Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cyous, I actually dread the thought of you retiring from wow or changing mains because I don't want to lose your sweet weak auras. Ty sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much for your hard work, you've made it so much more fun to play my favourite class and spec. I always come here looking for your addon guides when a new patch/exp hits.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Great for your hard work!! I hope you'll continue improving it as testing in live and new ideas come in mind.

I wanna to ask, how can I hide/remove temporarily the default Blizzard Astral Power Bar? I mean the two narrow blue and green stick together.
    Thanks

hey love the bar just wondering are they anyway to make the whole bar bigger?

This WA looks and feels so amazing helped me a ton to get into pre-Patch mode. But still the decimel thing bugs me out abit.
    Do you know how this is handled by the game?
    Meaning the 40% buff from BOTA:Elune ends on 6+2.4 AP gen for SW; but the tooltip says 8APgen. So is it rounded always to 8 or do I get the 8.4? also why does the actual AP value jump from ie 84.4 to 84 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Roostter View Post
    hey love the bar just wondering are they anyway to make the whole bar bigger?
    Pretty sure you have to resize the individual elements(at least that's what I did). Just make sure to increase the height by the same factor for all of them, and same deal for the width, otherwise it'll look weird and not really "work".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    This WA looks and feels so amazing helped me a ton to get into pre-Patch mode. But still the decimel thing bugs me out abit.
    Do you know how this is handled by the game?
    Meaning the 40% buff from BOTA:Elune ends on 6+2.4 AP gen for SW; but the tooltip says 8APgen. So is it rounded always to 8 or do I get the 8.4? also why does the actual AP value jump from ie 84.4 to 84 ?
    Astral Power has partial values. It's actually X / 1000, but there's a " / 10" on everything. This gives us partial values. Blizzard thinks it's okay to just provide the the whole number, rounded down. This number gets passed to the client (us players). The server would still store those partial values. It's possible to have this happen:
    a.) Start at 8.4 AP; cast SW with BOTA:E. We are now at 16.8, but the client will show 16.
    b.) We are at 16.8 ASP, but the API gives us 16. We cast SW again, We actually have 25.2 ASP, but we predicted 24.4 ASP, but are shown 25 ASP after the cast.

I've complained about it, but the UI person seems too busy fixing nameplates to work on these small details.

I will be adding a toggle for players that wish to hide the decimal. This will not be applied to Overflow warnings, just anything 100 or less.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated import.

Decimal is now hidden by default. In addition, you can change it back to showing a decimal by...

1.) Open WAs Options and locate the "Actions" tab on the "AP_Number" aura.
    2.) Locate "On Init" (at the very top) and click "Expand Text Editor"
    3.) change the value of aura_env.decimal to true to enable the decimal point.
    4.) Close the editor and reload your UI.

- - - Updated - - -

And a very simple addition, I'm not going to support it beyond this: Owlkin Frenzy. Set a very strong glowy border on the primary bar. It's very obvious.

Code:
    dyJMcaGAHuTEjOxsrLDrrzBQWSjCtHKUTa7ukTxy3IA)se)usAysu)wKHkjgSePHRIoOKQJPOZHIAHcXLv1YP0JPkpfzzuvphLomrtfvtwHPtADsGtR0ZKQUovAJcQpRsBwQSDjLljKYxLqnnPOVtfJKIQ(RqnAkY4LqoPqIBHICnu48uWRPqFtkmobzmbh0Iw)(J5rpiwq(M5BwzZMGcananah0yzJUB2t3ApiPqaASSNcPb(xKckAEGS)DtzUHZhK(fPGKE6w7529EFButJhTmnlds6PBkZcoiwvAvWbnsXxrYbraDfjNyPNUPmiwtjhqxrYjUZkdEqf)sJ1DTs2cQxjUI9hRNgrAPtP1iuqDBEznboOrk(ksoicORi5el90nLbzAhpORi5e3zLbpOIFPX6UwjBb1RexX(J1tJiT0P0Aekuq7au1WMl28Y8q8wqo7qnHWncfA6hQz)KbJPFOEF0XeJYGYUbC7EVVLfTtqM(9Asr4Jgmy0ZCZJYm7pBWO)aDm1KzqIKCaoivk(ScoOaxHUGdfkOX21TEUc1a4GcCf6couOGSjXdoOaxHUGdfkOZANQu8zfCqbUcDbhkuqwP3doOaxHUGdfkOoPNUPm4GcCf6couOqbP29EFl4Gso5QzHbebe75lerzWcoANODYOHVFiOGYYGNfC0obv1ryCZLuAy7Nl0auOqbjbhuvhHXnxsPHTFUqdO1V)yE0dfun0oB6pHca
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Hey Cyous! Really appreciate this weak aura, I'm jealous that I don't have the technical skills to make something like this.

