Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    David Duke loved the speech:

"Great Trump Speech, America First! Stop Wars! Defeat the Corrupt elites! Protect our Borders!, Fair Trade! Couldn't have said it better!"

Once again, just gonna leave this here. The man in the picture is Robert Byrd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Encore View Post

It seems you people have a thick head. That happened 30 years AFTER he repented being a KKK member and has been rehabilitating former KKK members away from their hate. It's only been said like 10,000 times.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account

You mean the Robert Byrd who apologized and repudiated his past behavior? While David Duke carrys on with his?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Oh the repentant member of the KKK? Who was on record saying, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I'd give her credit if she actually stood up to her father and his bad policies. She's just a yes person with good public speaking skills.
    Not a game changer. But a yes person with good public speaking skills usually are successful politicians.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...who said that joining the KKK was the dumbest thing he's ever done, and hadn't been a member since OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? This was dealt with decisively ages ago! Read the man's bio before you start throwing his name around! Gathering information and using it correctly is called intelligence, fucking use it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It seems you people have a thick head. That happened 30 years AFTER he repented being a KKK member and has been rehabilitating former KKK members away from their hate. It's only been said like 10,000 times.
    But, that doesn't justify her having this affair with him, no matter how long he's been out of the Klan!! Is this for revenge on Bill? /s
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

7+ Year Old Account

Robert Byrd has renounced to the KKK long ago and he has countless times apologized for his actions. Even the NAACP lamented his death and acknowledge he was the perfect example of america getting over racism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...who said that joining the KKK was the dumbest thing he's ever done, and hadn't been a member since OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? This was dealt with decisively ages ago! Read the man's bio before you start throwing his name around! Gathering information and using it correctly is called intelligence, fucking use it!
    Why would they do it when they can just post a graphic showing their ignorance?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Remember to always check your sources. Ashe was not set to testify against Clinton, nor was any part of his trial the next day.
    Swapped it for one of the interns Bill Clinton cheated with.

Suzanne Coleman

Had affair with Clinton when he was attorney general of Arkansas.

Died: February 15, 1977
    Died of "suicide" with gunshot wound to the back of her head. No autopsy allowed. Was 7 months pregnant at time of her death. She had told friends it was Bill Clinton's child. (See Danny Williams). She was 26 at the time of her death.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the thing is, Trump is in no way involved with David Duke, he disavowed his "endorcement", while Hillary were in fact involved with a former KKK member.
    Last edited by Encore; 2016-07-22 at 04:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swapped it for one of the interns Bill Clinton cheated with during his presidency.

Suzanne Coleman

You think Clinton was President in 1977? Or do you just suck at writing?

In 1977 Clinton was a professor, not the AG of anywhere. There was no proof of an affair other than baseless claims.

I'm done swatting these down. http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp Snopes already did it for me. Check your damn sources or get out of the forum.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-07-22 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Trump said "Melania and Invanka, did they go a job?" What about Tiffany?????!?!?!?!?

Also all the lols for this pic from the floor-->
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn8ENfIWAAAOrHf.jpg
    Are those supposed to be Latinos? Because they look pretty fucking white to me.

Fact remains though, Bill has been proven to be a notorious cheater/sex addict. This claim holds quite a bit of weight.

You will have to excuse me for writing "during his presidency", easy to assume that considering his background, also I'm up extremely late due to the RNC.
    Last edited by Encore; 2016-07-22 at 04:32 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    dammit, fact remains though, you will have to excuse me, I'm up extremely late due to the RNC.
    Your "facts" proven wrong but the fact remains? /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Are those supposed to be Latinos? Because they look pretty fucking white to me.
    Yea those are shapeshifter Latinos. They morphed for the rally to not be judged. When they get out is when they assume their real appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    dammit, fact remains though, you will have to excuse me, I'm up extremely late due to the RNC.
    You don't get to just post easily debunked crap and say "fact remains though" as if you have no grasp of context or logic. No, we don't have to excuse you. There is no excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

dammit, fact remains though, Bill has been proven to be a notorious cheater/sex addict. This claim holds quite a bit of weight.
    No it doesn't! The Coleman thing was re-investigated in 1992 by then Pres. Bush. They found nothing.

Plus, what the fuck does Bill Clinton's sex addiction, if he even is one, have to do with your original claim that this was a Hillary Clinton body count?

And in 1977? Forty years ago? You think they had that kind of clout when he was a college teacher? I'm a college teacher and I couldn't order the assassination of a German Shepherd!

Your list is bullshit. Get out.

Swapped it for one of the interns Bill Clinton cheated with.

Suzanne Coleman

Died of "suicide" with gunshot wound to the back of her head. No autopsy allowed. Was 7 months pregnant at time of her death. She had told friends it was Bill Clinton's child. (See Danny Williams). She was 26 at the time of her death.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the thing is, Trump is in no way involved with David Duke, he disavowed his "endorcement", while Hillary were in fact involved with a former KKK member.
    From Breccia's link if you didn't see it:
    15. Suzane Coleman — reportedly had an affair with Clinton. Was seven months pregnant at the time she was found dead of a gun shot wound to the back of the head, ruled suicide.

At the time of Susan Coleman's suicide, Bill Clinton was her law professor. In 1992 an overzealous supporter of George Bush hired investigators to probe this girl's 1977 suicide, and they found no evidence that she and Clinton had an affair. It was an old rumor and a baseless one, and even a determined attempt at muckraking turned up nothing to substantiate it.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

- - - Updated - - -

Fact remains though, Bill has been proven to be a notorious cheater/sex addict. This claim holds quite a bit of weight.

You will have to excuse me for writing "during his presidency", easy to assume that considering his background, also I'm up extremely late due to the RNC.
    What facts? You haven't provided any so far. You are literally linking conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will have to excuse me for writing "during his presidency", easy to assume that considering his background
    Yes, it's easy to assume stuff, including stuff that's wrong. That's why we do research. That's why we look stuff up before spewing a bunch of easily disprovable nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Still debatable. Most of what people hold against Trump is what they say he's going to do. We know what Hillary has done already.
    WTF is this bullshit false equivalence?
    We have decades of scandals and falsehoods to judge Trump by what he has already done.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Your "facts" proven wrong but the fact remains? /facepalm
    The fact that Bill Clinton is a notorious cheater/rapist.

And most importantly, Hillary's corruption is irrefutable, my main post merely had a weak section which made the discussion about something it really should not have been about, that I am glad was disproven on that point however.

Hillary is still corrupt as hell, and nothing is going to change that. The political favours for donations remain which already makes Hillary highly unfit to be the president.
    Last edited by Encore; 2016-07-22 at 05:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

No one is voting for Bill.

Resident Cosplay Progressive