Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuneree View Post
    Okay so after pretty much everyone said that 18K is borderline impossible, I checked over it again.
    I'll definitely look so stupid, but I was using my PvE resto intellect 2H staff for my enhance testing. (Enh sham was the class I was testing).

So the 18K is explained now (doubled when playing properly + my correct gear), but there's no doubt that my other specs/classes are still doing less damage. Just glad I'm not alone there. Chaos bolt is easily half damage now; lava burst a good 1/3. Only thing doing pretty much MORE damage is my dots lol.

Just good to know it's probably due to pre-patch. Because first month of WoD, elemental shaman actually did take a good 30 seconds to kill an AFK person, assuming they popped all CDs. So I've been paranoid it may be that way again.
    Of course the damage overall is lower, nobody said something else, but those 18k were definetly way too low.

That's why everything in HFC has 30% less health. It was intended.

I was doing ok numbers on my 706 elemental shaman on kazzak (only like 52K, but so many less tools) and my MM hunter, still tweeking, so I was only pulling like 48K in 710 flat pvp gear... that's all I've done with them and need to work on them more, but I'm nearly positive my elemental will be backburnered anyways for this expansion, but my hunter was primed to be my #2 for pvp, so without chim/kill combos... I might just... i don't know. I still need to practice, so I suggest OP does the same. We all need to rework some things and it'll take a bit of time to get it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    probably tuning of skills at lvl 110 or something affected your dps at level 100
    I can tell you safely that Elemental Shaman damage in PvP even at 110 is pure garbage.

Wait til the DH's pre-release.. total domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuneree View Post
    The day before the pre-patch, I was doing very formidable damage in BGs and PvE... I was hitting really good numbers and great pvp bursting, especially if I was left to turret.

Now suddenly my highest dps in pve is about 18k in 710gear, and even in pvp with burst macros and all, just straight and consistent lava bursts, it takes a good 30 seconds to kill an afk person.

Same issue with my rogue, and enhance spec.

Anyone know if this is normal right now??
    Thanks!

If its taking you 30 secs to kill an afk player with your rogue you're doing something very wrong.

Regardless the truth is right now classes are only half functional. Missing the artifact powers and pvp talents is retardedly imbalanced. They really should have given us the honor talents at least for this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    im doing shit damage with everything but a Survival Hunter
    MM with sidewinders is way better tho

Back of the envelope calculations suggest we're doing 75% the damage after the pre-patch that we were doing before (ie. 25% less damage). Does this mirror your observations?

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    Back of the envelope calculations suggest we're doing 75% the damage after the pre-patch that we were doing before (ie. 25% less damage). Does this mirror your observations?
    according to my calculations 'punches calculator furiously' you need a girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I can tell you safely that Elemental Shaman damage in PvP even at 110 is pure garbage.
    when was the last time ele shaman was viable in pvp I think was like WOTLK 1 shotting people? :O

Gear doesnt matter in pvp, high il only increases amount of stats you get on your template. Also trinkets are disabled in pvp. Only thing that will give you a slight increase in power in pvp is il, since stats on gear and trinkets dont matter.

Also removal of buffs, rppm changes, class changes, all of that greatly affects your performance in pvp.

I havent managed to play bgs yet after pre patch, but if you are not getting trinket procs, what I described above is the case for now and in future pvp.

Ran through Mogu'shan Vaults (10man normal) on my ilvl724 Frost DK today, barely managed to survive on the bosses. Spent the last 40% of the bosses remaining health trying to use Blood Strike and any other cooldowns to survive. While about a month a go before the pre-patch I could easily smash through every boss in that place without even needing to burst a single cooldown or heal. Feeling badly nerfed right now..and the fact I was struggling to solo a raid that I could of easily smashed previously does not make me feel too good about my class....