Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Legion is fine. If you haven't even tried beta, then you can't complain.

Classes are balanced for 110, not 100. That's why everything is all messed up right now.

It's not another WoD.
    Ahhahah. This is a good one.

Classes aren't balanced AT ALL at lvl 110 as it stands now. There's specs that literally do twice the damage the worst ones do. Everything is all over the place.

The balance is the worst its been in a long time. Sure, they still have time to fix it, but please, don't make statements that classes are balanced for 110. Classes aren't balanced at all. Just log on beta and get on the target dummies yourself.

If one looks at class balance for satisfaction I wonder how they were ever happy with the game.

they couldnt be..

Which tells you a mother fucker will say anything about anyone or anything to push their agenda based opinion forward.

If you don't like the game quit. Give it up. Stop dedicating your time to it both in game and around the game (aka MMO Champion is part of it). We get it. You don't like it. You want everyone else not to like it. To bad because I am going to make up my own fucking mind after actually trying the product in its live version first hand. After that I will say weather it is good or not from my perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how this pre patch was a failure. What were you expecting it to have? All it was was revamping the transmog system and the whole class overhaul. Invasion won't start until around the middle of August which they said a couple times at least. I'd say this pre-patch gave me the same amount of excitement when WoD was launched. And this was just the pre patch. Class changes for the most part is awesome and very well done although I think some could use a few tweaks here and there and the animations are just fucking awesome and along with the new spells make the gameplay feel fresh and interesting again.

So i'd say for a pre patch, it did pretty well and from what I'm seeing of Legion so far, it's going to blow WoD out of the water. I think we're going to have a titan of an expansion this time. Possibly even better than BC and that's saying a lot.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

It's the same team led by that good-for-nothing hazzikostas, what'd you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    The end is nigh... blah blah blah, WoW is dying, blah blah blah, accusations, theories and self entitlement, Blizzard is Hitler....

If I was as unhappy and as miserable as you lot I would have unsubbed and left WoW altogether, not create pointless posts of the forums only to further your own meandering agenda for self satisfaction and acceptance or worth.....
    Last edited by Orby; 2016-07-22 at 01:26 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    Good riddance, you're only leeching on other paying players. Blizzard doesn't get a penny from you, so why would they care if you like it?
    You is so smart.

1. Pre-patch isn't a failure, they haven't even released it fully.
    2. Impossible for Legion to be another WoD when the BASE part of the expansion, has more content and shit to do than the entirety of WoD. They've also stated that they're aiming for a patch-cycle more akin to the MoP one.
    3. Hyperbole is so much fun! It's not like EVERY pre-patch has messed shit up for people not staying on top of changes.

No, Legion is not another WoD. People really are simple-minded and predictable...

7+ Year Old Account
    They ended the free gold train - they never should have done it in the first place. Big deal. If the game isn't worth $14.99 a month to you, I'd be of the opinion you probably shouldn't invest your time in it. As far as "wrecking the lore" - it's Blizzard's lore! They wrote it, they can do what they want with it. The logic of saying they wrecked it escapes me when it's not OUR lore - we're just playing the world they envisioned. As far as the colors - that's a funny thing to complain about, but OK. The artifact is the central progression theme of this expansion - of course they balanced everything around it? O.o

7+ Year Old Account
    i played the beta

legion is definitely not the next wod. cant be any worse than the "kicked-in-the-crotch-a-clown-threw-up-on-me-burning crusade" now can it?

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    It's almost a complete reversal from WoD.

Way more varied end game content.

Way more lore.

Way more class-specific stories than even Vanilla.

Way more collectibles.

