uhh wtf did they do to priests?

I love the new priest changes
    Last edited by nickp007; 2016-07-22 at 11:33 AM.

I found the new Priests a welcome challenge, something to prove my worth as a pvp healer, i took it and made it work.
    maybe time for a change to another class for you ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no something changed and I refuse to adapt. Class is useless now!

Stop looking at just the one class you play. Every class/spec got changed. There's very little CC left in the game. Very little DR left in the game. The playing field has changed and priests have so too, accordingly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    Disc and holy have been completely massacred.. I've pvp'd in both specs, disc you can either do a pitiful amount of damage, or a pitiful amount of healing.. and our 1 major ability PWS has been nerfed to hell, a 6.5 second CD lol really blizz fml
    Then we get to holy.. first impressions was that they didnt really touch holy.. that was until I entered this BG and found that I have no CC anymore lol
    No psychic scream...... blizzzzzzz. add to that no more Spectral Guise which in addition to fear bomb were the 2 most important outs we had in pvp -_-
    So what do we have... a 1min CD stun in Chastise basically completely useless lol this is hilarious. I really can't see priest being viable at all in regards to healing in rated PvP, unless the artifact+honor talents provide a massive filler to the enormous hole that blizz has created for this class
    All i see is two options, cry and whine all day or just leave the unplayable clases aside.

Bohooo, something changed. I'm gonna use ridiculous phrases and expressions like "completely massacred" to aptly express the level of my butthurt.

I'm not gonna just roll with it, adapt and maybe even realize that there might be something to like as well. That would be way too reasonable and not whiny and dramatic enough.

Deleted
    Don't forget most of these crybabies haven't even looked at the pvp talents

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Don't forget most of these crybabies haven't even looked at the pvp talents
    hey look mr. shill himself is back. do you get paid by blizzard or are you really doing this for free?

Healers in general are absolutely fine, both in prepatch and on beta. Stop the crying, it is absolutely not warranted. Holy can spec into two 1 minute mezzes, or a stun that lasts 5 seconds, so that is not "no cc". And you dont even need to be near the target(s) to use them since they have 40 and 30m range.

Disc has either a 30s cd fear or 2x 1 min cd cc spells, which is also okay.

And disc actually heals for a LOT depending how you spec and play, plus you simply cannot lock him out if its not 2-3 guys using their interrupts on his different school spells, because he can heal in both shadow and holy schools, plus give ppl shields if those are both locked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliessa View Post
    hey look mr. shill himself is back. do you get paid by blizzard or are you really doing this for free?
    Ahh yes, the old "Anyone who disagrees with my angry ranting about WoW must be a Blizzard shill" routine.

I don't really see this thread going anywhere constructive. Closing.