Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why do people even bother replying to sarahtrasher? She just wants people to bite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Listen to yourself... "hating is okay as long as you have a reason." So apparently, how stupid that reason is doesn't even matter anymore? Is this like justifying hate towards Jews for arbitrarily thought up fictional reasons? I mean, I see a lot of "all Muslims rape" flung around on the forum these days. Seems pretty fictional to me, too.

How about I suggest we all hate on the Dutch, because they're all stoners?
    You're quoting me on something I didn't say, and I also didn't say it with different words. Hating is not okay, it's simply logical what's happening that's it. Not all muslims rape, but a high percentage of the rapists is muslim. This whole debate about ''not all muslims do XYZ so there's no problem'' is so stupid. If 5% of all neonazi's would start killing muslims, wouldn't you say that would be a problem? That doesn't mean all neonazi's murder people, it does mean a lot of them do it and the problem needs to be tackled or atleast spoken about. And not with every talk about it, start saying ''But guys listen, not every neonazi does murder people, so there's not really that much of a problem.''.

And that last bit doesn't make sense at all. Now that we're at it though, it's fun to see countries like Germany being so moderate with destroying their own culture, though when it comes about using drugs they're all highly conservative. If you want to use drugs, please do so. Doesn't mean our whole country is on weed, it means mostly people come here to feel free, like for example uhm, Germans? And with that I mean A LOT of Germans. So don't act like we're the stoners, we're just the enablers because the whole world still seems stuck in their DRUGS IS BAD ethics. If you can't ban drugs altogether, you need to enable it in a certain way to atleast not let criminals gain the benefit.

Could be worse. Could be Mecha-Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    You're quoting me on something I didn't say, and I also didn't say it with different words. Hating is not okay, it's simply logical what's happening that's it. Not all muslims rape, but a high percentage of the rapists is muslim. This whole debate about ''not all muslims do XYZ so there's no problem'' is so stupid. If 5% of all neonazi's would start killing muslims, wouldn't you say that would be a problem? That doesn't mean all neonazi's murder people, it does mean a lot of them do it and the problem needs to be tackled or atleast spoken about. And not with every talk about it, start saying ''But guys listen, not every neonazi does murder people, so there's not really that much of a problem.''.

And that last bit doesn't make sense at all. Now that we're at it though, it's fun to see countries like Germany being so moderate with destroying their own culture, though when it comes about using drugs they're all highly conservative. If you want to use drugs, please do so. Doesn't mean our whole country is on weed, it means mostly people come here to feel free, like for example uhm, Germans? And with that I mean A LOT of Germans. So don't act like we're the stoners, we're just the enablers because the whole world still seems stuck in their DRUGS IS BAD ethics. If you can't ban drugs altogether, you need to enable it in a certain way to atleast not let criminals gain the benefit.
    I quote:

Now there's atleast a reason for them to hate people.
    That is textbook rationalisation of hate. And accepting it, too. There is no excuse to hate. No rationalisation. So perhaps your phrasing was off, I'll forget it for now...

Except, when you continue saying things like "a high percentage of rapists is Muslim". So, first off... that doesn't mean that "a high percentage of Muslims is rapists", yet somehow xenophobes twist it around like that. Second, while statistics are nice, this isn't a numbers game. Just one Muslim raping is a problem. Just one neonazi killing Muslims is a problem. I'm all for solutions, but so far, people are more interested in how legitimised they are in their prejudices than how to actually solve the problem.

And solving the problem is a tedious process. Which involves the justice system. You cannot circumvent justice in the name of... what, justice? The problem you lot have is that the divide between Muslims and non-Muslims is artificially created and the real target, the criminal elements among foreigners, is not easily singled out. That's frustrating a lot of people. It's much easier to say "He's bad, cos he looks like he's from the Middle East" than say "He's a rapist cos... I don't know, I don't have any evidence that I could bring to a court, but I KNOW he's a rapist!"

