Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He just happened to work at the place the kid walked away from.
    So like you said, he was supposed to look out for the guy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Guys any argument that involves ''he was getting in the way'' doesn't bloody justify potentially executing a person. And only reason why a judge would accept this as reason would be when they want to punish the cop.

It might be me but a cop, in any country, shouldn't be the judge, jury and executioner.

Unless they have a legitimated reason to fear for their life then fine you can argue that but so often they create the danger (when their is non) themselves. Tamir Rice is a perfect example, they drove up to the kid and they shot him. If you'r actually afraid for your safety you wouldn't stop right next to him because that would be the ''danger'' zone.
    Last edited by ati87; 2016-07-22 at 08:12 AM.

I don't know whats more worrying, the police treating real life like a game of GTA or the absolute morons in this thread trying to defend the indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He just happened to work at the place the kid walked away from.
    Repeating my post above. Should I have been shot two nights ago while helping a drunk person? 911 call, my girl and I were present when the cops arrived attempting to help drunk person, could not even raise arms because we both had to support drunk person. Drunk person was armed, I got his gun and threw it down.

Bang bang time?
    Last edited by belfpala; 2016-07-22 at 09:03 AM.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Repeating my post above. Should I have been shot two nights ago while helping a drunk person? 911 call, my girl and I were present when the cops arrived attempting to help drunk person, could not even raise arms because we both had to support drunk person. Drunk person was armed, I got his gun and threw it down.

Bang bang time?
    That's the argument being used by the defenders of this.

Oh you'r helping somebody, clearly your getting in the way so you deserve to die for a good deed............................

I didn't read all the posts but the police are claiming that the officer was trying to shoot the patient but accidentally hit the caregiver guy.

The 911 call was "man with a gun"

But that turned out to be a toy car but the officers didn't know that.

Once again we have officers who are too afraid, being a cop in the US requires bravery.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e91160077.html

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I didn't read all the posts but the police are claiming that the officer was trying to shoot the patient but accidentally hit the caregiver guy.

The 911 call was "man with a gun"

But that turned out to be a toy car but the officers didn't know that.

Once again we have officers who are too afraid, being a cop in the US requires bravery.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e91160077.html
    How can the officers not know this? Were they blindfolded?

Deleted
    can't be too careful, at least they cuffed the kid in case he had a back up fire engine tucked in his sock or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I am sure if police where only given a brief couple hours training and then given a gun and set loose, the number of incidents involving police shootings would skyrocket.

That is the whole point of prolonged and intensive police training. To be trained well enough to handle a situation without resorting to shooting someone.
    Just out of curiosity, how long is the training for the police in USA? Isn't it only a few months?

and lol, "Rivera called the officer who shot Charles Kinsey, “decorated” and said he was a member of city’s SWAT team".

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

Must be quite the SWAT team the city has if he missed a sitting target and shot an innocent person next to him
    Last edited by Wikko; 2016-07-22 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    can't be too careful, at least they cuffed the kid in case he had a back up fire engine tucked in his sock or something.
    Fire engines dont kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    im really suprised how america is still alive at this point, you guys just seem to kill eachother nonstop
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    One group is supposed to keep the peace. The other group is supposed to live their lives in peace.

I'll let you figure out which is which. Its almost like one of them is paid to uphold a certain standard.
    Both groups should be doing those things. We don't need militarized police, and we don't need racist hate groups committing terroristic acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Both groups should be doing those things. We don't need militarized police, and we don't need racist hate groups committing terroristic acts.
    The cops are still held to a higher standard because they are being paid to do so. You do understand the concept of monetary compensation for services rendered?

BLM is still not terrorist hate group even if a few individuals act stupidly. The events of one insane individual in Houston does not mean that BLM is a terrorist group.

How is BLM a racist group?

Sure you have 1 or 2 people doing horrible things but then a large group of people do judge others by the actions of single individuals and not the ''organization'' and then close their own eye's when their own individuals do horrible things (which they do allot more)

The cops are still held to a higher standard because they are being paid to do so. You do understand the concept of monetary compensation for services rendered?
    No, they aren't.

BLM is still not terrorist hate group even if a few individuals act stupidly. The events of one insane individual in Houston does not mean that BLM is a terrorist group.
    Then you shouldn't be condemning the police based on the actions of a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

The man is a damned hero, stepping in to protect his patient knowing full well the current climate in the US. I wonder just how apt American police is at handling autistic people when even here in Sweden, they're pretty fucking terrible at it...

Police Chief in town is black and so is the Mayor. I'm going to assume that will help.

Haitian Americans both of them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

No, they aren't.

I'm not condemning the police at all. But its their job to keep the peace. That is why they are held to a higher standard. They are there to de-escalate any potentially dangerous situation. Yes, that may actually be dangerous and it may be hard work but that's what they are paid to do. Do you expect the pizza delivery guy to throw the box in your face when you receive it?

As I posted earlier in the thread the Las Vegas PD realized that they were being over aggressively and in the space of a couple years went from one of the US's worst to no shootings. So stop apologizing for the cops when they do wrong.

No, they aren't.

Not a few when you have innocent people getting killed on a weekly basis sometimes....

Also when the ''majority'' defends the so called ''few'' then can you still talk about a few rotten apples?

This doesn't surprise me... The cop seems to be lacking training like alot of police.