Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You can convert them to icons through the WA interface though.

Anyone figure out how to track Wild Imps, Dreadstalkers and Darkglare time up?

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    You can convert them to icons through the WA interface though.
    Oh ya you are right iam dumb, so ty guys for the fast help!

Hey I am new to weakauras. Which youtube tutorial would you guys say is best?

I've found a few but cant post the links until my account posts more

I kinda hate screwing around with the interface so just want to knock this out as quickly and completely as possible

I am looking for a way to track Unstable Affliction's damage stack in weakauras so i can see how hard its hitting currently, anyone have a WA for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Hello guys, does anyone of you have a WA for Conflagrate?

Something, that show we the stacks and the cooldown for next stack
    Use both of these;
    https://wago.io/4JHt_EqvW
    https://wago.io/41iaO45D-

One of them is for the cooldown only and one side just for when you have both charges ready.

10+ Year Old Account

Soul Effigy Weak Aura

https://wago.io/NyRBZqqD-

KNOWN ISSUE: If you have the option to 'Load in Combat' then the aura WILL NOT WORK IF THE FIRST THING YOU CAST IS SOUL EFFIGY. Re-cast Soul effigy in combat and the aura will work.

Video of aura in progress: http://y.zxq.co/yvnuhi.mp4

This is a custom weak aura that is meant to track 4 possible dots on your Soul Effigy.
    This aura features dynamic tracking of your main dots on your own Soul Effigy as well as different color options for each bar. This aura also supports the 'pandemic effect' where it will account for the 30% extension to your dot if refreshed early.

To change colors of the bars, go to OnInit-> Actions and set the 'RBG' values based on hex colors you can find online (or even with the Weak Auras color picker + http://www.color-hex.com/)

If you are confused on how to customize this aura please feel free to contact Krazyito on the Weak Auras Help Discord at: Krazyito#6189

If you want to add another DoT (ONLY USE THIS IS WE ARE WAY BEYOND LEGION CONTENT, or a new spell was added) all you need to do is add it to the Actions -> OnInit tab. The other dots there should give an example of what it should look like.

You can ask questions in this thread if you want to know how to change the color easier. Its not initially intuitive on how to, but commented the code in Actions->OnInit to hopefully remedy that.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2016-07-22 at 11:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oolei View Post
    I'm really waiting for someone to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    https://wago.io/NyRBZqqD-

Video of aura in progress: http://y.zxq.co/yvnuhi.mp4

This is a custom weak aura that is meant to track 4 possible dots on your Soul Effigy.
    This aura features dynamic tracking of your main dots on your own Soul Effigy as well as different color options for each bar. This aura also supports the 'pandemic effect' where it will account for the 30% extension to your dot if refreshed early.

To change colors of the bars, go to OnInit-> Actions and set the 'RBG' values based on hex colors you can find online (or even with the Weak Auras color picker + http://www.color-hex.com/)

If you are confused on how to customize this aura please feel free to contact Krazyito on the Weak Auras Help Discord at: Krazyito#6189

If you want to add another DoT (ONLY USE THIS IS WE ARE WAY BEYOND LEGION CONTENT, or a new spell was added) all you need to do is add it to the Actions -> OnInit tab. The other dots there should give an example of what it should look like.

You can ask questions in this thread if you want to know how to change the color easier. Its not initially intuitive on how to, but commented the code in Actions->OnInit to hopefully remedy that.
    Doesn't work for me. The tracker doesn't show up at all. This WA is awesome though!

Quote Originally Posted by Oolei View Post
    I would really love this too, but just tracking how many wild imps I have up via both hand of guldan usage and our class trinket, my terribly skillful play of 3 button demonology will love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Doesn't work for me. The tracker doesn't show up at all. This WA is awesome though!
    Do you have it set to in combat only? I thought I turned that setting off in the export.

Do you have it set to in combat only? I thought I turned that setting off in the export.
    Nope. That setting is indeed off. I'm using the latest version of WA and simply imported. Just doesn't work.

Does it work for others here ?

Nvm (10char)
    Last edited by Wenoxar; 2016-07-22 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Nope. That setting is indeed off. I'm using the latest version of WA and simply imported. Just doesn't work.

Does it work for others here ?
    Can you PM me on Discord? I can try to help you out when I get home in an hour..

Deleted
    Can you PM me on Discord? I can try to help you out when I get home in an hour..
    If you guys are able to fix it , please , link it , cause i have the same problem

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey.

I need an imp counter for demo lock.
    Anyone that can make a weakaura that counts my demons?

Need it for stuff like implotion and artifact in legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iMBA-kun View Post
    If you guys are able to fix it , please , link it , cause i have the same problem
    I fixed it. The wago link is updated. Make sure you're IN COMBAT BEFORE YOU CAST EFFIGY. If you don't like that, turn off 'in combat' load

@Woz hey I tried out your WAs and have say Amazing work. I had the same issue as many here with the Imps not showing up as impored. then I tried the WA from OOM and suddenly your Imp WA worked with demo emp as well. But on the side I dont get OOMs imp bar running at all
    I tested out and deactivated everything from OOMs bar but the function WA and still the your IMP bar shows the empowerment

The Spark of the imp Bar looks always a bit messy and I wonder why.

Deleted
    Although it isnt a weak aura question and would rather keep it in the lock area.
    Anyone have a clue on how to remove the shard tracking on Zpets? I think im just blind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends what you mean by messy spark but it creates a spark for each imp you have summoned. Imps from the trinket do not spawn at the exact same time so they are spread out a tiny bit and your sparks may look thicker or spread out because of this.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us