We're neither destroying our own culture, nor are we tolerating destructing of German culture. We're also not moderate. Rarely are we moderate. We just try to tackle problems that everyone else is a pussy about. Instead of hiding in our backyard pretending that the Middle East doesn't concern us, we try to solve the problem as well as we can. And since other countries basically leave us alone in this task, well, shit, we still do it. Because we're awesome and won't pussy out like others do. Y'all can hide behind your nationalist agendas and pretend this doesn't concern you, but Turkey is falling. This means Greece may soon be a direct neighbour to extremist Islamism. Guess who's propping up Greece so they're able to defend your precious freedom to stick your head into the ground? Guess who's actively working on trying to find out how to solve this cultural divide? It isn't you guys, I know that much...

Don't get hung up on the weed bit, it was just a silly example. You're overanalysing it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Democracy is not failing. The fact that you get this report at all is a sign that democracy is succeeding. What's with you guys and the boners you get for saying things like that? The population is generally behind the Government. And why do people from abroad tell us what's "forced upon us"? The lot of you don't even live here, why do you think you've got some secret inside on what the average German suddenly thinks about the policies happening here?

Oh yeah, news reports... because those always reflect accurately what people are thinking instead of trying to just sell papers. Election results? Merkel just barely scraped by ruling majority on her own the last time we've had elections. And the AfD is falling apart these weeks. Right wing politics is failing. Big time.

And as for these "Turbonazis" (which is amusing, but really just means that they skip radicalisation steps) will be dealt with like anyone else. Is right wing criminality on the rise? Statistics say yes... is it dramatic? When we're talking 300 to 600 violent offenses (ranging from fistfights to knife attacks/arson), no... not a fuck is given. The authorities are the only ones concerned at the moment and this is a good warning flag for them. But it's nothing to hyperbole on this forum about.
    Quite the contrary. It is failing. The news are no longer reporting on what is happening. The news nowadays cherry-pick what has happened and make sure that an opinion on that event is already served to you, just so you needn't bother with making other opinions about it on your own. Also, as long as the mainstream media can ignore undesirable events altogether, they will - as we have witnessed with the hundreds of women assaulted during New Year's Eve, it took days for the mainstream media to start reporting, but only because the news of it were seeping through social networks and other media (that were otherwise perceived as populist or extremist) regardless, which of course got many people to ask questions.

Also, I do not get any boners for saying things like that. Why would you assume I get a kick out of the knowledge that there will eventually be a civil war if you keep on doing what you're doing with the illegal immigrants? I am terrified. And I do not want it to happen.

I do not know how much of the populace is really supporting the government in Germany right now, but I do know that the society is very divided. But then I do not really care about you or your politics to be honest. It seems to me that Germans today would rather suffer being robbed and raped by the immigrants than deport them and risk being called a racist or a nazi. And to those abroad you do look kinda tragi-comical doing this to yourselves. Downside is that we know that if enough Germans snap, you won't know when to stop again. Just like the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    There's an issue with your analogy.
    If 5% of neo-Nazi's kill people, the other 95% will support it. That's what they are all about.
    And we would speak out against neo-Nazi's for that.
    But we wouldn't hold the entire right-winged voterbase accountable for it.
    So just tossing this out there.... if a neo nazi.. I don't know lets say took a tuck loaded with weapons and mowed down people you would want to prosecute the entire ideology?

Interesting... what if another group that wasn't them did that? Would your conviction be the same?

Deleted
    If the government won't protect their people..

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem you lot have is that the divide between Muslims and non-Muslims is artificially created and the real target, the criminal elements among foreigners, is not easily singled out. That's frustrating a lot of people. It's much easier to say "He's bad, cos he looks like he's from the Middle East" than say "He's a rapist cos... I don't know, I don't have any evidence that I could bring to a court, but I KNOW he's a rapist!.
    Read the Quran, you'll find out where does their culture come from.
    TIP: Do not stop after the first few chapters. It's to look nice to the convertites. It does get nasty later on though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzan View Post
    TIP: Do not stop after the first few chapters. It's to look nice to the convertites. It does get nasty later on though.
    He is never going to read it, he is just going to defend it.

