Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    It specifically states that being lynched is the only way for my resurrection ability to work. I just die if I get nk.
    Alright, that makes a bit more sense to me then. Especially why you would have claimed. The thing is though if you die and resurrect aren't you still poisoned anyway and doomed to die? So do you double die?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    aren't you still poisoned anyway and doomed to die? So do you double die?
    Claiming to be poisoned and dying anyway was a method to stay alive long enough for the full claim. Was to keep people from that potential NK. The poison, much like the chocolate from D1, was a lie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Alright, that makes a bit more sense to me then. Especially why you would have claimed. The thing is though if you die and resurrect aren't you still poisoned anyway and doomed to die? So do you double die?
    I'm not poisoned, I never said I was poisoned. I was very specific with how I worded my posts day two even in response to the "are you saying you were killed" question, just look at my response and you can see how super careful I was being. I said "which is weird because usually these things get you the next night" I didn't specify poison or anything "these things" could have meant any number of things.

I mislead you into thinking I was dying purely for the purpose of keeping the mafia from my door so I could claim.

The only way you can prove I lied is if I don't die today.

And why couldnt you claim yesterday?

I'm not poisoned, I never said I was poisoned. I was very specific with how I worded my posts day two even in response to the "are you saying you were killed" question, just look at my response and you can see how super careful I was being. I said "which is weird because usually these things get you the next night" I didn't specify poison or anything "these things" could have meant any number of things.

I mislead you into thinking I was dying purely for the purpose of keeping the mafia from my door so I could claim.

The only way you can prove I lied is if I don't die today.
    Huh, Sorry that was just my assumption I suppose. I kinda took the "Imma die later" thing as poisoning and I was actually factoring that in to why we hadn't seen any other deaths yet. Bah now I need to rework my entire damn theory >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    And why couldnt you claim yesterday?
    Why didn't I claim day one even?

I actually wish I had claimed day one, but this day one was very productive which is unusual to say the least and had a direct follow on effect for day two albeit a bit slower. I didn't want to close day two down with my claim and given that we lynched scum I'd say that was the right decision.

Hmmm.... Alright taking Kryllian's response with a grain of salt, for now I'll move them back to neutral/distrust but willing to back off for today on vote on them.

Unvote.

And with the innocent check coming from Crackle at this time... hmmm wish Jynx was actually here enough to say something.... So that leaves BF on my list for today...

BF claims town indirectly by claiming to KNOW that jynx is town which leads to the belief in them being a potential mason team. So murrr.... not sure what to do.

Need more info before recasting a vote. Will check back later.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing a quick tally.

(1) Cruelle - Cruelle (#556)
    (0) Kryllian
    (0) Jynx

With a vote on Kryllian and Jynx at 581(shiro) and 610(marack) but unvoted, respectively, at 647 and 640.

Will it really majority vote on Cruelle with a single vote if things don't change in the next ~25 hours?

For all the craziness of the last few days in session, the assembly felt almost somber today. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo knew this kind of quiet. The same quiet filled the air shortly before he took control of his country. It made him nervous. After all that had happened the last few days, Mbasogo decided it best to not return after lunch.

Unfortunately, it was his final meal.

Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo - President of Equatorial Guinea (an NPC) has been killed by ingesting Iocane Powder.

Also... Vote Count?

Cruelle (1) -
    Cruelle (#556)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Also just so you all know I'm working on my list between customers and doing work here so here's the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

God people need to stop coming in to my work when I'm trying to get stuff done >.<

My lists are the greatest lists ever, Why don't these people understand that you should not interrupt art!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian except on that last post before D2 (#537)ended you did state you could get behind an Allow lynch if needed. So I'm not quite buying that the line was as firm as you say it was.

Also, I'll buy crackles read so I'll let my suspicions lessen a great deal. Risk of being wrong is simply too high anyways, although I do dislike the post and poof.

Alright, Here is from my last post count till the start of day 3.

So roughly post #451 till #549

- - - Updated - - -

Also I will finish this day when I get home, it's been to busy today to really sit down and focus. 100 posts shouldn't be taking me 3-4 hours

7+ Year Old Account
    I never drew a line that said I wouldn't vote Allow. I'm pointing out that I explained my reasons why I thought one person was a better vote than the other. That's something a lot of people didn't do in there D2 voting. I don't trust anyone in this particular game so no one is off the table for my votes but I do feel it's important to explain my logic each time I vote.

So I was hoping others would come in and be a bit more decisive/argumentive/something but this day really stalled.

Im going to

Vote: Kryllian

for now and then go to bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    As to Cruelles "claim." I cannot believe it, everything about it screams "Jester" to me. Now I have my doubts about why a Jester would use the path he did (of claiming to be poisoned, and then coming out with his claim today) but I'm going to Occams Razor it and just say he is Jester attempting to get lynched. Town do not lie. That's something we've tried to reinforce repeatedly on this forum, Cruelle clearly lied to us, therefore I cannot believe he is town. As I feel he is then more likely to be a Jester rather than a mafia member using some strange ploy, I won't be voting for him today.
    I never lied. Anyway lets talk about the jester role....

I'm not really sure what the problem is even if I was the Town Jester. Let us pretend that I am the Jester (even though I am not):

I clearly let day two play out after a rather busy an eventful day one. I then made a claim that not only encouraged discussion of a potential lynch but discussion on if you should upgrade my abilities, making me a real threat to the mafia. The reactions to that alone was worth the claim going forward.

Based on that, if it was me in a game where you were making the exact same claim I am. I would vote on you. I would need to know one way or the other.

It actually wouldn't bother me if you were the Jester because there is an easier way to play the Jester... meaning day 2 would have been a mis-lynch, day 3 would be lynching the Jester, and Town would be going in to day 4 with ...Nothing. No info ...Nothing. You would be looking at day one info on day four and trying to put something together.

Given the effort to protect town's interests, I most certainly would not begrudge you your victory.
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2016-07-21 at 11:38 PM. Reason: an

That is such a weird post.
    Perhaps we should just do this instead:

Vote Kryllian

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti I investigated Jynx, because if I investigated BF, it wouldn't necessarily reveal Jynx's alignment, and could turn out quite detrimental. With investigating jynx, we know that their innocent and we know BF was telling the truth. It's just what lies beneath that truth. Is he a mafia role cop or mason, or something else?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Kyrllian

Already shown my disinterest in voting Cruelle. Some incredibly un-basic role, and its Cruelle, always hidden motives. Never trust Cruelle! (Though this could be exactly what he wants - LOL) Only see Kryllian as the only other real target of the day.

@Crissi stop saying I poof! I go to bed!

I never lied.
    Ya guys, You can totally trust the Iron collar wearing, Revenge killing, innocent child that can also reflect night actions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arg. I used the wrong word! Their = meant to be they're. I'm triggered.

Ya I can go for Kyrllian, She really heavilly defended the Allowynn train yesterday basing her entire trust of Allow off a single post in the thread and little else. It could have been bad luck but after re-reading what I have today I have to say it's a really odd thing to defend someone like that unless you feel you have something to gain from it.

Vote: Kyr

And sorry Cru, if your role is what you say it is it's 2spooky4me

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant that more for Jynx and BF, not you crackle lol. And poofing is my favorite word darn it!

Anyways going to get my vote off. Still getting over my fever so can't guarantee I'll be back before N3.

Vote Kryllian

- - - Updated - - -

Bah more to add. Stupid phone.

Kryllian I feel is better. Already had stated why I felt the scum vibes, but after looking into Jester, I'd rather not risk Cruelle on that. My risk - reward ratio I feel is better balanced with Kryllian.