Thread: Helya

10+ Year Old Account

Helya

Basically she was one of the titan forged created by the Keepers (the Keepers created by the Titans of course) who helped battling the Old Gods. I always been a fan of Titans lore let us hope she will get a big role in Legion.

From what I read in the wiki (didn't play beta so not sure) that she is the final boss of the Maw of Souls and escapes before she is killed.

I HOPE! Blizzard indeed make her escapes instead of killing her off in the release version of the game. I really don't want another Kargath Bladefist v2 treatment in WoD where he was suppose to have this awesome epic role in surviving the Highmaul encounter and fight us again in Farahlon raid patch content then boom they scrapped that awesome idea because of whatever reason (time maybe or something like that).

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Basically she was one of the titan forged created by the Keepers (the Keepers created by the Titans of course) who helped battling the Old Gods. I always been a fan of Titans lore let us hope she will get a big role in Legion.

From what I read in the wiki (didn't play beta so not sure) that she is the final boss of the Maw of Souls and escapes before she is killed.

I HOPE! Blizzard indeed make her escapes instead of killing her off in the release version of the game. I really don't want another Kargath Bladefist v2 treatment in WoD where he was suppose to have this awesome epic role in surviving the Highmaul encounter and fight us again in Farahlon raid patch content then boom they scrapped that awesome idea because of whatever reason (time maybe or something like that).
    You smack her down to 70(?)% and then she takes a hike, so doesn't die.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm holding out hope that we realize Odyn is a dick and get Helya's help in killing him. I mean, she's a dick too, but at least she has reason to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I'm holding out hope that we realize Odyn is a dick and get Helya's help in killing him. I mean, she's a dick too, but at least she has reason to be.
    Doubtful given his role in the warrior hall but I suppose it would be possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    They are both dicks, so can't they kill each other :P

(Actually i expect Genn to make some kind of pact with Odyn, not because he actually wants to help Odyn, but mostly cause Sylvanas made a pact with Helya and Genn will need new powers to face the dark lady)

We kill Helya, she falls and then zaps Sylvanas while shouting, 'Sylvanas! We have a pact!' Sylvanas cries out no then is blasted into a big swirling whirlpool which explodes. Helya falls and her glowing eyes fade to black, Greymane runs up among a bunch of Forsaken and shouts 'Lorderan is free!' and everybody cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    We kill Helya, she falls and then zaps Sylvanas while shouting, 'Sylvanas! We have a pact!' Sylvanas cries out no then is blasted into a big swirling whirlpool which explodes. Helya falls and her glowing eyes fade to black, Greymane runs up among a bunch of Forsaken and shouts 'Lorderan is free!' and everybody cheers.
    Then next expansion Sylvanas is going to sneak into a secret tomb to steal the corpse of Arthas and opens a portal into the Void. We then try to get Arthas' corpse back and revive him to fight against the Old Gods coming out from the portal. Sounds good for a void-related expansion.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Don't you go giving Blizzard ideas!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Then next expansion Sylvanas is going to sneak into a secret tomb to steal the corpse of Arthas and opens a portal into the Void. We then try to get Arthas' corpse back and revive him to fight against the Old Gods coming out from the portal. Sounds good for a void-related expansion.
    Does he come back as an Undead? Cuz who would have more right to Lorderan than the fallen prince now risen as an Undead Paladin!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Does he come back as an Undead? Cuz who would have more right to Lorderan than the fallen prince now risen as an Undead Paladin!
    Undead Paladin confirmed for next xpac.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Jokes aside, if arthas was ever risen, the alliance and horde would just put him right back into the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Jokes aside, if arthas was ever risen, the alliance and horde would just put him right back into the dirt
    You know what would be a twist if kel'thuzad would join the forsaken, because he can't stand bolvar.

OT

I wonder what Helya is up to, especially considering the shadow priest legendary and the lines about her, her cult being so close to the truth, yet so far away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You know what would be a twist if kel'thuzad would join the forsaken, because he can't stand bolvar.

OT

I wonder what Helya is up to, especially considering the shadow priest legendary and the lines about her, her cult being so close to the truth, yet so far away.
    I could see it, and the thought of kt groveling for protection in UC is amusing. If hed get it is another
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    What if we get a Void God / Dark Naaru giving Velen a vision that Arthas is ultimately destined to stand next to Illidan, mow down the Void creature with the power of the Void itself? Fight fire with fire like some people love to.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    What if we get a Void God / Dark Naaru giving Velen a vision that Arthas is ultimately destined to stand next to Illidan, mow down the Void creature with the power of the Void itself? Fight fire with fire like some people love to.
    Then we burn the house down
    Holy shit lol