guess the OT wanted to spice it up a bit.
    Last edited by Malacras; 2016-07-21 at 06:48 PM.