Deleted
    Yeah only FS if you have nothing else to press AFAIK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    RE: Haste shit.

Trying to get this identified and quantified. For now, based on preliminary findings, I'm going to say continue stacking Haste with or without Worldbreaker. If it persists and Haste remains dynamic, then it's inflated to a point where, quite honestly, nothing else competes. Either way, I wouldn't go above ~40% (if you can even get that high through gear), as that plus Worldbreaker, plus Bloodlust will cap out your GCD.
    I regemmed all haste and I'm at 43.96 when Worldbreaker is at 10 stacks (mythic). Is the tooltip wrong on the trinket or on the character pane? Because it should give me 22.8% more haste, but it gives me 26.67%.

Proof.

Edit: Maybe I'm missing something in the breakpoints? Is there a point where 1 point of haste does not equal 0.01%?
    Last edited by Slaman; 2016-07-21 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaman View Post
    I regemmed all haste and I'm at 43.96 when Worldbreaker is at 10 stacks (mythic). Is the tooltip wrong on the trinket or on the character pane? Because it should give me 22.8% more haste, but it gives me 26.67%.

Proof.

Edit: Maybe I'm missing something in the breakpoints? Is there a point where 1 point of haste does not equal 0.01%?
    There's a bug?/feature in 7.0.3 that makes haste buffs apply stronger the more haste you have. In your example you have 17,29% haste, so your worldbreaker gives you 22,8% x 1,17(rounded down) = 26,67%(rounded down)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    There's a bug?/feature in 7.0.3 that makes haste buffs apply stronger the more haste you have. In your example you have 17,29% haste, so your worldbreaker gives you 22,8% x 1,17(rounded down) = 26,67%(rounded down)
    lol, I thought they simplified things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Frenzy has done this since day 1, I didn't dig into the specifics of what was happening. But it's been around even since Alpha. I'll assume it's a bug that got overlooked, but you never know I guess.

Would someone be kind enough to point to me which page has the basic talent\rotation stuff? I know it's all a bit fluid, I'm just trying to get a handle on things and I'm not sure I'm using my CDs and attacks in the right sequence. Like even without wrecking ball should I still be throwing in WW on single target? Or only if I do have wrecking ball?

Of if anyone knows, how accurate would you say Icy-viens info is
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-wa...owns-abilities

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Would someone be kind enough to point to me which page has the basic talent\rotation stuff? I know it's all a bit fluid, I'm just trying to get a handle on things and I'm not sure I'm using my CDs and attacks in the right sequence. Like even without wrecking ball should I still be throwing in WW on single target? Or only if I do have wrecking ball?

It's as accurate as anyone knows right now I believe, barring some mad scientists doing strange things on some fights. Archimtiros sent the information to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    There's a downside to doing this. If I have to even fly over HFC after the next 4 weeks, I may throw my computer out the window.
    Hey, I sold 45 M Garrosh kills and didn't get a cent out of it.

Or shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    For the most part. Stats are probably going to shift around a little bit; I uncovered a massive bug with Haste, which we'll be working on sorting out for the short term future.

Or shoulders.
    Fuck those shoulders. And, you'll have to admit Fury was f'n fun to play then, even if you did clear SoO for 14 months. heh

Deleted

Or shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

For the most part. Stats are probably going to shift around a little bit; I uncovered a massive bug with Haste, which we'll be working on sorting out for the short term future.
    I would like a bit more details on the dragon roar use in the guide, please.

Btw, regarding Meat Cleave and Rampage. The last hit of Rampage is the one that consumes the buff. They've done it this way so that each hit from it can simply check "if MC up, cleave". I'm sure they could have made it just check when you cast the spell, but that would be to hard I guess. Fun thing you can do, if you have enough haste you can do WW>Rampage>BT, and both your Rampage and BT will cleave. You'll lose the last tick of Rampage for your cleave, but it's still fun to do.

