Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm still on the fence. The mobility is very hard to pass on, but I hate the clunky and mediocre self healing. Dunno.

I will probably level one to 110, but it will not take over from Mage or DK as my main. It is a really fun class though, having a pile of fun playing it on Beta.
    Beta Club Brosquad

just level, dont really see why everyone is so excited about DH to be honest

I have main'ed a Warlock since late Vanilla, prior to the pre-patch I was running Destro looking forward to the changes that Demo were getting. I...did not want anything to do with HFC (other than get the moose mount) So I am sans-t4piece and class trinket. Know what that means....demo is god awful right now and nearly unplayable without both those two items. Destro is god awful right now with a broken 1 button spam rotation. The only option left is affliction and Soul effigy is silly....just silly. How did this and demo's Demonic Empowerment get all the way to Open Beta? (let's face it that's what the pre-patch is) Class fantasy? In regards to demo I don't even SEE my demons. The one I do see (The Felguard) is a wimp that dies over and over.

Yea...they play like crap right now, and they should....we all are going to be super dependent on that artifact it's not even funny. Hell they are super dependent on tier and the trinket now! What happens after Legion and they take the artifact away? Are they just going to do this all over again?
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Been on the fence for a while, but after playing DK on beta and live, and leveling DH on the Beta I'm defiantly making DH my new main, cant stand how slow UH has become, regardless of its strength, i just adore the fast paced play of the DH and the general toolkit in and out of combat is just so smooth and nice.

I will level it, I still enjoy blood tanking more than vengeance but I will keep it close at hand incase something changes over the course of the expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    Been on the fence for a while, but after playing DK on beta and live, and leveling DH on the Beta I'm defiantly making DH my new main, cant stand how slow UH has become, regardless of its strength, i just adore the fast paced play of the DH and the general toolkit in and out of combat is just so smooth and nice.
    It feels like I constantly lack the runes to sufficiently pop the zits currently on live, I haven't played around with unholy on the beta as I have been focusing solely on tanking but unless the artifact traits makes popping them easier it is definitely too slow for my liking now even if the spec is very powerful as a trade off.

Main Vengeance for our Mythic raid group.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I will level it, I still enjoy blood tanking more than vengeance but I will keep it close at hand incase something changes over the course of the expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like I constantly lack the runes to sufficiently pop the zits currently on live, I haven't played around with unholy on the beta as I have been focusing solely on tanking but unless the artifact traits makes popping them easier it is definitely too slow for my liking now even if the spec is very powerful as a trade off.
    my feeling exactly, i cant stand sit and wait gameplay, which UH is, even with the artifact its not much better since its on a 1.5 min CD, but the spec just feels so slow waiting for runes to recharge, my main issue is runic corruption just doesnt feel fun, i MUCH prefer'd blood tap but alas, that is gone now so onto DH!
    Last edited by Zeeket; 2016-07-22 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    Pop the zits, lol

I'll definitely make one eventually and play through the starting area to see the story and get a basic idea of the gameplay. It's very unlikely that I'd switch mains, though.

Switching to DH for group one split runs and using dk for group 2 split runs and that will help me chose but both are going to be up to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

I'm currently leaning towards making DH (Havoc) my main. I don't have a real main currently (played very casually during WoD and only towards the beginning and end of the expansion) and while I haven't had the opportunity to try the class (no beta) it looks appealing from the many videos/streams I've seen. I'll have to try it to be sure, but I'm not currently in a raiding guild so if the class isn't as enjoyable to play as it looks it won't be a big deal switching.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be maining Havoc. I've been a main Hunter since launch day, but I really don't like what Blizz did with Marks (it became a "pool resources, pray for a proc" spec that I absolutely hate) and Survival (WoD Survival [until the numbers started sucking around late BRF] is my favorite spec/time-frame ever. I'm absolutely in love with Havoc in beta, so from an RP perspective, I just went from hunting beasts to hunting demons :P

I would really love to make it my main.

I have played a Marksman Hunter for going on 6 years now as my current main and it is very hard to leave him behind.
    However, after testing him in Legion I just can't get used to the lack of CC and poor damage output in comparison to the lost CC.

Now, I know that will change and most likely get tuned so I'm not crying, but it just feels weird to me.

Depending on how Vengeance looks at launch I would really like to main that instead, possibly Havoc if there is an option to not constantly use Meta so much.
    I really feel Meta should be a longer "OH CRAP HE MORPHED" cooldown instead of the "Oh great he's in it again every minute".

I guess we will see in a few weeks if the early play gets unlocked and they finish up the polish on the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely it will be my new main. As i'm the only one willing to change for the guild
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Main!

After my Hunter got ripped of, I had no choice but to reroll. I always belonged in melee anyway.
    Hunters has a melee spec now

15+ Year Old Account
    Would love to make one my main but unfortunately so will a mass majority of the population. Think ill stick with my Paladin as a lot of people seem disheartened by them, even though i think they are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev21Sihx View Post
    I would really love to make it my main.

I have played a Marksman Hunter for going on 6 years now as my current main and it is very hard to leave him behind.
    However, after testing him in Legion I just can't get used to the lack of CC and poor damage output in comparison to the lost CC.

Now, I know that will change and most likely get tuned so I'm not crying, but it just feels weird to me.

Depending on how Vengeance looks at launch I would really like to main that instead, possibly Havoc if there is an option to not constantly use Meta so much.
    I really feel Meta should be a longer "OH CRAP HE MORPHED" cooldown instead of the "Oh great he's in it again every minute".

I guess we will see in a few weeks if the early play gets unlocked and they finish up the polish on the class.
    MM does not have poor damage output..

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    MM does not have poor damage output..
    I meant poor damage output as in relation to the CC that was lost. It wasn't worth losing the CC for such a nominal damage boost. But that is just my opinion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    i would like to main Havoc i rly like the mobility but i can't stand Momentum Build ..