Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Compared to Fox, Breitbart, Drudge, anything with the word conservative in their name? Yes. I would rather use those because like I said, they are more accurate than any right wing news sources.
    alright well i can't help you i'm sorry lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Well him picking Mike Pence is an obvious example. Also with the establishment it's not a fear he will tear it down its that Trunp being Trump makes him unpredictable and unreliable as a minion.
    oh i forgot you are a high ranking government official my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    okay forget it, let's all vote for the wall street crony, who's own husband would rather have someone else lol
    Are you trying to say bad things about Donald Trump? Because if you are saying shit about Hillary, the exact same things could be said about Donald and most likely worse.

Donald Trump used illegal labor to build Trump Tower. He is wall street. He has been accused of rape by about as many people that have claimed Bill has raped them. Including his ex wife and at the time a 13 year old. Not only would that make him a rapist, but a pedophile.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh explain the establishment rallying against him then lol

- - - Updated - - -

you have a my little pony avatar, the door is the other way, bye lol
    He is more pro-corporation than Clinton, he just adds an anti-free trade rhetoric to it.

you have a my little pony avatar, the door is the other way, bye lol
    again, pitiful debating skills, but you are adorable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Crooked Hillary and her Democrat cucks can't stand to this!

That's a pretty accurate depiction actually. Trump sitting around and letting others do the work cause he'd fuck it up if he raised a finger.

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

alright well i can't help you i'm sorry lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh i forgot you are a high ranking government official my bad
    I don't want your help. Your help is what makes this country go into the shitter with removing anything that makes people smarter and replace it with religious bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting on him to do a Top 5 reasons not to vote for Trump. Doubt he'll do it, because he's probably biased. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Honestly both candidates suck. You may not agree with all of his policies but at least Sanders seemed like he had genuinely good intentions.

Are you trying to say bad things about Donald Trump? Because if you are saying shit about Hillary, the exact same things could be said about Donald and most likely worse.

Donald Trump used illegal labor to build Trump Tower. He is wall street. He has been accused of rape by about as many people that have claimed Bill has raped them. Including his ex wife and at the time a 13 year old. Not only would that make him a rapist, but a pedophile.
    dude rape has been redefined by the left as "regretting it afterwards" or "not asking for permission every 10 mins"

you are talking about a leftist society that literally believes there is a rape epidemic among middle class white college kids, while completely ignoring the rape culture of prisons, muslim nations, central america, and poverty stricken areas of the united states

and he has admitted to all the shit he did getting those paper stacks he doesn't care what you think about it, that's the business world, you would do the same thing in his position, it happens everyday, and just because his life is under a microscope you are gonna sit there in your chair and pretend it's not commonplace

he has spoken about the tactics one needs to use in this country to get ahead because the establishment has made it impossible to compete with foreign interests

so get over yourself, get educated before you try and debate me lil boi

and i know i know, you all wish i would curb stomp you this bad as well but the fact is i don't have time to sit here on this forum all day and construct well thought out counter points to your mindless defending of hillary and/or attacking trump, so let the conversation continue, post something particularly stupid and you just might be the next lucky winner!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    That's a pretty accurate depiction actually. Trump sitting around and letting others do the work cause he'd fuck it up if he raised a finger.

oh cause you have accomplished so much

if you got a million dollar loan from your father you'd be in a trailer park 2 years after the fact

get over yourself lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I'm waiting on him to do a Top 5 reasons not to vote for Trump. Doubt he'll do it, because he's probably biased. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Honestly both candidates suck. You may not agree with all of his policies but at least Sanders seemed like he had genuinely good intentions.
    crowder IS NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER you uneducated cuck lol

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-07-22 at 02:10 AM.

Those that can, do.

those that can't manage those that can.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangxi View Post
    You have a very loose definition of the word literally.
    you must not be familiar with the updated definition of 'literally' which in fact now includes the antonym of the word as part of it's definition due to the improper usage among the inept masses.

a successful business man has international friends in high places? i am so shocked
    No, you're not. You're obfuscating.

he's already stated multiple times that he did some slimy things during his rise in wealth
    Ah, so he's absolved then? Ten Hail Marys and all is forgiven?

hillary, instead of owning up to her negatives, hides behind "the clinton foundation" literally the most corrupt bullshit scheme in history
    I'm not a big fan, and I also think the Clinton Foundation is corrupt, however Scientology, Judiasm, Christianity, Mormanism, Islam and Pastafarnianism exist. So, really it's a quite distant seventh.

how much money have the saudis given towards trump's campaign?
    None, but the same is true for Clinton.

oh and while we are on the topic of the saudis, how many refugees have they taken in? the same refugees hillary claims to care so much about
    Anywhere between two to five million. And before you throw UNHCR data at me, let me remind you that Saudi Arabia is not a not a signatory to any of the 51/69/69 UN/OAU refugee protocols, so unlike Brookings, Amnesty etc. have been reporting they've taken in a massive amount of refugees, but they just haven't been reported to the UN as such. The Zero numbers that have been put forth by those and many other outlets are taken directly from UNHCR numbers. Also, I'm going to take a bath now having had to defend Saudi Arabia.

oh right, ZERO lolololololol
    See above.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want your help. Your help is what makes this country go into the shitter with removing anything that makes people smarter and replace it with religious bullshit.
    It's pretty similar to safe spaces. They want to create an atmosphere in which they don't have to listen to facts and academia, and create echo chambers where they can teach their kid about magical bearded men. That's why homeschooling in the south and fly over states have sky rocketed, ever since they kicked religion out of schools.