The most recent version (8/today's update) doesn't import properly for me. The timers are displaying "p" instead of a timer, and most of the WA isn't working. The LUA functions don't seem to have imported properly.

What it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/6VZqBjH.jpg?1

I reverted to an earlier version of the WA and it worked properly.
    Last edited by Meleti; 2016-07-22 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    Hey Cyous! Really appreciate this weak aura, I'm jealous that I don't have the technical skills to make something like this.

The most recent version (8/today's update) doesn't import properly for me. The timers are displaying "p" instead of a timer, and most of the WA isn't working. The LUA functions don't seem to have imported properly.

What it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/6VZqBjH.jpg?1

I reverted to an earlier version of the WA and it worked properly.
    Nothing I can fix unfortunately. Going to need to wait for a fix.

- - - Updated - - -

v7 still works. (65,505 bytes)
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

great work coyus with all the calculations of AP.

Does this Wa work on the live servers ATM ?

and if so which version. i'm getting the same error as Meleti. it seems like it can't regonise the lua script. or atleats the variables are not declared.

Deleted
    ok apparently I'm superdumb.
    it worked before and I'm now at home at a different pc
    and when I import your bar, it changes the display text in all modules
    to "c" or "p"
    so removing the %.

am i going crazy or does this happen to someone else?

€:manually changing everything works, though.
    the AP bar shows me .0f though

€2: meh ofc, cause there is an % missing in the custom code for the AP bar as well.
    not sure why it deletes all the % of the code.
    Last edited by mmoc0b23987919; 2016-07-22 at 01:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IMBA View Post
    ok apparently I'm superdumb.
    it worked before and I'm now at home at a different pc
    and when I import your bar, it changes the display text in all modules
    to "c" or "p"
    so removing the %.

am i going crazy or does this happen to someone else?

€:manually changing everything works, though.
    the AP bar shows me .0f though

€2: meh ofc, cause there is an % missing in the custom code for the AP bar as well.
    not sure why it deletes all the % of the code.
    Yea, there is some sort of exporting bug with weak auras. Once there is a new version Cyous will try to re-export it again. For now if the 'newest' version is still giving you errors, try v7 through the WAGO site.

Deleted
    as long as it's easily fixable manually I don't mind.
    was just surprised seeing all those "c" and "p"

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    Yea, there is some sort of exporting bug with weak auras. Once there is a new version Cyous will try to re-export it again. For now if the 'newest' version is still giving you errors, try v7 through the WAGO site.
    This is silly but how do you get to V7 through the WAGO site?

Edit: I just manually replaced the missing % in the code. Works now.
    Last edited by Kilma; 2016-07-22 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    the % is missing in the Text field of each weakaura.
    just open weak aura and click on each aura and on the right you will see "p" or "c" in the text field.
    always add an "%" in front of it and it will work.

you also have to go to AP Numbers and change the custom text and modify the "0.f" at the very bottom and add a % as well.

I can't open the game right now otherwise I would give you the exact names. I will add them later if noone can help you til then
    Last edited by mmoc0b23987919; 2016-07-22 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilma View Post
    This is silly but how do you get to V7 through the WAGO site?

Edit: I just manually replaced the missing % in the code. Works now.
    'Previous versions' was apparently missing for a time. I've since notified the dev and he has fixed it. Should be there now, but GJ fixing it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by IMBA View Post
    the % is missing in the Text field of each weakaura.
    just open weak aura and click on each aura and on the right you will see "p" or "c" in the text field.
    always add an "%" in front of it and it will work.

you also have to go to AP Numbers and change the custom text and modify the "0.f" at the very bottom and add a % as well.

I can't open the game right now otherwise I would give you the exact names. I will add them later if noone can help you til then
    I will try what you said but i am not very good at it. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I was unable to fix it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I will try what you said but i am not very good at it. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I was unable to fix it
    https://wago.io/4y7qKOBVW/7 Try using version 7 for now.

Deleted
    does anyone have a good idea what to show in the bottom right of the AP bar in case one takes the BotA talent and not SS nor AC?

I turned Global Dots on to still have something to observe.
    can anyone think of something more useful ?