Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Just because you are such moderate people out there and the average German thinks it's great how it's going with immigration, doesn't mean it's not a bad choice. We'll see in the end, I think Germany will slowly turn really different together with France.
    Nobody thinks it's great to have such a refugee wave here. It's like you lot think we're a bunch of naive children wondering where all the Syrians suddenly came from. That's a bit insulting. We know what's going on in our country a shitton better than you do. We accept it as a necessecity. And we have a proper justice system that'll take care of the bad apples that came in eventually.

Spreading lines like "What exactly do you expect after letting in millions of muslims who won't adjust, rape women, basically laugh at and exploit our system, there are more and more attacks in the news on citizens from muslims, and there isn't going to be a stop on immigration." is actually a bigger problem than muslim violence towards the native population.

Rationalising hate is the bigger crime, and that's something you can trust me on.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nobody thinks it's great to have such a refugee wave here. It's like you lot think we're a bunch of naive children wondering where all the Syrians suddenly came from. That's a bit insulting. We know what's going on in our country a shitton better than you do. We accept it as a necessecity. And we have a proper justice system that'll take care of the bad apples that came in eventually.

Spreading lines like "What exactly do you expect after letting in millions of muslims who won't adjust, rape women, basically laugh at and exploit our system, there are more and more attacks in the news on citizens from muslims, and there isn't going to be a stop on immigration." is actually a bigger problem than muslim violence towards the native population.

Rationalising hate is the bigger crime, and that's something you can trust me on.
    The migrant waves are not a necessity. All you do is deport people who can't prove they are legitimately from the EU or visiting with a passport.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The migrant waves are not a necessity. All you do is deport people who can't prove they are legitimately from the EU or visiting with a passport.
    It's a moral necessity to clean up the shit you lot left behind. Yeah, we're good allies like that. We let you play and clean up your shit when you're done. You're welcome. Anything else you'd like to comment on?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    And we have a proper justice system that'll take care of the bad apples that came in eventually.
    Yah, right. New year. More than 900 sexual assaults in Germany, more than 650 in Köln. More than 1200 victims. More than 2000 men involved. Half a year later 4 guilty verdicts. Four.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well Roman marks that something is Roman and a empire is a thing...

I don't know if you are trolling or just dumb to be honest.
    Maybe you are. So was it?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Yah, right. New year. More than 900 sexual assaults in Germany, more than 650 in Köln. More than 1200 victims. More than 2000 men involved. Half a year later 4 guilty verdicts. Four.
    If you have more evidence, I'm sure they'd love that. Oh, you don't have any? Oh that must suck... to sit somewhere on a coach and having the easy solutions after a 2 second thought and then the other dude is so bold to ask for evidence. See, in the real world things are a bit more complicated. Once you grow up, you'll find out that life's not easily solved with 2 second thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Please stop trying to downplay this growing threat.

Info based from the article, i don't have enough time to do extensive research or post Canada is awesome at the rate of 50 threads per hour.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a moral necessity to clean up the shit you lot left behind. Yeah, we're good allies like that. We let you play and clean up your shit when you're done. You're welcome. Anything else you'd like to comment on?
    It's like Germany graduated college and became prosperous, now you changed your mind and want to be a janitor.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    It's like Germany graduated college and became prosperous, now you changed your mind and want to be janitor.
    Yes, it seems someone has to be the adult when toddlers throw their toys around...

Deleted
    If you have more evidence, I'm sure they'd love that. Oh, you don't have any? Oh that must suck... to sit somewhere on a coach and having the easy solutions after a 2 second thought and then the other dude is so bold to ask for evidence. See, in the real world things are a bit more complicated. Once you grow up, you'll find out that life's not easily solved with 2 second thoughts...
    Reality check Einstein. Producing evidence is not my job. It's the job of the worthless justice system you are so fond of. Again, more than 99.5% of the perpetrators of sexual assault got away with it and you have the audacity to applaud the german justice system. Actually happy when muslim rapists get away or just generally clueless?

