Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    All these people don't understand that SW for rp servers the big ones, moonguard and WrA and AD, always had full cities, and this new change destroyed that, we have less people, people from other servers, or if your really unlucky empty cities, why well because the game is sharding off people into different phases, I can't even see my guild mates or friends sometimes. and sometimes we I do see them, they get phased away later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    I love how for years players have been complaining about SW looking empty (even though most of the game content is outside of SW) and now that people are in Sw they are complaining about players being there.
    You've misunderstood what this thread is complaining about. It has nothing to do with there being too many players. It has to do with weird, nonsensical phasing. In fact, the issue is having the opposite effect of making things empty and players not even being able to see other people on their own realms.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I'm kinda getting tired of this "RP Community" stuff. Seriously every time Blizzard does something it seems to be killing the RP community. And you know what, I agree with you, but you should have spoken up during the early development phases. Shame the ones that were on the test servers decided to star RP-ing there instead of testing.

Why don't they just make it so Orgrimmar/SW is CRZ-enabled, but it defaults to keeping all players on RP realms on their own realm's version of Orgrimmar/SW unless invited over to another server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't roleplaying been dead since TBC? I see the topic come up so many times I didn't even think it was alive :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Sorry, but its not worth a mention.
    No one gives a shit about the weird role playing weeboo's.

infracted
    WoW is an MMORPG
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    You've misunderstood what this thread is complaining about. It has nothing to do with there being too many players. It has to do with weird, nonsensical phasing. In fact, the issue is having the opposite effect of making things empty and players not even being able to see other people on their own realms.
    I don't see how having tourists wandering around and not being able to find someone in a crowd and having Doomsayers screaming the world is going to and then having people disappear mysteriously aren't great for RP
    Last edited by Fang7986; 2016-07-21 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The RP is not pronounced, it's silent.
    Can't tell if serious or...

Citation please
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    I'm kinda getting tired of this "RP Community" stuff. Seriously every time Blizzard does something it seems to be killing the RP community. And you know what, I agree with you, but you should have spoken up during the early development phases. Shame the ones that were on the test servers decided to star RP-ing there instead of testing.
    You think RPers even got beta invites? There are so many flaws in the reasoning in your comment that I don't even know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    Why don't they just make it so Orgrimmar/SW is CRZ-enabled, but it defaults to keeping all players on RP realms on their own realm's version of Orgrimmar/SW unless invited over to another server?
    Which is how it should work, but does not unfortunately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I prefer the game a lot more when I would always see the same players and see members of rival guilds randomly through the world map. you would develop you own rivalries Same or Opposing factions. Now you could have same routine as other player but you probably wont see them more then once a week. The whole cross realm thing is terrible as it doesn't feel like MY server anymore. You could transfer my character to a different realm and I wouldn't notice a difference.
    Oh indeed, I still recall our rivalry for dominion over Blackrock Mountain with the Bloodline scumbags on Frostmane-EU during vanilla. For anyone else it might have been terrible when there was a pre raid brawl every night and they got caught up in it, but it still added some extra flavour to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Sorry, but its not worth a mention.
    No one gives a shit about the weird role playing weeboo's.

infracted
    Yeah, I mean, it's not like WoW is an mmoRPg.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    I love how for years players have been complaining about SW looking empty (even though most of the game content is outside of SW) and now that people are in Sw they are complaining about players being there.
    yeah, they should have merged servers, instead of the shit they did.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    again do we need 5 to 6 threads about this issue? it will be fixed in legion once the area is no longer used by anyone but Rpers pretty much

and that will stop the weird phasing
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I do hope that they revise or revert this particular change.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again do we need 5 to 6 threads about this issue? it will be fixed in legion once the area is no longer used by anyone but Rpers pretty much

and that will stop the weird phasing
    Again, you like the word again a lot, and continue to bump duplicate posts that seem to set your nerd rage off, further fueling your nerd rage. You seem to miss the point of a lot of posts you "contribute" to, mainly because you do not participate in said topic of the post, which means you lack empathy. I do not RP, but can see the major issues these unwarranted, unannounced, and unneeded changes cause. Blizzard implemented a large amount of odd changes in a decade old game, of course people are annoyed.
    This pre patch isn't 7.0, it's WoW 2: electric felfire bugaloo, and we wanted to play WoW. We wanted a decent expansion, what we got was a shoddy low budget sequel.

Blizz has gone way overboard with CRZ. It used to make sense with low-pop realms. But lumping everyone in together is counter productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    All they care about is how populated the game looks to new players. They could give a shit about current subscribers because they already have your money.
    this is the truth, Blizzard is in panic mode to save the cash cow and they see denial as the solution. This is basic, tickle me elmo marketing with the lie of telling people that everybody wants it and hoping that everybody is too stupid to see through the scam.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    this is the truth, Blizzard is in panic mode to save the cash cow and they see denial as the solution. This is basic, tickle me elmo marketing with the lie of telling people that everybody wants it and hoping that everybody is too stupid to see through the scam.
    jesus christ, if you hate blizzard that bad then fucking leave. i'll never understand why people think they have to stay around and bitch and moan if you hate wow and blizzard so bad, move on with your life

That is just sad. I was never into RP, but know many people who liked it. Willing to bet RP'ers make up a good chunk of subs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.