Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i know our gul'dan is dead i also know he mattered cause he had huge impacts on our world impacts this gul'dan will never come close to.
    But he already DID come close and SURPASS, HES the reason we have the single largest invasion ever in Azeroth

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Yeah sure, the actual Legion invasion that is coming isn't important, at all...

Some people really don't understand wow's lore.
    the invasion is important gul'dan isn't they could have had any other warlock start the invasion and it would be the same theirs nothing about it being alt gul'dan that makes him matter or special.

Love how they showing this Gul'dan is tottaly diferent from the one we know from the Original Dreanor.

Im glad this alternate Gul'Dan is so much badass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    But he already DID come close and SURPASS, HES the reason we have the single largest invasion ever in Azeroth
    our gul'dan had massive impact on our azoroth and outlands alt gul'dan will never have an impact on outland he will never have an impact on the horde like ours did he will never have the impact that ours had with the second war he wont have the impact on ilidan ours did he just helping summon a bunch of demons is no where close to the impact our gul'dan had.

our gul'dan had massive impact on our azoroth and outlands alt gul'dan will never have an impact on outland he will never have an impact on the horde like ours did he will never have the impact that ours had with the second war he wont have the impact on ilidan ours did he just helping summon a bunch of demons is no where close to the impact our gul'dan had.
    I just realized we are being trolled, Touché you got me, i usually dont fall for this stuff

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I just realized we are being trolled, Touché you got me, i usually dont fall for this stuff
    how are you being trolled? i don't like alt gul'dan i don't like alt dranor. alt gul'dan hasn't had nearly as much as the original and saying other wise is asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    Love how they showing this Gul'dan is tottaly diferent from the one we know from the Original Dreanor.

Im glad this alternate Gul'Dan is so much badass.
    The original Gul'dan was better. This one is just a hapless puppet.

Deleted
    Blizzard strikes again against Ner'Zhul.
    He was the one that tought Gul'dan magic the fel did not just come from the air owell i guess there will always be plotholes.
    Then again with the hole Wo|D time/dimension travel they can make up any story.

Deleted
    He didn't "summon a bunch of demons", he summons the freakin' Burning Legion into Azeroth, that alone makes him one of the most important villains in Azeroth.

Deleted
    Same as Lords of War that they don't even bother to add the Subtitles/Closed Captions.

Subtitles are important for me (I'm profoundly deaf which means that i can't actually hear anything what all the guys in the video are saying.) and other deaf WoW community to follow the lore.

What a disappointment from blizzard.

Man, the artists behind Harbingers/Lords of War are incredible. I love these so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    How many times has he nearly died now? Let him fucking die already. Fuck Thrall.
    Now, now, you know that Chris Metzen's ego will never let Green Jesus die.

His continual love affair with the whole fucking Horde is disgusting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrum View Post
    He didn't "summon a bunch of demons", he summons the freakin' Burning Legion into Azeroth, that alone makes him one of the most important villains in Azeroth.
    ya lots of people have summoned the freakin burning legion its not new who me sargarous then maybe talk.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone remind me when original Gul'dan died?

This video is neat, purely from an artistic standpoint. I never cared much for most orc-lore, so I can't really comment on the legitimacy or plotholes like I could with night elves, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "We always create the things we dread."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate WoW, hate hackneyed story telling and middle-school logic. But that impressed even me. Not bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    i liked it , years and years of torment and being beaten by his clan. only time i would say Poor Gul'dan

Garry Going back in Time really messed stuff up

Changing kilrogg " lose an eye gain a vision"
    and changing Gul'dan not being a shaman first

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Can someone remind me when original Gul'dan died?

This video is neat, purely from an artistic standpoint. I never cared much for most orc-lore, so I can't really comment on the legitimacy or plotholes like I could with night elves, etc.
    Original Gul'dan died in the Tomb of Sargeras after he raised it from the sea but hes learned of the fate of his MU counterpart and is being more careful around the place
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    the invasion is important gul'dan isn't they could have had any other warlock start the invasion and it would be the same theirs nothing about it being alt gul'dan that makes him matter or special.
    uhm, no they couldn't. Gul'dan isn't just a warlock... he summoned archimonde into HFC, and has show much power than any other "warlock".

Also I highly doubt you lvl 100 warlock can contact the legion to come on down to Azeroth

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    i liked it , years and years of torment and being beaten by his clan. only time i would say Poor Gul'dan

Garry Going back in Time really messed stuff up

Changing kilrogg " lose an eye gain a vision"
    and changing Gul'dan not being a shaman first

- - - Updated - - -

Original Gul'dan died in the Tomb of Sargeras after he raised it from the sea but hes learned of the fate of his MU counterpart and is being more careful around the place
    MU meaning main universe or something?

This is getting maddening... people use OG, MU, AU... gah! PICK ONE SET lol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Hate WoW, hate hackneyed story telling and middle-school logic. But that impressed even me. Not bad.
    then gtfo off the website?