Question about gyms, can you put in more than one of your own or do you have to rely on newbs?
    I ranked up a gym to lv 5 and I couldn't put anything new in, but other people did.
    They put in shitty pokemon.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Question about gyms, can you put in more than one of your own or do you have to rely on newbs?
    I ranked up a gym to lv 5 and I couldn't put anything new in, but other people did.
    They put in shitty pokemon.
    You can only put one of your own, and if you rank a gym up it can get sniped before you can put one in.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    You can only put one of your own, and if you rank a gym up it can get sniped before you can put one in.
    Well, then that kid who put in a cp 200 rhyhorn is jerk.

Well, then that kid who put in a cp 200 rhyhorn is jerk.
    I took a gym earlier and someone dropped in a 32 paris with my 1700 flareon. >.<

Deleted
    just installed this game, concept is called, but do you actually get to battle pokemon? or is it just swiping to throw the pokeballs at nearby pokemon? i caught all the ones near me (was only 3 :\ ) and all i had to do was swipe a pokeball at them, wasn't that fun, does it get better?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    just installed this game, concept is called, but do you actually get to battle pokemon? or is it just swiping to throw the pokeballs at nearby pokemon? i caught all the ones near me (was only 3 :\ ) and all i had to do was swipe a pokeball at them, wasn't that fun, does it get better?
    You battle against other peoples pokemon. Wild pokemon are balls only.

Battling is tap for basic strike, press and hold for over drive, swipe to dodge.

Deleted
    You battle against other peoples pokemon. Wild pokemon are balls only.

Battling is tap for basic strike, press and hold for over drive, swipe to dodge.
    okay thanks! its late here so not really in the moof for walking around outside to find something :P was hoping there would be more to catch near me

15+ Year Old Account
    Well my luck egg level extravaganza went well. 11 mon that I didn't have registered, and probably 40+ total evolutions, and 9 eggs hatched. Took me from level 17 to 20, not to shabby for not playing much since tracking broke.

The new Pokemon tracking maps are wonderful. I am carrying around my S7 Edge and my old Note 5 now; Go on the S7, the tracker maps on the Note.

Finally got a Hitmonlee, Kingler, Venomoth and Butterfree.

Going to a Pokemon Go Meetup this weekend. Hopefully I can snag a Dratini, Lapras and Snorlax. Snorlax is one of my favorite 'Mons and it burns me up seeing others catch or hatch a Snorlax and yet the rotund Pokemon eludes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The new Pokemon tracking maps are wonderful. I am carrying around my S7 Edge and my old Note 5 now; Go on the S7, the tracker maps on the Note.

Finally got a Hitmonlee, Kingler, Venomoth and Butterfree.

Going to a Pokemon Go Meetup this weekend. Hopefully I can snag a Dratini, Lapras and Snorlax. Snorlax is one of my favorite 'Mons and it burns me up seeing others catch or hatch a Snorlax and yet the rotund Pokemon eludes me.
    Yeah that pokevision site looks amazing. even if you don't use it for real time hunting. gives a good idea where to start looking. apparently the area around my mother in laws place is packed with em, finally that bitch will have a use.

What is your guys' opinion on Gyms?

I like them personally. The only form of it I do not like is how easy it is to lose a Gym. As far as I can tell all Defending Pokemon in the gym attack every 1.5 seconds, compared to a player controlled Pokemon literally spamming attacks. And you can literally gang up on it. Was fighting a Gym and another person joined in on the same battle and we just downed it together. 2 players vs 1 computer. Not only that but you can fight your 6 pokemon against the defending pokemon gym, granted if you power up the Gym enough you can have 10+ pokemon in it. But most are under 5, so if you can at least kill the first 3 you'll eventually take it over at the cost of potions.

Idk I just think they should buff Defending the gym or something. Seems too easy to take it over.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    My only pikachu so far is from an egg.

I finally got a 10k egg the other day and walked this morning to hatch it.

Jynx.

Fuck you, Pokemon GO.
    My 10km eggs have so far been a Eevee and a Pinsir.

YEAH, SURE, TEAM INSTINCT, THE POWER OF EGGS, WOOO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My 10km eggs have so far been a Eevee and a Pinsir.

YEAH, SURE, TEAM INSTINCT, THE POWER OF EGGS, WOOO.
    Mine were a 330ish dratini and a 947 snorlax.
    These 2 are now my strongest pokemon. With dratini being a 1889CP dragonite (Yup, i spend most my Stardust on the darn thing ) meanwhile and snorlax still being the 2nd strongest of my pokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Mine were a 330ish dratini and a 947 snorlax.
    These 2 are now my strongest pokemon. With dratini being a 1889CP dragonite (Yup, i spend most my Stardust on the darn thing ) meanwhile and snorlax still being the 2nd strongest of my pokes.
    The Pinsir is now my strongest, but it's only at 1001. The eevee I think is a 550 Jolteon.

I do have two Ponyta's I caught today though at like 720, I can't wait to get enough candies for those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incensed a Pikachu. At level 8, it was CP 10...

10+ Year Old Account
    Level only increases the ceiling, not the floor on CP. (or at least increases the chances of high cp)

At level 15 my highest catch in the wild was a 450 Growlithe yesterday, but I also catch 10 CP shite too.

Hatched a 1050 or so Snorlax today from a 10km egg, and actually managed to catch the Lapras (596 or so)when the servers were all fucky. Wish the tracking for the eggs was a bit more accurate, walked about 5km on a walk today and it only logged about half that.

10+ Year Old Account
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just caught a 660 Scyther. It's the highest anything that I've caught and the fact that it was Scyther made me so happy. Scyther is one of my top favorites. Then again, will be good against all the Exeggcutors out here.

Don't even care that I probably won't be able to farm candy to level it.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2016-07-22 at 06:17 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Scyther is good, especially if it has Night Slash as there seems to be tons of psychics around.

Also managed to finally catch Bulba, 339 CP as that. Now to just pray for RNG God to give me Bulba in egg for extra candies.