Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    NATO doesn't pay it's fair share, nor respect the United States enough for us to suddenly be compelled to help.

If the NATO alliance is important to these countries, how about a little help and consideration.
    If the US is not going to honour it, it should just leave.

An allaince is pointless if you're not willing to defend all of its members.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Can you get paid by the Kremlin? No Joke, how much? What are the rates?

Does the US pay as well?

Whose benefits package is the best?
    The US has a better system. You have to pay to become one. 250k in college fees would do just fine as a starter.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The US has a better system. You have to pay to become one. 250k in college fees would do just fine as a starter.
    Fuck that, what is Putin's rate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Around 20-30 eu... I mean I wouldn't know why would I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your posts are the living fact of you engaging in your own kind of McCarthyism.
    Even without all those connections, it really isn't difficult to see that if you look at his policies instead of his showmanship, Trump's ideas are overall very much in favor of a Russian Federation that wants to reemerge as a world power.

Deleted
    Relying on the US defence is not the best strategy. They will only stay, and fight as long as it interests them and the cost is not to high for them.

When Georgia got invaded and all those American Troops, were hiding in the Barracks. Do you think their response will be any different, when the risk is more then a handful of American Soldiers?
    Remember Vietnam, were the US let it's ally be overrun and did nothing to try and prevent the mass executions,imprisonments that followed?
    Bay of Pigs? Were the US abandoned its Rebel Allies almost as soon as they landed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Even without all those connections, it really isn't difficult to see that if you look at his policies instead of his showmanship, Trump's ideas are overall very much in favor of a Russian Federation that wants to reemerge as a world power.
    So "Don't disagree with the cause of Empire, Don't question Neo-Liberalism ect, because the RUSKIES!!!!!!1!!1Eleven!"

I don't even like Trump but these seems oddly Tribalistic from the folks so opposed to Tribalism.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    With all due respect, but I really struggle to understand what that has to do with the post you quoted.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all due respect, but I really struggle to understand what that has to do with the post you quoted.
    Trump is out for Trump. Not for the country, but for himself. That kind of linear mindset makes it very easy to manipulate him to get what they want, because as long as he gets what he wants he considers it a good deal. So there is a certain level of feasibility to what Skroe was discussing.

Meh, if Trump becomes President which I doubt, the first day the CIA, NSA and other 3 letter acronym organizations will take him in the back and explain what is going on in the world. Suddenly Trump will no longer speak of foreign affairs which is fine with the American people because we never think about foreign affairs.

I think Hillary will win because all of the women in my life are going to vote with their vages even the ones who say they would never do that and this alone will be enough to put Hillary over the top.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is out for Trump. Not for the country, but for himself. That kind of linear mindset makes it very easy to manipulate him to get what they want, because as long as he gets what he wants he considers it a good deal. So there is a certain level of feasibility to what Skroe was discussing.
    And what? Others are "Looking out for AMERICA!"?

Blaming Russia for everything was old news 50 years ago, but so much of the Establishment is made up on one trick ponies that they can't help but reuse the same tricks over and over again, whether it be the Blame Russia circle jerk or the Destabilize then Democratize resource targets, on and on. Gingrich putting on his double thick Neocon jammies and throwing a fuss shouldn't surprise anyone.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    I'm not arguing what Skroe said. I'm arguing his methodologies.

He just wants the title of President. I'm sure if he ever got it (please, country, don't be fucktards), he'd be happy even if the world burned around him because he got the top billing.

Deleted
    The only clear thread i can see in Trumps foreign policy is one of not wanting to pay for the global defense strategy.
    Or at least cut away the stuff that is stupid.
    And to be clear, the baltics never should have been invited into Nato.
    Stupid from the get go - and if you want to reduce the tab, stopping to care about Russia, and letting the EU do that would save a lot of that money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Relying on the US defence is not the best strategy. They will only stay, and fight as long as it interests them and the cost is not to high for them.