It's a moral necessity to clean up the shit you lot left behind.
    No, don't force your own values on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Not surprised at all, though I'm not sure I would call someone defending their homeland "Nazis"
    I agree, they're not Nazis unless they believe in the doctrine specifically. I rather call them violent, ignorant, immoral, racist, selfish nationalist. Wish I had a short word for that.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I agree, they're not Nazis unless they believe in the doctrine specifically. I rather call them violent, ignorant, immoral, racist, selfish nationalist. Wish I had a short word for that.
    There is a word for people who defend their home country from invaders: Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    There is a word for people who defend their home country from invaders: Heroes.
    Like Taliban and Saddam Hussein.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Reality check Einstein. Producing evidence is not my job. It's the job of the worthless justice system you are so fond of. Again, more than 99.5% of the perpetrators of sexual assault got away with it and you have the audacity to applaud the german justice system. Actually happy when muslim rapists get away or just generally clueless?
    I'm not clapping, nor am I getting a boner out of the justice system having a hard time. This is how the real world looks like. That we don't just execute 2k people based on people like you just wanting to punish them without due process? That's the real achievement of the justice system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    No, don't force your own values on others.
    Says the Dane to the German when commenting about Germany...

So, the state's Interior Minister assessed that tracking this radicalization is difficult. Then was corrected by the chairman of the Violence Prevention Network saying that this is nothing new.

Well, being burdened by the difficulty of analyzing fast-radicalization (while a know subject) among their neo-nazis, surely sounds like a wonderful excuse if they ever fail to analyze fast radicalization of some other group -pray the gods they don't-.

Deleted

First of all, why do you think everyone who's not German shouldn't be talking about this? Second, I'm from the Netherlands and there's a high chance I live closer to Northrein-Westfalen then you do. Third, you and your politics basically brought this upon us. ''Wir schaffen das''. But the rest of Europe has to work along without having a say in it. So I think it's very much justified I can talk about your shitty politics.

Last of all, I'm not at all rationalizing hate. I think it's logical though, we've had those neonazi's wandering around forever, hating for no reason. Now there's atleast a reason for them to hate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    First of all, why do you think everyone who's not German shouldn't be talking about this? Second, I'm from the Netherlands and there's a high chance I live closer to Northrein-Westfalen then you do. Third, you and your politics basically brought this upon us. ''Wir schaffen das''. But the rest of Europe has to work along without having a say in it. So I think it's very much justified I can talk about your shitty politics.

Last of all, I'm not at all rationalizing hate. I think it's logical though, we've had those neonazi's wandering around forever, hating for no reason. Now there's atleast a reason for them to hate people.
    Listen to yourself... "hating is okay as long as you have a reason." So apparently, how stupid that reason is doesn't even matter anymore? Is this like justifying hate towards Jews for arbitrarily thought up fictional reasons? I mean, I see a lot of "all Muslims rape" flung around on the forum these days. Seems pretty fictional to me, too.

How about I suggest we all hate on the Dutch, because they're all stoners?

Yes, it seems someone has to be the adult when toddlers throw their toys around...
    Germany isn't an adult, but a grandpa who suffers from dementia and takes in every hobo from the streets and puts them in the bed next to his 8 year old granddaughter.
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-07-22 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Info based from the article, i don't have enough time to do extensive research or post Canada is awesome at the rate of 50 threads per hour.
    I find it amazing how bad journalists are with providing sources.
    They give a graph - and indicate that the numbers are from BfV, but without providing any link.

Looking at BfV's website they published https://www.verfassungsschutz.de/emb...15-summary.pdf - the numbers are different, even if they also note an increase.
    The following aspects should be noted:
    * dramatic rise in the number of violent right-wing extremist crimes with a xenophobic background; the percentage of violent criminal offences against accommodation centres for asylum applicants more than quintupled,
    * enormous increase in the number of violent criminal offences with a left-wing extremist background.