Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

SlamAndAwe v3.0 for 7.0 (Pre-Patch / Legion)

I've updated this and pushed it back out, still a few things to cleanup but I've added some prot improvements. Need a few testers if you have a Beta account or are on the PTR.

Priorities are just random until simc rotational data is out. I'm also working on adding multitarget detection but is low on the to-do's so you'll just have to use the keybinds for switching to an AoE priority list.

Curse client for Beta should be downloading the latest version even though it says otherwise, if not: http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/slamandawe

I did have IP estimation working but once in a while it was off a few hundred and still need to account for artifact powers so I took it out for now.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2016-07-18 at 12:21 AM.

Small thing for Fury. Default for Fury has Dragon Roar AFTER Battle Cry. Should never be the case if we're being knit-picky. Dragon Roar will always be a crit, so I'd prioritize DR before BC in all regards if you're wanting an extra GCD or two with Battle Cry.

Edit: Also I'd put CDs off the GCD in a small bar inside of the main rotation helper to help with making it feel more fluid. Good work by the way. I like the timers personally, now I just need to get my SPtimers cooldown timers bar working so I can line up my CDs better. Lot of odd cooldown numbers like Dragon Roar at 25s, BC at 1 min, and Avatar at 1.5. :/
    Last edited by Cybrus; 2016-07-20 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybrus View Post
    Small thing for Fury. Default for Fury has Dragon Roar AFTER Battle Cry. Should never be the case if we're being knit-picky. Dragon Roar will always be a crit, so I'd prioritize DR before BC in all regards if you're wanting an extra GCD or two with Battle Cry.

Edit: Also I'd put CDs off the GCD in a small bar inside of the main rotation helper to help with making it feel more fluid. Good work by the way. I like the timers personally, now I just need to get my SPtimers cooldown timers bar working so I can line up my CDs better. Lot of odd cooldown numbers like Dragon Roar at 25s, BC at 1 min, and Avatar at 1.5. :/
    What ver was that? I made slight changes in 3.0.11 Ill check again tho
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Tested this last night. No real issues that I've seen. I did want to ask what the third bar/box thing in the middle above the timer bar is for though. I don't recall seeing anything popping up in there at all last night. Tested prot only.

Quote Originally Posted by heyitsqi View Post
    Tested this last night. No real issues that I've seen. I did want to ask what the third bar/box thing in the middle above the timer bar is for though. I don't recall seeing anything popping up in there at all last night. Tested prot only.
    Can you take a screenshot when you have a moment please? I'm trying to recall any type of bar or box that wouldn't display anything, if you do a move frames it triggers all the bars if there is a gap or something missing let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

I was trying to think of some time of uptime to track for arms but colossus smash is all there really is and it's difficult to track unless it's a single target so I left arms empty.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

I'll try this out tonight. Thanks for updating this man, I was looking for a prio addon since ovale looks busted. Always good to have something to handle the seemingly robotic prio list so you can focus on what matters like boss mechs and situational awareness.

v3.0.14 fixes a bug with Focus Rage that was preventing it from showing.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Can you take a screenshot when you have a moment please? I'm trying to recall any type of bar or box that wouldn't display anything, if you do a move frames it triggers all the bars if there is a gap or something missing let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

I was trying to think of some time of uptime to track for arms but colossus smash is all there really is and it's difficult to track unless it's a single target so I left arms empty.
    http://imgur.com/a/MFPuc

Quote Originally Posted by heyitsqi View Post
    Did the rest of the bars not show when you initially moved frames? It looks like normal the other bars just expired
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Did the rest of the bars not show when you initially moved frames? It looks like normal the other bars just expired
    Yea that middle bar has always been blank.

- - - Updated - - -

v3.1.1
    -Localization Support
    -Adds Furious Slash/Frenzy Options
    -Major overhaul of Priority queue (due to Warrior changes) - things you dont have should not show regardless of the priorities you select. Previously if you selected say Rend but didn't have it talented, it would still show up on the priority box.

- - - Updated - - -

Reset button coming soon as well as resetting priorities on upgrade if there was a major priority shift. I should have most of the APL items added this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Strings are not localized but it should now run on other localizations. If you want to help with strings check http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/sla.../localization/
    Last edited by reighnman; 2016-07-23 at 12:25 AM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Did some testing out as arms warrior on a training dummy and slam would not show up in the priority queue for me. It would be an empty square outline. Also if we could get a rend with less than 5 seconds that would be nifty.
    Is that your blood?
    Some of it, yeah.