Quite the contrary. It is failing. The news are no longer reporting on what is happening. The news nowadays cherry-pick what has happened and make sure that an opinion on that event is already served to you, just so you needn't bother with making other opinions about it on your own. Also, as long as the mainstream media can ignore undesirable events altogether, they will - as we have witnessed with the hundreds of women assaulted during New Year's Eve, it took days for the mainstream media to start reporting, but only because the news of it were seeping through social networks and other media (that were otherwise perceived as populist or extremist) regardless, which of course got many people to ask questions.

Also, I do not get any boners for saying things like that. Why would you assume I get a kick out of the knowledge that there will eventually be a civil war if you keep on doing what you're doing with the illegal immigrants? I am terrified. And I do not want it to happen.

I do not know how much of the populace is really supporting the government in Germany right now, but I do know that the society is very divided. But then I do not really care about you or your politics to be honest. It seems to me that Germans today would rather suffer being robbed and raped by the immigrants than deport them and risk being called a racist or a nazi. And to those abroad you do look kinda tragi-comical doing this to yourselves. Downside is that we know that if enough Germans snap, you won't know when to stop again. Just like the last time.
    I haven written this countless times before. Social media is nice for live reports of what's going on, but that doesn't mean that the real journalists ought to just post shit because some idiot on Facebook wrote it. They need to investigate, and that takes time sometimes. Media is not controlled, but unlike other media (USA, England) German media still pretends it has a responsibility to report on the facts, not speculation. That's why there were a few days gap before comprehensive reports appeared in the papers.

And people like you now think the media is under control... that's ludicrous. Especially considering what we see in the news every day. But how can you know, you're not German. You don't know jack shit about Germany. Yet, you sit here and comment on it like you're some sort of authority on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

So does the Bible. And this argument has been refuted countless times on this forum as well. If you want to kill all Muslims, don't pretend to take the Quran as a reason. Just go ahead and hate them. Why bother trying to convince me, you don't need me to hate on them mindlessly? Quran? The fuck does an old book mean to anyone these days? But of course you cherrypick and ignore the good passages, cos they're just "looking nice to the convertites". What exactly is the difference between you telling me to ignore the nice bits in the Quran and IS telling its sheep to ignore the nice bits in the Quran? You're using the exact same argument they do...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    He is never going to read it, he is just going to defend it.
    Don't presume to know what I think.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven written this countless times before. Social media is nice for live reports of what's going on, but that doesn't mean that the real journalists ought to just post shit because some idiot on Facebook wrote it. They need to investigate, and that takes time sometimes. Media is not controlled, but unlike other media (USA, England) German media still pretends it has a responsibility to report on the facts, not speculation. That's why there were a few days gap before comprehensive reports appeared in the papers.

And people like you now think the media is under control... that's ludicrous. Especially considering what we see in the news every day. But how can you know, you're not German. You don't know jack shit about Germany. Yet, you sit here and comment on it like you're some sort of authority on the subject.
    I am not an authority on anything, I am just putting out my observations and predictions based on previous events.
    I guess the debate ends here. Keep on doing what you're doing... I wouldn't honestly care one bit as long as you didn't feel to need to share your immigrants with us. We do not want them -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    ..Then people have to act tough on the internetz!

Not for that act.
    But we'd have to free ourselves from the entire neo-Nazi ideology.

Likewise you're perfectly fine to get rid of radical Islam.
    We wouldn't be having these 'discussions' if you guys limited yourself to radical Islam.
    So what about the non radical neo nazis? Are they collateral damage to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    German intel: more 'turbo-radicalized' neo-Nazis emerging
    Translation:
    Dynamo Dresden fans getting a little excited.

