Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you never heard of lo'gosh then.
    still the fact stands alliance has the lion and horde the wolf on flags etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    That's not true. The Horde itself doesn't have any animals on their banners. The only people with a wolf on their flags are the Frostwolves. And they barely represent the Horde in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't know, a timeskip is a good possibilty. Star Wars pulled it off in their MMO and it worked somewhat well.
    I'm just curios why Anduin is sitting in the Exodar. Looks like Stormwind isn't his jam anymore.
    Prolly Argus.

That kind of timeskip would actually be interesting. Basically all the current leaders of both factions would be old and/or dead, and probably have grown children taking their places, except ofc for Tyrande, Malfurion and Sylvanas. I suppose it would be an interesting way to really progress the story, without having to depict marriages and children (which they got bashed for, the one time they did it with Green Jesus). I don't know how they explain all us regular peeps still being alive, though. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Let it go. Read up on Varian Wrynn's story - his nickname has been the Wolf for many years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually the horde's flag is something like spiked horseshoe (or at least that's what I see in it). The only part of horde with wolf in its crest is the Frostwolf clan

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Prolly Argus.

That kind of timeskip would actually be interesting. Basically all the current leaders of both factions would be old and/or dead, and probably have grown children taking their places, except ofc for Tyrande, Malfurion and Sylvanas. I suppose it would be an interesting way to really progress the story, without having to depict marriages and children (which they got bashed for, the one time they did it with Green Jesus). I don't know how they explain all us regular peeps still being alive, though. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Let it go. Read up on Varian Wrynn's story - his nickname has been the Wolf for many years.
    Aren't Turalyon and Alleria somewhat traveling through time and space? I don't remember to be honest, so correct me if I'm wrong. But it could play out that way. After we've dealt with the Legion, they'll contact us from the "future". They tell us about a way to transcent into their future, hence the time skip. That's the part where all this army of light BS kicks off because they need our help.

Yeah, that would be Blizzards level of writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    oh noes, the people who are setting up everything, leading, inviting and in general - doing extra work, are getting a benefit!
    Because that's hard to do? I put them together and lead them often. Not once have I expected to get something out of it. Matter of fact I always ran personal loot on purpose unless the group was geared just so I could invite any class I wanted and not have to hear "DONT INVITE ANY MORE HUNTERS!!! There's 1 already!!!"

Its really douchebag to use that argument you made.

Yes Wrynn has the Wolf nickname but Wrynn is not the entire alliance.
    The lion has been the symbol used by stormwind and the alliance for a long time, just because the current monarch has the 'Wolf' nickname does not change the fact that the lion is displayed on the soldiers armor.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    i've been trying not to be to negative lately but the camera distance thing is once again proof that Blizzard is so fucking petty its insane. Just fucking admit that you've implemented a retarded change and reverse it. but nooooo rather have people quit over it lmao
    I legitimately don't get why people are up in arms about it. I am used to play with my camera pretty far so when I heard about it I was pretty annoyed. Then yesterday I logged on and saw that I was way too close to my character and was annoyed. Then I looked in the options and found that the camera distance was at low. I pushed it all the way up to high and when I zoom out my character literally becomes an ant. Like I would not even be able to see it if I zoomed out more than that. Why are people so angry ? I legit don't get it, the current distance is completely fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Supposedly making people nauseous and some bosses are too big too see
    People hate change and it makes some things harder to see if they spawn behind you so they have to pay attention more.

Its really not a big deal.

Also I legitimately doubt That most the people who claim to be getting sick are actually getting sick from the change. Yes I'm sure that some people might be, but people are latching on because they know that Blizzard can't just outright dismiss the complaint if some have a legit medical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    I legitimately don't get why people are up in arms about it. I am used to play with my camera pretty far so when I heard about it I was pretty annoyed. Then yesterday I logged on and saw that I was way too close to my character and was annoyed. Then I looked in the options and found that the camera distance was at low. I pushed it all the way up to high and when I zoom out my character literally becomes an ant. Like I would not even be able to see it if I zoomed out more than that. Why are people so angry ? I legit don't get it, the current distance is completely fine for me.
    Here, I fixed that for you.

There are tons of comparions pictures on the internet already. One where you're able to see Archimonde at its full and one where you can only see up to his knees. That is, as you put it, a legit reason for people to be annoyed by that.
    If you are not affected by this change - great, good for you. But there is no need to picture other people as some kind of abnormalies because they are annyoed by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Post-patch timewalking is even more brutal than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Post-patch timewalking is even more brutal than before.
    For Casuals maybe, just tanked 5 in a row with my full green/blue 645 boosted Monk. Not a single wipe and the Healer was lvl 75 ...
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2016-07-22 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Holy.... This was extremely good! Are there any more of those comics? Or more in the planning? Didn't even hear about this at all, only the animated series like in WoD!
    There are some others. Theres the magni one and I think one more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    For Casuals maybe, just taked 5 in a row with my full green/blue 645 boosted Monk. Not a single wipe and the Healer was lvl 75 ...
    Feels like a balance issue. I have tanked 5, three were terrible. The two that were good were great and both had a druid healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well probably gonna tank with my Monk.
    Really liked the changes with it in PTR and can't wait to pick up the Staff Artifact as well when I am playing.
    By the way too am I the only one who loves the Wandering Isle as the Monk Class Order Hall?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    By the way too am I the only one who loves the Wandering Isle as the Monk Class Order Hall?
    the "am i the only one" questions are pointless, idiotic and the most annoying memes on 9gag.
    of course you are not.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the "am i the only one" questions are pointless, idiotic and the most annoying memes on 9gag.
    of course you are not.
    You do know what a rhetorical question is, do you? These "Am I the only one" questions are the perfect example of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do not have the appearances for 2748 pieces of leather armor and 1146 weapons/offhands.

My OCD inner child is hyperventilating.
    I know this comment is a few pages old, but I just wanted to say that when I read this my own OCD inner child laughed out loud (almost causing me to choke to death on a piece of gum) and then started hyperventilating sympathetically.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    People hate change and it makes some things harder to see if they spawn behind you so they have to pay attention more.

Its really not a big deal.

Also I legitimately doubt That most the people who claim to be getting sick are actually getting sick from the change. Yes I'm sure that some people might be, but people are latching on because they know that Blizzard can't just outright dismiss the complaint if some have a legit medical condition.
    Archimonde is too big. He is gigantic

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Archimonde is too big. He is gigantic
    I do agree that many bosses can be sized down. Not sure why blizz think everything needs to be massive