In school I was taught to do as much research on something as I could. I find many home schoolers feel they can pick and choose a reality that they like best and never question it, and it's usually drudge report and infowars. That's the unfortunate direction a large portion our country is going in.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

dude rape has been redefined by the left as "regretting it afterwards" or "not asking for permission every 10 mins"

you are talking about a leftist society that literally believes there is a rape epidemic among middle class white college kids, while completely ignoring the rape culture of prisons, muslim nations, central america, and poverty stricken areas of the united states

and he has admitted to all the shit he did getting those paper stacks he doesn't care what you think about it, that's the business world, you would do the same thing in his position, it happens everyday, and just because his life is under a microscope you are gonna sit there in your chair and pretend it's not commonplace

he has spoken about the tactics one needs to use in this country to get ahead because the establishment has made it impossible to compete with foreign interests

so get over yourself, get educated before you try and debate me lil boi

and i know i know, you all wish i would curb stomp you this bad as well but the fact is i don't have time to sit here on this forum all day and construct well thought out counter points to your mindless defending of hillary and/or attacking trump, so let the conversation continue, post something particularly stupid and you just might be the next lucky winner!

- - - Updated - - -

if you got a million dollar loan from your father you'd be in a trailer park 2 years after the fact

get over yourself lol

- - - Updated - - -

crowder IS NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER you uneducated cuck lol
    I hope you enjoy your time off from the forums for both of the insults you just posted. Don't play the fucking victim after you get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty similar to safe spaces. They want to create an atmosphere in which they don't have to listen to facts and academia, and create echo chambers where they can teach their kid about magical bearded men. That's why homeschooling in the south and fly over states have sky rocketed, ever since they kicked religion out of schools.

In school I was taught to do as much research on something as I could. I find many home schoolers feel they can pick and choose a reality that they like best and never question it, and it's usually drudge report and infowars. That's the unfortunate direction a large portion our country is going in.
    Exactly. What is funny is that this Zolaris guy thinks he owned me but he doesn't realize he just made my point for me.

15+ Year Old Account

get over yourself lol
    >> Trump is an absolute failure of a businessman
    >> Reports with "Oh yeah I bet you couldn't do any better!"
    >> Trump is still awful because you can't address what was said

I started out middle class and have made my own way without mommy and daddy giving me hundreds of thousands.

Listen, I know it really hurts to find out your hero Trump is not only a slimeball and a sleaze, but is pretty terrible at business too. Don't be mad at me, I'm just the messenger.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-07-22 at 02:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay forget it, let's all vote for the wall street crony, who's own husband would rather have someone else lol
    Why vote for a wallstreet crony, when you can vote for a corporation directly.

I don't think Bill would fuck Trump either... Strange point though...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    For me, this just highlights the issue with Trump. When you're unwilling to have people challenge you with facts and reason, insult them and pretend your position is stronger until they go away (or you get punished). Or, in Trump's case, have his supporters lap it up and think he's the best thing ever.

I think it's funny how in Democracy, more often than not you end up voting for the lesser of two evils. It's not like you helped get someone to power who shares your ideals and to whom you entrust the future of your nation. It's more like you help put someone up there who's not the one you think is going to throw your people in the gutter.

So it's kinda like asking an 80-year-old out in order to avoid being single when this mass murderer comes asking for you.

So much for the lawful representative of the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I think it's funny how in Democracy, more often than not you end up voting for the lesser of two evils. It's not like you helped get someone to power who shares your ideals and to whom you entrust the future of your nation. It's more like you help put someone up there who's not the one you think is going to throw your people in the gutter.

So it's kinda like asking an 80-year-old out in order to avoid being single when this mass murderer comes asking for you.

So much for the lawful representative of the people.
    Welcome to the entire history of the democratic process. In order for a candidate to fully appease everyone, every single constituent would have to be streamlined and exactly the same with no deviations whatsoever. Anyone who believes that their candidate is the absolute perfect fit for them is either unbelievably lucky and in that minute group of people who line up completely with him, or are simply not looking nearly as closely as they should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why vote for a wallstreet crony, when you can vote for a corporation directly.

I don't think Bill would fuck Trump either... Strange point though...
    At least with Hillary, you have a condom when getting fucked. She's the thin layer between government and corporations. Trump is just going in without that layer. He gets to do what he wants in the interest of big business and blow every campaign promise he made to the wind.

I mean, a tiny, Schadenfreude part of me wants to see Trump elected just so I can revel in the delight of watching all the excuses from his supporters as Trump turns out to be big business taking over government and keeps not a single promise he made on the campaign trail.

At least with Hillary, you have a condom when getting fucked. She's the thin layer between government and corporations. Trump is just going in without that layer. He gets to do what he wants in the interest of big business and blow every campaign promise he made to the wind.

I mean, a tiny, Schadenfreude part of me wants to see Trump elected just so I can revel in the delight of watching all the excuses from his supporters as Trump turns out to be big business taking over government and keeps not a single promise he made on the campaign trail.
    So you're saying he would do practically the opposite of what he promises now?