I can't see how it could be any worse than WoD, or anything close to it. The Beta alone trumps the entire WoD expansion and it's got no patch content yet.
    Promises v Delivery I agree

What they alluded to in WoD then cut mere weeks from the games was deplorable, and then they refused to offer refunds even after huge amounts of content was cut

I have zero expectations about this expac, I just think it's going to slightly better trash. How any dev could think garrisons were a good idea after the city debacles of Cata...got me low brehs

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    Good riddance, you're only leeching on other paying players. Blizzard doesn't get a penny from you, so why would they care if you like it?
    You don't seem to understand how reality works. The fact that he is buying a time token for gold so someone can turn real money into gold means that in the end, regardless how much gold it sells for or who paid for it Blizzard makes money off that sub. In fact Blizzard makes more money on gold time than regular subs. It costs $15 to pay for sub for a month and $20 to exchange time for gold. If I buy my sub and 5 time tokens that is $115, if I and 5 people buy subs it is $90. It doesn't matter how much gold it sells for to Blizzard, it only matters that1 person bought 6 people subs and they made more money than 6 individuals buying subs with money.

Maybe next time you think before making knee jerk decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    i didn't make any statements. if you are able to find any statements i made about legion or legion beta. I will pay you 1000 $.
    Correct, I was referring to the paragraph you hadn't marked as a quote when I quoted you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Yes, I quoted that as an good example of giving feedback on the topic. Everyone can give their own opinion on topic. Don't bash the OP just because you don't agree with him, is my point.
    It's more bashing of someone who is very clearly uninformed bashing an expansion based on silly things like "muh free gold".

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post

Classes aren't balanced AT ALL at lvl 110 as it stands now. There's specs that literally do twice the damage the worst ones do. Everything is all over the place.

The balance is the worst its been in a long time. Sure, they still have time to fix it, but please, don't make statements that classes are balanced for 110. Classes aren't balanced at all. Just log on beta and get on the target dummies yourself.
    theother day was watching treckie doing mythic nighthold and the skada was really balanced... what you meaning with dummies lmao.

look on past broadcast of twitch and see it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    *promised ,

its way more promised

we will see with time what they will deliver
    No, I'm talking about what they've already delivered.

When I played the WoD beta it only took a week at max level to know there wasn't any engaging world content.

I hit max level in Legion's Beta and kept playing for many in game days and I still haven't seen all the lore available to my first toon, let alone all the other classes, and I haven't tried to progress very far gearwise because I don't see the point.

There's more to do at max level in Legion. Full stop. It's not a matter of promises and delivering, the Beta already outstrips WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I hate to say it, but this failure of a pre-patch, combined with them ignoring everybody's feedback on beta for the most part is very concerning. They've gutted our ability to make gold. For me it's plain and simple, the day I don't have enough gold to pay for my sub is the day I would stop playing. They are balancing the game around us having artifact weapons. They've fucked over the lore. Blizzard seems to love the color green because this will be the 3rd expac in a row where they shove that color in our face everywhere. Also, there's barely any new mounts coming out this expansion compared to past expansions. I hate to say it, but it seems as if Legion is headed in the direction that WoD took. As in, a subpar expansion that was worse than Cataclysm.

What's everyone's thoughts on Legion and the future of WoW in general?
    Legion will be a great expansion. There's plenty of good world content in Legion. The dungeons look great and they mythic system will make them worth running for a long time. Most of the classes I've tried in the beta I've enjoyed. The story is interesting.. if you think Legion is just everything being green it's pretty clear that you have literally no idea what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mhdoe View Post
    What the hell are you talking about failure of the patch? And obviously you have not been in Beta because Legion is leaps and bounds over WoD and a couple other expacs but nice try.
    nah. it's not as amazing as everyone says.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post

Yeah, because Target Dummies are the be-all-end-all for getting a feel for the execute phase(s), multiple adds, heavy movement, damage reduction/increasing mechanics, and other assorted intricacies that can be considered the strength or weakness of any given spec, right?

Specs are hopefully balanced around fully unlocked artifacts and raid performance- obviously there's going to be a gap between the top and bottom DPS performing specs, but as usual it will no doubt vary from fight to fight.

Legion will give a lot more content than Wod thats why it will be great expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    They've gutted our ability to make gold. For me it's plain and simple, the day I don't have enough gold to pay for my sub is the day I would stop playing.
    tell me why you hate so much wod but dont want to play without something that you never had before wod