Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What bothers me is how I can't see their health bar show up anymore when I press "V". It comes up as "on (auto)" and then "off". Is there any way to have it so the health bars show up when you get near them without having to mouse over or click on them first? Lately I've been running into mobs that I didn't even see because I'm so used to seeing their health bar show up when I get near them. It's also now more difficult to tell what is passive and what is aggressive. A major annoyance to me. I could put on the nameplates but then it'll look like every enemy is part of some quest I don't have.

Edit: I think the issue I'm having is what the OP is having problems with too.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-07-22 at 01:42 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Epsynus View Post
    Sounds like an addon conflict or similar. I have yet to encounter this issue myself, not saying it doesn't exist. Just that i'd start out by disabling addons, if it still occurs. Send in a bug report and it'll be fixed.
    I don't have any nameplate addons.

Even running the game with all addons disabled, it doesn't show nameplates properly.

I just want it to automatically show the nameplate of any enemy in range, like it used to...not just enemies that are in combat with you, or enemies you have targeted.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's enough. You can give advice without being rude about it.

Closing.