- - - Updated - - -

So what about the non radical neo nazis? Are they collateral damage to you?
    There are no non radical Neo-Nazis.
    Being a Nazi makes you automatically radical

Quite srsly now.. And hence the Dynamo reference.
    I find such reports counter productive.
    All they accomplish is to stir the pot on the militant left.
    And when we end up with street battles, as usual "no one" seen it coming, everyone acts surprised..
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2016-07-22 at 11:37 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I am not an authority on anything, I am just putting out my observations and predictions based on previous events.
    I guess the debate ends here. Keep on doing what you're doing... I wouldn't honestly care one bit as long as you didn't feel to need to share your immigrants with us. We do not want them -_-
    Your observations are skewed by agenda and ignorance. They're wrong. Yet you put them out here as fact. And you present your "predictions" out here as fact as well. The debate ends when people like you stop posting bullshit and start working on a solution, not before. And since you don't care, think about this... we're accepting you lot here. We feel about taking in refugees as we feel about taking in eastern European labour. We do it, cos it's the proper thing to do for a nation that is as successful as we are.

Be a bit more humble and grateful that we've not tossed you to Russia, because you're bringing jack shit to the table here in Europe.

15+ Year Old Account
    So does the Bible. And this argument has been refuted countless times on this forum as well. If you want to kill all Muslims, don't pretend to take the Quran as a reason. Just go ahead and hate them. Why bother trying to convince me, you don't need me to hate on them mindlessly? Quran? The fuck does an old book mean to anyone these days? But of course you cherrypick and ignore the good passages, cos they're just "looking nice to the convertites". What exactly is the difference between you telling me to ignore the nice bits in the Quran and IS telling its sheep to ignore the nice bits in the Quran? You're using the exact same argument they do...
    This is the problem. To them the book is everything. How can you not know by now what's going on?

The problem with the nice bits in Quran is that the book contradicts itself too much. Want a nice answer on whether it's OK to believe in different religion than Islam? It is there.
    Want to radicalize Muslims and give them reason to hate and kill non-believers? It is there as well! See for yourself:
    http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/qu...ntra/free.html

Try to find out what branch of Islam are the Imams in your local Mosques. If they're Salafist/Wahabbist, it is completely normal for them to preach the nice things in local language to convertites and the hateful stuff in Arabic. And that is what you're up against by letting those people in. They're just not gonna blend in very well.

And one last thing - do not compare Bible with Quran... Christianity has undergone reformations, Islam has not. Quran however can not be reformed, because the way it was written by Mohammed is the only true form (it says so in the Quran). So Islam has it more complicated than Christianity when it went from Old Testament to New Testament (with the New one containing way less violence). Therefore I am really not sure what has ever been refuted by comparing Bible to Quran. It's folly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Translation:
    Dynamo Dresden fans getting a little excited.

- - - Updated - - -

There are no non radical Neo-Nazis.
    Being a Nazi makes you automatically radical

Quite srsly now.. And hence the Dynamo reference.
    I find such reports counter productive.
    All they accomplish is to stir the pot on the militant left.
    And when we end up with street battles, as usual "no one" seen it coming, everyone acts surprised..
    What makes a neo nazi a extremist in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Oh gee Merkel, who would have known that accepting so many middle eastern immigrants would have such an impact on Germany huh?
    I sure didn't see this happening, nope =)

But lets get serious here.
    I genuinely don't understand how Merkel did NOT see a flood of immigrants entering the country would have a negative impact on the society. You don't just fucking let a flood of people enter your country like that. Integration takes time and effort. She should have started off very slowly and had some sort of intensive-crash course integration plan in order but nope, not even that.

