Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Didn't take long for someone to turn this around and make it bash the USA thread.
    Also, to answer to this one. If you read the typical American comments even in this thread, I don't think I even need to bash anything, when they kindly confirm the stereotype over and over again in threads similar to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Or I could call it natural selection. Anyone who thinks this man did anything wrong, let alone wrong enough to serve jail time and PAY FUCKING DAMAGES, is mentally handicapped.
    Who should thus die, judging by your wordings...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    What word should I use? As an American, we have this respect for the traditions and history of Europe (as they were the traditions that America itself was built on), and yet the Europeans of the modern age don't seem to care to protect those traditions themselves- they're willing to let thousands of years of history potentially be buried under the rubble of barbarism as they've lost the will to fight for fear of channeling "their inner Hitler". As if national pride is something that is shameful. Not only are they allowing these things to happen, they're raising and caring for the next generation that will take advantage of them. I don't know what word you would use to describe a situation where a person raises a child that isn't his own, but cucked seems to be word that comes to mind.
    The tradition of sleeping with a shotgun under your bed ? That one is not European...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Or I could call it natural selection. Anyone who thinks this man did anything wrong, let alone wrong enough to serve jail time and PAY FUCKING DAMAGES, is mentally handicapped.
    Here here. If this article is true then the people who sentenced him are insane or stupid. Or insanely stupid. What is the world coming to if we can't even defend ourselves anymore? Where did the gene pool get so fucked up?

@TITAN308 Can you fix the OP with better source as you are quoting this thing in a ludicrous way? This has nothing to do with leftism, even if the case was wrong it's down to incompetent judges at intial justice level and they can always appeal to next level anyway. As for comparasion why the sources are poor is like taking article from North Korean news that quotes Iranian news on how something happened in US. It's insane to view that as anything else than adding lot of bullshit around the core.

Here's the original article if anyone speaks Finnish and doesn't want to rely on the crackpot site from the OP:

http://www.helsinginuutiset.fi/artik...at-isoterainen

As I don't speak Finnish I also don't know if the original Finnish site is nutty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Here's the original article if anyone speaks Finnish and doesn't want to rely on the crackpot site from the OP:

As I don't speak Finnish I also don't know if the original Finnish site is nutty.
    The original site doesn't mention any bullshit or anything and is completely reasonable local news website. Any mention of political or other things are added by either RT or the US website.

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    @TITAN308 Can you fix the OP with better source as you are quoting this thing in a ludicrous way? This has nothing to do with leftism, even if the case was wrong it's down to incompetent judges at intial justice level and they can always appeal to next level anyway. As for comparasion why the sources are poor is like taking article from North Korean news that quotes Iranian news on how something happened in US. It's insane to view that as anything else than adding lot of bullshit around the core.
    I don't want to be accused of altering the article. I did leave "Finland" out of the actual topic thread to also minimize nation bashing accusations.

Why I posted asking if any locals heard this story and could elaborate, confirm, or debunk.

As someone else pointed out, the original source doesn't appear to be translating well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Here here. If this article is true then the people who sentenced him are insane or stupid. Or insanely stupid. What is the world coming to if we can't even defend ourselves anymore? Where did the gene pool get so fucked up?
    Welcome to liberalism which runs rampant on these boards. God forbid anyone have a dissenting opinion. God forbid we give a guy a round of applause for beating the fuck out of 3 armed assailants who are armed and there for no other reason to cause harm and steal/break property.

Nah we wouldnt want that. We reward the criminals, they're just humans too guys, they need our love and support.

I do. Gut em like hogs and piss on their corpses. One less piece of shit on earth.
    I imagine the home invaders were thinking the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Jumping from "you're dumb" to "I hope you die of cancer" is like... that's quite a leap though. Their minds are warped by backwards PC culture, but does that mean they should suffer horribly from cancer? A bit extreme. Then again, I think cebel said that people blocking the sidewalks should be gunned down like the dogs they are, something to that extent, so I don't think he can honestly believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

This source mentions charges for firearm, as I thought it would definitely be mentioned if they had real one. No idea what crap the first source is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jumping from "you're dumb" to "I hope you die of cancer" is like... that's quite a leap though. Their minds are warped by backwards PC culture, but does that mean they should suffer horribly from cancer? A bit extreme. Then again, I think cebel said that people blocking the sidewalks should be gunned down like the dogs they are, something to that extent, so I don't think he can honestly believe that.

LMAO, you're so clueless its amazing. I'd love you to go quote me on that. I never even mentioned violence against them.

LMAO, you're so clueless its amazing. I'd love you to go quote me on that. I never even mentioned violence against them.
    I'm not going to search your post history, but I'm almost positive the intent was there, otherwise why would I have felt the need to single you out, when I agree with you that these people are fucking idiots for sentencing this man for defending his home?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to search your post history, but I'm almost positive the intent was there, otherwise why would I have felt the need to single you out, when I agree with you that these people are fucking idiots for sentencing this man for defending his home?
    Okay sure, I'll copy paste everything I said in that thread and you point out where I said they should all be gunned down.

"Nothing happened? Yeah you right... He had to fucking go out of his way because a bunch of fucking mongoloids think the way to get your point across is to be a bunch of racist fat fucking pricks.

Fuck every single person there "protesting", and fuck the entire BLM movement. Fuck anyone who supports that dog shit."

"Thats not how it works. But okay man you have fun being a racist."

"Meanwhile if white people did this to a black person you'd be outraged. Stfu.

These forums disgust me sometimes. So pathetic."
    Where do I say "they should be gunned down like the dogs they are"

In fact, theres nothing violent there at all other than saying "Fuck them".

Good talk though. Go back to your safe space where reality is whatever you want it to be.

Deleted
    I love cases like this, they are not even representative of a single percentage of self defense cases, but it is always the ones that gets put forward as the crumbling of a nation

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in Hyvinkää and I haven't heard anything about this and even if he was defending himself, excessive violence in self defence is prohibited here. The primary concern here is protect yourself by retreating which will diminish the danger to yourself.

Apart from that looking quickly around that site you linked I would not consider anything on it unbiased.

Okay sure, I'll copy paste everything I said in that thread and you point out where I said they should all be gunned down.

Where do I say "they should be gunned down like the dogs they are"

In fact, theres nothing violent there at all other than saying "Fuck them".

Good talk though. Go back to your safe space where reality is whatever you want it to be.
    Okay, I guess I was wrong. Still, you can't really fault me when you're in here brazenly saying that idiots should die of cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I guess I was wrong. Still, you can't really fault me when you're in here brazenly saying that idiots should die of cancer.
    A) I didnt say they should die of cancer, just that they should get it. If they're gonna make a man suffer for self defense, they might as well suffer for being morons.
    B) Glad you can actually admit you're wrong. Thats the first step to recovery.

Welcome to liberalism which runs rampant on these boards. God forbid anyone have a dissenting opinion. God forbid we give a guy a round of applause for beating the fuck out of 3 armed assailants who are armed and there for no other reason to cause harm and steal/break property.

Nah we wouldnt want that. We reward the criminals, they're just humans too guys, they need our love and support.
    I am not liberal and I don't think people should be allowed to do anything they want to just because someone attacked them first

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's more than likely that the "gun" was an airsoft gun. Or is there some reason they didn't use it? Because it wasn't any use. I'd say knife wins over a piece of plastic, or metal paperweight version.
    actually if you got a baseball bat you are at an advantage as you have range and can easly knock someone out