Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Alright well I have no desire to state the same thing a 4th time.
    I didn't care to hear you arguing against a point I wasn't making multiple times either.

Anduin looks too damn old in that last ending which I assume WoW might last longer than I can think of.

Also am I the only one that dropped tears in that ending? Not because Anduin, because how much Warcraft and its lore grow... amazing man.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Anduin looks too damn old in that last ending which I assume WoW might last longer than I can think of.

Also am I the only one that dropped tears in that ending? Not because Anduin, because how much Warcraft and its lore grow... amazing man.
    Anduin killing the Dreadlord is what got me. Immediate tears.

Finally that scene made me feel like "This is what being in the Alliance is like." Been so very long (Maybe never) since I've felt that way.

Not lying either :P

https://twitter.com/Necroxis9/status/756338971324669952

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    I didn't like it much. Setting in stone such a long term future is terrible. We now know nothing will happen to Velen or Anduin for the next 50-70 years.
    Something involving Velen happening is shocking enough.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    The flute @ Anduin's past was amazing. (Is that MoP track?)

The comic was the best of all 4. They did a really good job with them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. The feelinz with this comic..
    My prefered by far.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Anduin killing the Dreadlord is what got me. Immediate tears.

Finally that scene made me feel like "This is what being in the Alliance is like." Been so very long (Maybe never) since I've felt that way.

Not lying either :P

https://twitter.com/Necroxis9/status/756338971324669952
    Ive allways liked the alliance, and its hard to explain, but i think anduin is the perfect example of why...

for peace, and the best path of our people... but when its needed he can bring down the hammer... HAMMER TIME!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

THAT WAS BLOODY AWESOME!!! (sorry caps). And that time skip... I really like these comics that Blizzard makes.

ehrm, argus invasion confirmed ???

to me this looks like next xpac -> argus. its the only way anduin can become that old ingame.

its sad that they spoiler so much. they cant touch anduin and velen now.

That ending tho. 70 years into the future, Legion is STILL trying to conquer Azeroth. So I guess in the next expansion we just push them back a bit. And still they come back for it.

Shit, I'd say give Azeroth to Burning Legion, they freaking earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    That ending tho. 70 years into the future, Legion is STILL trying to conquer Azeroth. So I guess in the next expansion we just push them back a bit. And still they come back for it.

Shit, I'd say give Azeroth to Burning Legion, they freaking earned it.
    yep. that shocked me too. its not 70 years. think anduin is now around twenties and in the end of the comic he is maybe around 60s. thats 35-40 years. but that means the content for at least the next 2 addons have to be Legion focused. since that war obviously is a long war. shit.

The fight Velen and Anduin is referring to at the end has nothing to do with the Legion.

They're taking the fight to the Void Lords, an even greater evil than the Burning Legion.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loved this comic. This is why I've loved Anduin's character all this time and I think people who hated on the young version are finally going to see why he's going to be great.

Also kinda confirms that Velen and Anduin aren't going to be killed off anytime soon in the Warcraft universe.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    This is why I've loved Anduin's character all this time and I think people who hated on the young version are finally going to see why he's going to be great.
    If memory serves you've stated (several times) you dislike Anduin. What made you change your mind?

- - - Updated - - -

OT:

The ending obviously foreshadows the final battle between the Army of Light and the Void Lords, and Anduin is an old man. Doesn't it stand to reason that my older characters might be dead from old age..? (Characters that aren't elves or other races with a long life span, that is)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-07-22 at 10:19 AM.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    If memory serves you've stated otherwise several times before.
    True in regards to quests involving him like the ones in MoP (seriously, stop following my alts through Krasarang Wilds, Andy D:<).
    However I've always enjoyed how he's been a mix of his father and Jaina (pre-Theramore) in recent years.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    The fight Velen and Anduin is referring to at the end has nothing to do with the Legion.

They're taking the fight to the Void Lords, an even greater evil than the Burning Legion.
    I thought the same here. Blizzard spoils the next expansion in this comic XD
    So Velen won't leave Azeroth like he said he would when he found out his son was serving the legion for thousands of years instead of being dead like he thought. Maybe he had another vision when he tried to leave?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GameGod888 View Post
    I thought the same here. Blizzard spoils the next expansion in this comic XD
    So Velen won't leave Azeroth like he said he would when he found out his son was serving the legion for thousands of years instead of being dead like he thought. Maybe he had another vision when he tried to leave?
    Or maybe someone will help him change his mind

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    True in regards to quests involving him like the ones in MoP (seriously, stop following my alts through Krasarang Wilds, Andy D:<).
    Well... yeah, I understand that one...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Actimel View Post
    Or maybe someone will help him change his mind
    Or maybe Exodar is flying in the cosmos/