Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    At the end of the day, it all comes down to jealousy. I think lots of people want to date outside of their race, but are too scared to so they see others that do it as something to shun as "Outside the norm" instead of just accepting it for what it is. White man with Asians though, I could see people saying those men are nothing but weboo's who love anime and their culture, so are trying to appropriate it via dating.
    Is there really the same racial superiority angle to it? Like white guys get mad when white women push the myth that black men are sexually better, and I see similar behavior from asian men when asian women date out of their race and complain about asian men. I think just the fact white guys are generally taller than asian guys has a negative effect on their egos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't the prejudice the same for gold diggers and suger babes?

Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    It's all about the idea you're fetishizing her as an Asian.

World be damned that you might actually meet and fall in love with someone who's Asian.
    Does anyone get called out on fetishizing white women?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Its a common thing in Norway now with 50 60 70 year olds getting 20 year old thai girls. I don't see why 20 year old women would want to be with old guys.
    Norwegians are rich

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    well ironically enough black women age the best
    Yeah... probably best I don't say anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    In a relationship with a thai woman, people think she's an import wife, why?
    Because prejudice. Especially if you're older than her, and she's a little out of your league physically. And if you live in more rural areas, I think it's even more likely.
    Mother pus bucket!

15+ Year Old Account
    I've only really experienced it when the asian woman is notably younger, or the man is of low social class. Why does it exist? Because so many of those relationships are the result of men finding asian brides by paying them in some form (paying with money directly, or with money for their family, or with citizenship in a rich country, etc.).

Deleted
    My missus is Chinese (grew up mainly in Singapore and UK, family haven't been from China for many generations). Nobody generally gives a flying fuck and there's a bunch of mixed marriages in the extended family. Very few incidents of racism/bias against us in ten years anywhere in Europe. Our kids got called chonkeylet#1 & chonkeylet#2 before they were born but that was by us so doesn't count.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    It's probably more of a "wtf" kind of moment because it's rare.

When aren't the white girls the sexiest on these multi-ethnic teams?
    Because preferences don't exist right? I would say that white women are almost never the sexiest because i prefer hispanic women, which is why i married a mexican american.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Does anyone get called out on fetishizing white women?
    African Americans?

Never heard that. I think the word you are looking for is jealousy .

It's like with my friends, whenever they see a skinny girl they start making fun of them when their fat ass wives are around, but whenever we are alone with just the boys you have to watch to not slip on all the drool on the floor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Never heard this.
    ^ Same here....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    In a relationship with a thai woman, people think she's an import wife, why?
    Because they're renowned golddiggers. It happens a LOT. And most of the time it's a complete loser guy who gets one too, probably thinking she actually likes him.

It's a very well-known scam that exploits lonely, desperate men. The thai women target them and try to get married as soon as possible, so that they can then divorce the men and take part or the entirety of their money and property.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    As you can see, I know a couple as well but that is all I know, one single couple. That does not make it "often". I'm not going to say this to you specifically, because in reality I do not know you. If I would say now "I wish I had an asian wife", I certainly do not mean an import wife but if that's first thing that got on your mind (an import wife) it's quite obvious who has prejucides.
    Because marrying Asian women isn't common here, so I don't personally know more cases.

But when you see a Finnish man with an Asian wife, especially if the man seems older than the woman - in 9/10 cases it's most likely an import wife. Not necessarily direct bought via internet, but some local prostitute/massagist/bar worker/whatever who gold digged a Finnish tourist who in turn wanted a young Asian wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Because they're renowned golddiggers. It happens a LOT. And most of the time it's a complete loser guy who gets one too, probably thinking she actually likes him.

It's a very well-known scam that exploits lonely, desperate men. The thai women target them and try to get married as soon as possible, so that they can then divorce the men and take part or the entirety of their money and property.
    out of curiosity are you female ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post

It's not always a scam nor an exploit. It's a mutual business deal that benefits both. Both are getting what they want.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    They have this in the USA too, we call it a "mail order bride". Typically this is one of a few things;
    1) She is a lot more attractive than you (out of your league), and born outside the USA.
    2) She is much younger than you (kinda goes with 1)
    3) Her English is very poor or can barely speak English
    I think you just described melania trump.

Nerds dream of dating Asian girls. Little skinny for my tastes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Just put two girls of any type together and they will immediately begin sizing each other up based on who is more attractive; there is a changing ranking system that is partly ethnic, and right now Asian girls sit at the top (mainly because they're seen as more feminine than white girls)
    Or it might simply be that being overweight isn't very common among Asian women, and that the vast majority of men still prefer skinny to fat. This gives the average Asian woman an advantage.

Asian cultures also tend to be more conservative and family-oriented, and thus pose an ideological threat to left-wing feminazi movements and other regressives who have been attacking the traditional family concept for decades and used sex as a weapon attempting to control men.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-07-22 at 03:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Nerds dream of dating Asian girls. Little skinny for my tastes.
    What, the nerds?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Or it might simply be that being overweight isn't very common among Asian women, and that the vast majority of men still prefer skinny to fat.

Asian cultures also tend to be more conservative and family-oriented, and thus pose a threat to left-wing feminazi movements and other regressives who have been attacking the traditional family concept for decades.
    Asian and eg. Russian women are way more submissive than Finnish women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Because very often in such cases, she is. I know a guy who is with a thai woman. And she is pretty much the definition of an import wife.

.......really?
    Really. But then again, maybe I live in an area where peoples first thought upon seeing an Asian woman with non-Asian man isn't "Human Trafficking"