Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I absolutely adore these shorts, but man can Blizzard give Nerzhul a tiny break please?

Love the badassness of Orcs. Fuck elves their lore is cringe compared to Metzen's vision of Orcs.

I feel sorry for Gul'dan now ... omg.

Amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Love the badassness of Orcs. Fuck elves their lore is cringe compared to Metzen's vision of Orcs.
    Metzen has nothing to do with orcs since a long time... He is working on Overwatch and Thrall only.

Deleted
    I'm pretty dissapointed. Why yet another thing about guldan? Total guldan saturation. I want something more to do with legion.

Deleted
    I like to see how they spend my money on PR crap instead of making content for the game.

Plus I don't like that vision where those who are killing innocents are praised. WTF is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I like to see how they spend my money on PR crap instead of making content for the game.

Plus I don't like that vision where those who are killing innocents are praised. WTF is that?
    Please.. please be joking.

That argument can't still be used. Anyone should know the concept of different teams and a huge budget.

The other SJW part? Won't even touch it.

I liked the story. But this animations is suck. Ugly, low quality bshit. Imo this is 0 quality. (not the story). I hatead all of this low quality minis, all of them are jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    I absolutely adore these shorts, but man can Blizzard give Nerzhul a tiny break please?
    Ner'zhul was not in this short though, this is alternate Gul'dan whom obviously doesn't have the same background story as the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post

comments like this is why JWS is killing internet. Plz read the lore of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    I'm pretty dissapointed. Why yet another thing about guldan? Total guldan saturation. I want something more to do with legion.
    welll dhooooooo he is the main reason the Legion is invading us again and he is the reason DH are weak up. Plus he die on the first Raid so stop bitch about gul'dan.

Quote Originally Posted by magnognomus View Post
    I liked the story. But this animations is suck. Ugly, low quality bshit. Imo this is 0 quality. (not the story). I hatead all of this low quality minis, all of them are jokes.
    Expansion intro quality animation is too expensive and time consuming to produce. You are silly if you really expect them to do that for simple promo.

Killer art, awesome lore, was enjoyable to watch.

Bunch of whiny ass crybabies complaining for the sake of complaining.

#ImpossibleToPlease

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    Expansion intro quality animation is too expensive and time consuming to produce. You are silly if you really expect them to do that for simple promo.
    noone said anything about expansion intro quality. i will agree that this short is EXTREMELY poorly animated, it's just a slideslow with pictures for fucks sake.

stop defending blizzard when there's nothing to defend, the quality of this "animated movie" is complete garbage and everyone with half a brain can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Svu View Post
    noone said anything about expansion intro quality. i will agree that this short is EXTREMELY poorly animated, it's just a slideslow with pictures for fucks sake.

stop defending blizzard when there's nothing to defend, the quality of this "animated movie" is complete garbage and everyone with half a brain can see that.
    The animation style is based off the very well received Burdens of Shaohao shorts that they made during Mists of Pandaria. If you don't like that art style, that's fine, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. However, that does not mean if someone has a differing opinion about the art style that they are dumb or a Blizzard apologist, it's just their opinion and that's fine too. You need to not be so angry and understand that people have different opinions, and yours isn't the definitive one.

Not everything needs to be fully animated. The quality is amazing, the effects, shots, themes, and VO are all solid.

This is a stylized means to distribute the content with much more focus on the individual SHOT and emphasis on motion ONLY when it is important and relevant. The motion and movement of the figures in the shot isn't important and allows for strong emphasis on the themes they're trying to convey.

Does it save them money? Sure, but that saved money, time, and effort also allows them to release MORE content for us to view for FREE.

It's a great story with great content. Why does everyone have to be a friggin' critic? Just enjoy it for what it is.

Deleted
    Regarding the plotholes... It looks to me like this happened before Gul'dan became an apprentice of Nerzhul. No AU/MU questions.

1) Gul'dan destroys home village.
    2) Gul'dan joins Shadowmoon Clan and apprentices to Nerzhul to become a shaman.
    3a) MU Gul'dan destroys Draenor and leads an invasion into past Azeroth.
    3b) AU Gul'dan gets stopped before destroying Draenor and winds up in modern Azeroth.

But maybe I'm an uninformed person and ignorant of lore details. Which I'm sure a studious loremonkey will be happy to share

Quote Originally Posted by Dicebar View Post
    Regarding the plotholes... It looks to me like this happened before Gul'dan became an apprentice of Nerzhul. No AU/MU questions.

1) Gul'dan destroys home village.
    2) Gul'dan joins Shadowmoon Clan and apprentices to Nerzhul to become a shaman.
    3a) MU Gul'dan destroys Draenor and leads an invasion into past Azeroth.
    3b) AU Gul'dan gets stopped before destroying Draenor and winds up in modern Azeroth.

But maybe I'm an uninformed person and ignorant of lore details. Which I'm sure a studious loremonkey will be happy to share
    Since this is AU gul'dan his story could be totally different

- - - Updated - - -

no defending blizzard but you realize that style of animation is that a style. You maybe dont like it, but it was good, and i can assure you that is not simple to do.

Haha the hissy-fit is real with this one. You have some growing up to do.

i enjoyed it

i hope they keep making these videos and comics even after legion launches. maybe to promote each patch or just for the hell of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magnognomus View Post
    I despise the fact the Legion starts off with the accessory to time criminal Garrosh - who violated the timeline law - we - the time cops - werent able to catch at the end of the last expansion with the worst story, content patch, initial content ever produced for this game. The senseless time cop story of wod was the worst thing and now the timeline criminal guildan is back in the present. Well, at least the orcs and draenei are at peace with each other in Draenor because after the orcs butchered them under the command of Hellscream - the nice guy from the start who wanted our heads - decides to help at the end when he has absolutely no other choice. And that story continues with the time criminals into Legion. Nice stuff.I liked Guldan from warcraft lore but now i never want to see him again. I hope his story and the tie to WoD die instantly in Legion.

But i like the shorts. Good stuff. Looks like they are trying to tell actual stories now.