15+ Year Old Account
    One thing i dont undertand atm is furious slashs place in our rotation. As far as i can tell whirlwind does more damage, so why do u we use furious slash as single target filler instead of whirlwind? Is it just because furious slash benefits from our tier set?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whirlwind doesn't give you a stacking crit bonus on your enrage proccer every time it's used.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Whirlwind doesn't give you a stacking crit bonus on your enrage proccer every time it's used.
    That barely feels worth it atm, but i guess I still have a lot of crit.

Also furious slash feels like shit to use so i guess im biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    That barely feels worth it atm, but i guess I still have a lot of crit.
    It is barely worth it, but it's still worth more than the slight damage difference from a non-WB Whirlwind, simply because Enrage is so good for both damage and rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's pretty bad. Not the least of which because we don't use FS that often, but also because there's no auto-crit mechanic such as we had with Bloodsurge, and we typically want to line up Reck with Dragon Roar and other cooldowns anyway.
    erm dragon roar is autocrit? so why line it up with reck? avatar/ring is obvious of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    erm dragon roar is autocrit? so why line it up with reck? avatar/ring is obvious of course.
    line it up in the sense of:
    DR -> BC+BT -> rotation

cause DR is now CS if you read the tooltip

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    this is beyond lazy programming and its bad as well ... the impact might not be too big but its annoying as fuck (esp WB).

other topic: self healing in soloing content
    it feels bad ... like really bad.
    the 4% from BT is sooo little and the 40% you can get out of ER arent enough to stay alive on some fights...
    i REALLY miss WoD second wind, cause you were basically immortal with it... but now you get faceraped so fast and the self-healing for soloing is pure shit.
    Have you tried using furious charge with double time while soloing I have personally found the self healing to be really strong while leveling with that set up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Roar increases all your damage done by 20% for 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

DR is 25sec CD. is it worth to wait those 10 sec to line up with Battle Cry and then another 5 sec to line up with avatar? Feels like in 4+ min battle we will waste 1-2 DRs just for line ups

Deleted
    if i skill Wrecking Ball instead of Avatar, do i use WW in my ST rotation if WB procs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naw4k View Post
    if i skill Wrecking Ball instead of Avatar, do i use WW in my ST rotation if WB procs?
    yes ofc. it has higher priority than RB when talented with WB and you get a proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Naw4k View Post
    Yes.

Check the tooltip next time it procs, its easy to tell its worth using when it does more dmg than BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Yeah only FS if you have nothing else to press AFAIK.
    or if you have frenzy and are about to drop

I'm trying to figure out a bug with my action bars/cooldown count addon. When I use wrecking ball WW's the shiny buff on my action bar doesnt go away for like 2 seconds so I still keep thinking I have a free one.

Also Rampage somehow magically keeps displaying a 12 second cooldown when I use it lol. I'll dig into it later but good god its annoying.

I use bartender and cooldown count, anyone else run into this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    I'm trying to figure out a bug with my action bars/cooldown count addon. When I use wrecking ball WW's the shiny buff on my action bar doesnt go away for like 2 seconds so I still keep thinking I have a free one.

Also Rampage somehow magically keeps displaying a 12 second cooldown when I use it lol. I'll dig into it later but good god its annoying.

I use bartender and cooldown count, anyone else run into this issue?
    Not sure about some of the others, but Wrecking Ball isn't consumed until the final hit of whirlwind

Deleted
    When comparing FS vs non-WB WW for single target, do you factor in the instant 6(?) stacks of Fel Burn you get from WW?

I found that Inner Rage seems to make things less random, could be my haste levels/lag since I can never fit 3 full RB's in during enrage.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Line up doesn't mean use together, it means to synchronize the buffs. Reck is off the GCD, therefore it can be used immediately after Dragon Roar.

Someone know if,with the new whirlwind mechanic,is it worth to use the unending hunger trinket?or at least if it is better than the heriloom one.
    Last edited by Jhos; 2016-07-22 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    I'm for the first time since vanilla not really happy with fury warriors right at this moment. In PVP I hit like wet noodle and I have changed to Arms for that. The selfhealing is gone and the stats from PVP are fixed, so no more "stacking" haste. It is horrible at this very moment.