People don't like sudden changes. Humans are creatures of habit so really, inviting a bunch of people who are completely foreign to western culture and norms and in general clashes with eastern culture and norms is going to cause problems.
    You seem to think she wanted them here. No, she didn't. She felt obligated to get people to safety. It was an emergency situation. This wasn't a plan to increase population in Germany. This was a reaction to the pressure buildup of refugees at the borders. And the effect on society it actually has is minimal. New Years was bad, but aside from that, the effect right wing propaganda had on society was much worse than what any refugees actually did.

Deleted
    What makes a neo nazi a extremist in your eyes?
    Their ideologies, obviously. And if they act upon their ideologies, their actions as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Oh gee Merkel, who would have known that accepting so many middle eastern immigrants would have such an impact on Germany huh?
    I sure didn't see this happening, nope =)

But lets get serious here.
    I genuinely don't understand how Merkel did NOT see a flood of immigrants entering the country would have a negative impact on the society. You don't just fucking let a flood of people enter your country like that. Integration takes time and effort. She should have started off very slowly and had some sort of intensive-crash course integration plan in order but nope, not even that.

People don't like sudden changes. Humans are creatures of habit so really, inviting a bunch of people who are completely foreign to western culture and norms and in general clashes with eastern culture and norms is going to cause problems.
    Let's set a record straight here, and show some differences...
    Germans don't put every fucking thing on the leader.
    For every news we hear we don't automatically point the finger at Merkel.
    There's a whole cabinet on the helm.
    We do not function like the USA, where every bowel movement problem gets blamed on Obama.
    So, with that said. Nope.... You are wrong in your argumentation too.
    The refugee crisis is not responsible for the uptick of right wing extremism.
    It's observed for nearly a decade already, and all over the western world.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

This is the problem. To them the book is everything. How can you not know by now what's going on?

The problem with the nice bits in Quran is that the book contradicts itself too much. Want a nice answer on whether it's OK to believe in different religion than Islam? It is there.
    Want to radicalize Muslims and give them reason to hate and kill non-believers? It is there as well! See for yourself:
    http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/qu...ntra/free.html

Try to find out what branch of Islam are the Imams in your local Mosques. If they're Salafist/Wahabbist, it is completely normal for them to preach the nice things in local language to convertites and the hateful stuff in Arabic. And that is what you're up against by letting those people in. They're just not gonna blend in very well.

And one last thing - do not compare Bible with Quran... Christianity has undergone reformations, Islam has not. Quran however can not be reformed, because the way it was written by Mohammed is the only true form (it says so in the Quran). So Islam has it more complicated than Christianity when it went from Old Testament to New Testament (with the New one containing way less violence). Therefore I am really not sure what has ever been refuted by comparing Bible to Quran. It's folly.
    There's so many things wrong with your post. Since I'm pressed for time... here's the gist of it, very briefly:

To most Muslimsm the book is not everything, please don't quote me radical shit, they're by definition not "most Muslims".
    A holy text contradicting itself? No shit, Sherlock. Look at the Bible...
    You can use any text to radicalise people. I could bloody take Hansel and Gretel and turn it into a propaganda tool for hate. The book is not the message, it's the tool. The goal is to get people radicalised to a point where they'll blow themselves up. IS doesn't give a shit what's in the Quran, but they will use anything they can to propagate their message.
    Salafists are under surveillance. It may be surprising to you, but we have people speaking Arabic in our intelligence services. We know pretty much what they're saying. Hint: This is why people like you know what they're saying in Arabic... and here you sit like you're telling anyone secret news. They're not secret, we know about them.
    And you seem to misunderstand history. The big difference between Christianity and Islam isn't the reformation. It's Enlightenment. Reformation also didn't bring about the New Testament, it brought about the idea that man can speak to god without going through Rome as an intermediary. What brought us forward was Enlightenment in that we realised we didn't need God at all. It's cool that some people still believe in him, but it's really cool if they don't, too. That's the key difference.

How about you stop posting, because it's getting embarassing. Blatantly obvious hate propaganda usually is.