Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    No one is voting for Bill.
    Bill is a huge part of the package, don't think that he will just be another president's "wife".

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/a...unt-increases/

Better source for Hillary body count, the other one was a very poor source. My bad, there you go.
    Last edited by Encore; 2016-07-22 at 05:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Encore View Post
    Bill is a huge part of the package, don't think that he will just be another president's "wife".

- - - Updated - - -

Better source for Hillary body count, the other one was a very poor source. My bad, there you go.
    That source of yours has been countered by the source provided by Breccia.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Bill Clinton is a notorious cheater/rapist.
    Yeah find the time he was convicted of rape.

Or taken to court.

Or even arrested.

And most importantly, Hillary's corruption is irrefutable, my main post merely had a weak section. Hillary is still corrupt as hell, and nothing is going to change that. The political favours for donations remain.
    ]Trump has directly worked with people he publicly called mafia members, as did the press. Multiple times. And you seem upset that her charitable organization took $100M from Saudi Arabia, which is
    a) way off, four to ten times higher than has provably happened
    b) happened before she was Sec. of State
    c) it's in the Clinton Foundation, a 501c, not her election campaign funds (illegal) or her personal funds (even more illegal)
    d) which gives about 90% of donations to the intended recipient, a level almost exactly the same as the Red Cross

Your "weak section" was literally the majority of your main post when you cited a blatantly false source and then used several examples, swapping them out, all of which were childishly false.

And your attempts to edit posts while they're being quoted is getting old. You're not fooling anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    That source of yours has been countered by the source provided by Breccia.
    You guys are actually right on the body count thing, good to know. Guess i know why it has never been brought up ^^

The corruption remains however, and it is enough, and should be for pretty much anyone.

Thank you for enlightening me to this truth, i hate being misinformed, which i was in this case.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Bill Clinton is a notorious cheater/rapist.

And most importantly, Hillary's corruption is irrefutable, my main post merely had a weak section, that I am glad was disproven. Hillary is still corrupt as hell, and nothing is going to change that. The political favours for donations remain.
    Are you really going to hold Bill's cheating against Hillary when Trump not only had multiple affairs, he fucking bragged about it in his book and flaunted it publicly? That's pretty fucking brave of you.

And Hillary being the only one being corrupt when Trump is on trial for fraud? Who also did business with the Mob? Who plundered his businesses in Atlantic City? Who paid a $750,000 fine to the FTC for committing fraud in hiding stock purchases.

Neither of the two are ethical juggernauts.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Better source for Hillary body count, the other one was a very poor source.
    Your second source was just a link to your first source.

At this point, you have either proven yourself to be impervious to information, or are trolling. You are not worth my time, and quite frankly, you're not worth anyone else's either.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah find the time he was convicted of rape.

Or taken to court.

Or even arrested.

]Trump has directly worked with people he publicly called mafia members, as did the press. Multiple times. And you seem upset that her charitable organization took $100M from Saudi Arabia, which is
    a) way off, four to ten times higher than has provably happened
    b) happened before she was Sec. of State
    c) it's in the Clinton Foundation, a 501c, not her election campaign funds (illegal) or her personal funds (even more illegal)
    d) which gives about 90% of donations to the intended recipient, a level almost exactly the same as the Red Cross

Your "weak section" was literally the majority of your main post when you cited a blatantly false source and then used several examples, swapping them out, all of which were childishly false.

And your attempts to edit posts while they're being quoted is getting old. You're not fooling anyone.
    Oh please don't compare what Trump did as a businessman to Hillary selling out her own country for donations. Also its obvious that she uses the Foundation to dodge the law, that money is funneled back to her.

Majority of the post? It was copy/paste part, it accounted to 50%. But indeed, that was false, and i have since removed it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah. Quite dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Also its obvious that she uses the Foundation to dodge the law, that money is funneled back to her.
    Love to see the evidence of such. Go ahead and provide it.