Tried it out again yesterday, was frustrated that I couldn't click THROUGH the bars or blocks. Wondering if there's a setting or if one can be added. Also one that could reduce or increase transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSalvation View Post
    Did some testing out as arms warrior on a training dummy and slam would not show up in the priority queue for me. It would be an empty square outline. Also if we could get a rend with less than 5 seconds that would be nifty.
    Fixed typo in Slam and added rend <= 5s (v3.1.3)

Tried it out again yesterday, was frustrated that I couldn't click THROUGH the bars or blocks. Wondering if there's a setting or if one can be added. Also one that could reduce or increase transparency.
    If you change frame strata level to background you can click through the priority box, I will have to look at the bars some more since it doesn't seem like it works for them.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's fixed now - I also noticed you could move the bar frame when locked so that should be fixed as well.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Sometimes when switching spec the priority icon doesnt show up, or well it does, but its empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Liania View Post
    Sometimes when switching spec the priority icon doesnt show up, or well it does, but its empty.
    After you change weaps?
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

That could be. My mainspec is Prot and I use SAA for fury. So yeah its when going from Prot -> Fury, that sometimes the spell icons to appear and I have to disable / enable SAA and reload ui.

Otherwise great addon, have used it for a couple years on and off

Quote Originally Posted by Liania View Post
    That could be. My mainspec is Prot and I use SAA for fury. So yeah its when going from Prot -> Fury, that sometimes the spell icons to appear and I have to disable / enable SAA and reload ui.

Otherwise great addon, have used it for a couple years on and off
    I'd just verify after changing specs you have appropriate weapons equipped otherwise open a ticket on curseforge. For example if you switch from Prot to Fury but don't equip 2h'ers most of the spells aren't usable without them so they won't display.

- - - Updated - - -

v3.1.5 - Fury priorities are now a rough version of the current simc APL priority list out of the box (Arms coming soon). If you have issues or wish to reset to this you may have to delete your SlamAndAwe.lua file from your WoW dir/WTF/account/id/realm/char/savedvariables. Should work decent regardless of talents.

actions.single_target=odyns_fury
    actions.single_target+=/rampage,if=rage=100|buff.massacre.up
    actions.single_target+=/berserker_rage,if=talent.outburst.enabled&cooldown.dragon_roar.remains=0&buff.enrage.down
    actions.single_target+=/dragon_roar,if=!talent.bloodbath.enabled&(cooldown.battle_cry.remains<1|cooldown.battle_cr y.remains>10)|talent.bloodbath.enabled&cooldown.bloodbath.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/avatar,if=buff.dragon_roar.up
    actions.single_target+=/bloodbath,if=buff.dragon_roar.up
    actions.single_target+=/battle_cry,if=buff.dragon_roar.up
    actions.single_target+=/rampage,if=buff.enrage.down
    actions.single_target+=/furious_slash,if=talent.frenzy.enabled&(buff.frenzy.down|buff.frenzy.remains<=3)
    actions.single_target+=/execute,if=buff.enrage.up&(!talent.massacre.enabled&!talent.inner_rage.enabled)|talent.mas sacre.enabled&buff.enrage.down|buff.enrage.up&(talent.massacre.enabled&!talent.inner_rage. enabled)
    actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst,if=!talent.inner_rage.enabled
    actions.single_target+=/whirlwind,if=!talent.inner_rage.enabled&buff.wrecking_ball.react
    actions.single_target+=/raging_blow,if=buff.enrage.up
    actions.single_target+=/whirlwind,if=buff.wrecking_ball.react&buff.enrage.up
    actions.single_target+=/execute,if=buff.enrage.up&!talent.frenzy.enabled|talent.frenzy.enabled|talent.massacre.ena bled
    actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down
    actions.single_target+=/raging_blow
    actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst
    actions.single_target+=/furious_slash
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

So want to grab this as I am trying to fine tune some of my play.

Can I set up the priority to remind me to Pop IP only after I have pooled 45 rage? Or is that something I need to dig into WA for?

Quote Originally Posted by Uaeko View Post

Can I set up the priority to remind me to Pop IP only after I have pooled 45 rage? Or is that something I need to dig into WA for?
    There are currently 3 options for IP:

IP (no conditions - IE whenever its available depending on location in the list)
    IP (if=remaining.duration <= 3sec - IE about to expire)
    IP (if=rage >= 60 - IE full IP)

I can add 45 if you'd like or whatever you want ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uaeko View Post

There are currently 3 options for IP (the latter 2 are currently in the out-of-box defaults):

IP (no conditions - IE whenever its available depending on location in the list)
    IP (if=remaining.duration <= 3sec - IE about to expire)
    IP (if=rage >= 60 - IE full IP)

I can add 45 if you'd like or whatever you want ^^
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)