Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

BlizzCon Goody Bag, Olivia Grace Leaving Blizzard

Harbingers Preview, July 20 Hotfixes, Doomsayers, Master Loot, Tweets, Ana Patch Live

Blizzcon 2016 Goody Bag
    Kripparrian got a BlizzCon 2016 Goody Bag and shared the contents! MFPallytime also shared some better quality pictures on Twitter.

• BlizzCon Stein
    • Starcraft - Bobble Zergling
    • Diablo - Bag and set of Diablo themed Dice
    • ETC keychain tag
    • World of Warcraft - Alliance / Horde Reversible Coaster
    • Hearthstone - Cleaning Cloth
    • Overwatch - Blow up hammer

Olivia Grace Leaving Blizzard
    Olivia Grace is leaving Blizzard. We wish her all of the best going forward!

Last edited by chaud; 2016-07-21 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to get one!!!!

// also that guy is painful to watch...
    Last edited by Mazzic518; 2016-07-21 at 08:13 PM.

The mug looks pretty neat, not even gonna lie.

Seems like a lot of long-time folks have been leaving lately. Hope that's not something to be worried about...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Seems like a lot of long-time folks have been leaving lately. Hope that's not something to be worried about...
    Olivia Grace not a long time folk, tho'...

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    I can't wait to get one!!!!

// also that guy is painful to watch...
    Kripp painful to watch? He's probably one of the least obnoxious streamers around.

Also who is Olivia Grace? Or rather what was her occupation at Blizzard, anyone know?

Didn't Grace only join Blizzard a year or so ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post
    Also who is Olivia Grace? Or rather what was her occupation at Blizzard, anyone know?
    eSports. and if I am not mistaken, she was with WoW Insider before Blizzard. I wanna says she's been there a couple years.

So the coaster is reversible. The horde side has horde red. The alliance side has alliance blue. Oh wait, the alliance side has neon yellow. LOL

Aint she the chick that caused the uproar over Tyrandes Silence? If so, good riddance.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post
    she was blizzs esport manager.

Formerly known as Arafal

She hasn't been at Blizzard that long tbh, I recall her working for WoWhead/With WoWhead for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Aint she the chick that caused the uproar over Tyrandes Silence? If so, good riddance.
    I think that was perculia or whatever her name is, she works for wowhead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    nah, the tyrande silence uproar came from perculia.
    the not pink haired wowhead chick.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-07-21 at 08:41 PM. Reason: remove image

Formerly known as Arafal

Queue up Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust"

What the hell's a "hurthstun expunshun", and why is his head moving so much?! :O

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    nah, the tyrande silence uproar came from perculia.
    the not pink haired wowhead chick.
    WTF? I'm just hearing about this. Anyone that finds "Tyrande's silence" sexist shouldn't be aloud to interact with functioning adults.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-07-21 at 08:41 PM. Reason: remove image

At first was unimpressed by the Blizcon box (hard to top the Messager bag from last years) but then I saw the Stein...

....I hope they offer it for virtual tickets again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    At first was unimpressed by the Blizcon box (hard to top the Messager bag from last years) but then I saw the Stein...

....I hope they offer it for virtual tickets again.....
    They will, same limited supply deal again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't even know who Olivia Grace was. *shrug*

CMs have always had pretty high turnover since there's not much room for advancement and the community is toxic, so Rygarius leaving was no surprise.

Micky Neilson left because he wants to be a novelist and he's still working as a freelancer for Blizzard.

Who was the other guy who recently left? Jay Wilson? The community hated his guts anyway, deserving or not.

Nevermind that between Overwatch and Hearthstone, Blizzard's looking at higher profits than they've had in years. It's not like it's a sinking ship; far from it. I've even heard rumblings from people close to the source that active subscribers are already starting to climb back up towards pre-WoD levels (not that they'll report the numbers).

It would be nice if Blizzard were to have some shows outside of USA, like in the past the WWI was fun and it was touring the world, kind of give the people of the rest of the world a chanse to attend, since going to CA can be extremely expensive for the fan.