Also, Meat Cleave is not the only buff that works this way. Both Wrecking Ball and Massacre works in this fashion. With Massacre you can do the same thing as with Meat Cleave (I think, only tested twice). With Wrecking Ball the same thing can happen on accident. If you use WW, and WB procs during it, the remaining WW hits will get buffed, and you lose the proc. This is the only negative interaction of off the buffs that function this way that I've found.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    I would like a bit more details on the dragon roar use in the guide, please.
    Line up other buffs with it and use it on cooldown. It really couldn't be simpler.

It's as accurate as anyone knows right now I believe, barring some mad scientists doing strange things on some fights. Archimtiros sent the information to them.

Great! thanks guys. I'm not expecting exact science yet. I'm mostly trying to understand the rotation\priority better. I read Archimtiros class feedback post a while back and "it seems" like the playstyle is the same as he mentioned. Maybe just me and needing to get use to it, but it just doesn't seem to have a flow to it.

Regards

I was wondering if there is a up-to-date guide on all the things that people found out the last day since pre-patch and where I can see what atm the best choices are in terms of not only talents, enchants and gems but also in terms of BiS gear/stats.

RE: Haste shit.

Trying to get this identified and quantified. For now, based on preliminary findings, I'm going to say continue stacking Haste with or without Worldbreaker. If it persists and Haste remains dynamic, then it's inflated to a point where, quite honestly, nothing else competes. Either way, I wouldn't go above ~40% (if you can even get that high through gear), as that plus Worldbreaker, plus Bloodlust will cap out your GCD.
    I am able to get my bloodthirts to 2.88 sec cd. If i equipped all mythic haste gears, around 26% without counting class trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogle View Post
    I am able to get my bloodthirts to 2.88 sec cd. If i equipped all mythic haste gears, around 26% without counting class trinket.
    That's fine, your GCD compresses right along with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Potentially stupid question but is the tier set bonus even worth getting now? Like, if I get off pieces that would have haste over a set piece that doesn't have haste, should I use that? My Warrior's getting carried while I gear up in Mythic HFC and I'm wondering if I should bother trying to grab the tier pieces that don't have haste if I have alternatives that do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Potentially stupid question but is the tier set bonus even worth getting now? Like, if I get off pieces that would have haste over a set piece that doesn't have haste, should I use that? My Warrior's getting carried while I gear up in Mythic HFC and I'm wondering if I should bother trying to grab the tier pieces that don't have haste if I have alternatives that do.
    Short version, no. Tier set isn't worth it any more. After the change, the tier set really is far from ideal. That said, the chest and gloves are still pretty good pieces. Not to the level of being BiS per se (I'd have to double check really), but they're crit/haste and haste/mastery respectively, all of which we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Btw, regarding Meat Cleave and Rampage. The last hit of Rampage is the one that consumes the buff. They've done it this way so that each hit from it can simply check "if MC up, cleave". I'm sure they could have made it just check when you cast the spell, but that would be to hard I guess. Fun thing you can do, if you have enough haste you can do WW>Rampage>BT, and both your Rampage and BT will cleave. You'll lose the last tick of Rampage for your cleave, but it's still fun to do.

Also, Meat Cleave is not the only buff that works this way. Both Wrecking Ball and Massacre works in this fashion. With Massacre you can do the same thing as with Meat Cleave (I think, only tested twice). With Wrecking Ball the same thing can happen on accident. If you use WW, and WB procs during it, the remaining WW hits will get buffed, and you lose the proc. This is the only negative interaction of off the buffs that function this way that I've found.
    this is beyond lazy programming and its bad as well ... the impact might not be too big but its annoying as fuck (esp WB).

other topic: self healing in soloing content
    it feels bad ... like really bad.
    the 4% from BT is sooo little and the 40% you can get out of ER arent enough to stay alive on some fights...
    i REALLY miss WoD second wind, cause you were basically immortal with it... but now you get faceraped so fast and the self-healing for soloing is pure shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's pretty bad. Not the least of which because we don't use FS that often, but also because there's no auto-crit mechanic such as we had with Bloodsurge, and we typically want to line up Reck with Dragon Roar and other cooldowns anyway.