Poll: Which tanks are the easiest to heal (multiple answers allowed )

Deleted

How easy are the tanks to heal from a healer PoV?

Hey champs,

As the title says. I have a hard time deciding which tank I want to play in Legion ( Thinking about DH vengeance because they seem like fun ). So I was wondering. from a healer PoV which tank is the easiest to heal? Beta also counts for now ( I know final tuning still isn't done, but still ). I wouldn't mind if a tank is middle of the pack in "how easy it is to heal" but a tank which is downright garbage isn't my type of "fun" you know.

Well curious about the results!

edit: Also added a poll in which you can vote (multiple answers allowed) for those who don't want to explain their choice.

Cheers!
    Last edited by mmoc963f5a83db; 2016-07-22 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Passmeister View Post
    Hey champs,

As the title says. I have a hard time deciding which tank I want to play in Legion ( Thinking about DH vengeance because they seem like fun ). So I was wondering. from a healer PoV which tank is the easiest to heal? Beta also counts for now ( I know final tuning still isn't done, but still ). I wouldn't mind if a tank is middle of the pack in "how easy it is to heal" but a tank which is downright garbage isn't my type of "fun" you know.

Well curious about the results!

edit: Also added a poll in which you can vote (multiple answers allowed) for those who don't want to explain their choice.

Cheers!
    Let me know if I'm wrong but to me this implies you're asking which is the easiest tank to heal in a pug environment, and the answer as ever is: the tank with the best player behind the keyboard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willus View Post
    Let me know if I'm wrong but to me this implies you're asking which is the easiest tank to heal in a pug environment, and the answer as ever is: the tank with the best player behind the keyboard.
    Yes I do know what you mean. But think of it as if all tanks had equal skill. So they all played good for example. which think would get the least damage ( barring in mind cd's and active mitigation ).

#1 Paladin
    #2 Druid
    #3 DK
    #4 Warrior=Monk
    Don't know about DH since I've never healed one.

That being said, other than Paladin, they are all fairly close if played correctly.

Edit: And this is just on Live. Once we get to 110 with weapons it will all change.
    Last edited by Carnedge; 2016-07-22 at 05:28 PM.

as a tank player i would say druid or pally are easiest, my druid has retarded high hp gains passive healing+increased healing received cause of mastery+tons of armor, and pally is basically the same story. dh plays like old dk and he very spiky hp, it will go from half and jump to almost full using 1 soul cleave, a good one will be pretty easy to heal a shit one will be eating dirt