When Georgia got invaded and all those American Troops, were hiding in the Barracks. Do you think their response will be any different, when the risk is more then a handful of American Soldiers?
    Remember Vietnam, were the US let it's ally be overrun and did nothing to try and prevent the mass executions,imprisonments that followed?
    Bay of Pigs? Were the US abandoned its Rebel Allies almost as soon as they landed?
    all of these are instances of the the US writing cheques it cannot cover.
    It could not prop up south Vietnam, it could not defend Georgia or the Ukraine, and was not willing to pay the price to fix Cuba.
    the healthy practice is not to write cheques you cant cover, but sadly GWB decided to waste a lot of diplomatic capital, for no good reason, to write another cheque that cannot be covered, by inviting the baltics into Nato.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not wrong in a geopolitical sense. Sorry Estonia, but you're really not worth coming to blows with Russia over. There are a lot of NATO members where this is pure fact, they just aren't worth it and they really shouldn't be in NATO at all. Even military commanders in NATO and some European nations have commented that Russia would be able to overrun those countries and dig in before we even get there. Then we're fighting an up-hill battle against entrenched forces with strong supply lines over what? Estonia? Latvia?

Besides, Russia isn't stupid. What they did in the Ukraine worked. That's exactly how it's going to happen in every other ex-Soviet bloc nation. There's going to be a rebellion by surprisingly well armed Putanists, followed by annexation by Russia.

Frankly, I hate to agree with Turmp and Gingrich but he's right.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    all of these are instances of the the US writing cheques it cannot cover.
    It could not prop up south Vietnam, it could not defend Georgia or the Ukraine, and was not willing to pay the price to fix Cuba.
    the healthy practice is not to write cheques you cant cover, but sadly GWB decided to waste a lot of diplomatic capital, for no good reason, to write another cheque that cannot be covered, by inviting the baltics into Nato.
    We won the Cold War, the Soviets are all gone and we're still here. Vietnam was part of the Cold War as is Cuba, we get along with Vietnam and Cuba very well at the moment with Vietnam allowing us the use of their port for our navy. 10's of thousands of Cubans are migrating to the US as I write this.

If Russia invades Estonia or Poland it's war, nukes and all that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    He's not wrong in a geopolitical sense. Sorry Estonia, but you're really not worth coming to blows with Russia over. There are a lot of NATO members where this is pure fact, they just aren't worth it and they really shouldn't be in NATO at all. Even military commanders in NATO and some European nations have commented that Russia would be able to overrun those countries and dig in before we even get there. Then we're fighting an up-hill battle against entrenched forces with strong supply lines over what? Estonia? Latvia?

Besides, Russia isn't stupid. What they did in the Ukraine worked. That's exactly how it's going to happen in every other ex-Soviet bloc nation. There's going to be a rebellion by surprisingly well armed Putanists, followed by annexation by Russia.

Actually they kinda are.

Estonia is a NATO country. If they let Russia take it, it means the membership of NATO means nothing and the end of the organization.

Not to mention if Estonia is annexed, it would not only show Russia that they can get away with invading EU and NATO countries but also make the inner states neighbors and buffer zones with Russia and Im sure they wouldnt like it very well.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post

There won't be green men in Baltics. Or you think that everyone falls for the same trick? Ukraine was not in NATO. Ukraine had Russian base in it. Totally different...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    There won't be green men in Baltics. Or you think that everyone falls for the same trick? Ukraine was not in NATO. Ukraine had Russian base in it. Totally different...
    I think that, politically, funding revolutions with covert or even overt government agents and weapons is exactly what the USA has been doing for decades, often counter to local and regional powers interets and guess what? IT FUCKING WORKS

Russia has just gotten back in the game. There won't be an invasion, it's as much a waste of their energy to do it as it is ours to counter it. They don't want a protracted war against their military betters any more than we do. So they'll fund revolutions and flip governments. It's a great little pasttime that all world powers do.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.