- - - Updated - - -

All of those on their list has been thoroughly debunked by the Snopes article. You haven't provided ANYTHING of substance yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Oh don't you worry. He is publishing the unsourced blog post as we speak.
    Lol. I think we have seen the last of our friend myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    You guys are actually right on the body count thing, good to know. Guess i know why it has never been brought up ^^

The corruption remains however, and it is enough, and should be for pretty much anyone.

Thank you for enlightening me to this truth, i hate being misinformed, which i was in this case.
    It has been brought up many time, specially by Trump supporters.

[QUOTE=Encore;41509105][QUOTE=Breccia;41509060]Yeah find the time he was convicted of rape.

Or taken to court.

Or even arrested.

[url=

Oh please don't compare what Trump did as a businessman to Hillary selling out her own country for donations. Also its obvious that she uses the Foundation to dodge the law, that money is funneled back to her.

Majority of the post? It was copy/paste part, it accounted to 50%. But indeed, that was false, and i have since removed it.[/QUOTE]
    We actually have information of Trump bypassing the law to bribe someone with his "Trump Foundation". He used Trump Foundation money to bribe one of his RNC speakers Pam Bondi, the AG of Florida. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dca_story.html

This is a clear fraud/bribery case. Not only that but election fraud because he used CHARITY money to give a POLITICAL "donation" to someone. That is a clear violation of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol. I think we have seen the last of our friend myself.
    Nah man, the original video that i linked and its sources servers as my source.

Feel free to debunk that one, as mentioned, I don't mind at all being proven wrong if that is the case. I will sleep now however, 8am (on holiday), however, i will respond tomorrow if you do bother.

Infracted - stop posting just to troll others
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-07-22 at 01:01 PM.

Nah man, the original video and its sources servers as my source.
    Oh you mean the bullshit conspiracy video that we have seen a million times that Conservatives like you have trotted out and they have found LITERALLY NOTHING?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh you mean the bullshit conspiracy video that we have seen a million times that Conservatives like you have trotted out and they have found LITERALLY NOTHING?
    Excuse me? Debunk it, don't just randomly insult it and me, very anti-intellectual. If you can, I'm pleased, then Hillary and the political system is not as corrupt as i had assumed.
    Last edited by Encore; 2016-07-22 at 05:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah man, the original video that i linked and its sources servers as my source.

Feel free to debunk that one, as mentioned, I don't mind at all being proven wrong if that is the case. I will sleep now however, 8am (on holiday), however, i will respond tomorrow if you do bother.

FFS. You put up this piece of shit? Do you folks have a checklist of shit you post and we are going to have to suffer through yet another rendition of it? And why is a Brit doing this?

Also amusingly I see no evidence of your claim concerning Hillary being funneled money from the foundation. Your game is old and tired.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-07-22 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    FFS. You put up this piece of shit? Do you folks have a checklist of shit you post and we are going to have to suffer through yet another rendition of it? And why is a Brit doing this?

Also amusingly I see no evidence of your claim concerning Hillary being funneled money from the foundation. Your game is old and tired.
    It's brought up several times, Pardongate as well as the Boeing thing at the end (more of a clear pattern than direct evidence), also I'm swedish.

Also, rewatched video—damn there is a lot of factual dirt on the Clintons.
    Last edited by Encore; 2016-07-22 at 06:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's brought up several times, releasing criminals for donations as well as the Boeing thing at the end, also I'm swedish.

Also, rewatched video—damn there is a lot of factual dirt on the Clintons.
    Well you spell like a Brit. And you still haven't shown evidence that money is being funneled to Hillary from the foundation . Repeatedly claiming it is not proof of such. I want to see real evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump worshipers can put their fingers in the ears and scream LALALA, facts or not...then so can I

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Excuse me? Debunk it, don't just randomly insult it and me, very anti-intellectual. If you can, I'm pleased, then Hillary and the political system is not as corrupt as i had assumed.
    You made the claim that all of these are true. We already know the Vince Foster part of it is bullshit, so why don't you back up the rest of it?