Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think it is the mods that need to wake up and clean this website from xenophobic trash. It isn't even known who the shooter was, and yet people are already using this tragic event to promote their agenda of hatred.

This website starts resembling neo-Nazi communities more and more... People already praised Breivik in one of the threads. My bet is we will see MMO Champ folks starting to praise Hitler by the end of 2016.
    Uh too late. We have had several in the last few months do so.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Witnesses claim its a "young afghan or pakistani". City on lockdown, including trains. Authorities suspect there may be more than one shooter. There are rumors of panic in the city centre. They say anti-terrorists stepped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Can anyone translate what they're shouting in this video?

http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/in...-july-22-2016/
    You can hear two neighbors (one obviously a munich citizen, the other turkish) and the german is heavily insulting the turkish who is defending himself.

Looks like its not islamists, at least from what I heard it seems like he said "because if people like you I was mobbed my entire life now I had to buy a gun and shoot you"

Looks more like something along the lines of a school shooting-esque scenario

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    But holy shit the Reddit thread is an absolute cesspool of people blaming Islam.
    Who else? Baader-Meinhof?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Can you cite this? I am watching Sky News Live, and they are still reporting an active second shooter.
    Those two are not mutually exclusive...

Well it's either Muslims or Gladio-B, take your pick the situation is fucked either way.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think it is the mods that need to wake up and clean this website from xenophobic trash. It isn't even known who the shooter was, and yet people are already using this tragic event to promote their agenda of hatred.

This website starts resembling neo-Nazi communities more and more... People already praised Breivik in one of the threads. My bet is we will see MMO Champ folks starting to praise Hitler by the end of 2016.
    Weird, I made no mention of race, religion, gender, or anything identifying. It seems like you are the one who has jumped to racial and religious stereotypes, and projected them onto my post.

Please, we don't need your toxic opinions at this time. This is a tragedy.

Deleted

most interesting video so far, it sounds like he's a turk born in germany and is trying to get revenge or something.

10+ Year Old Account

That guy has some very heavy upper Bavarian dialect. And with all the additional noises..
    I understood "Scheiss Kanaken" which is a very racist term for any foreigners, primarily Oriental people.
    And that "he has a loaded gun". Not much more I can make sense of, from his redneck ramblings.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You can hear two neighbors (one obviously a munich citizen, the other turkish) and the german is heavily insulting the turkish who is defending himself.
    Oh, I thought the man on the parking lot was yelling back.

I've got guardian live blog rolling at work. Reliable source?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    You cant use hate to win against hate, many people will die but the only way to unify the planet is by letting them in everywhere. IT is sad that innocent people have to die, even possibly my loved ones, but you cant play into their tactics or they win.
    You want these things to keep happening instead of ending them? Might as well kick you out as well.
    Not doing anything is just letting them win.
    If you kick all of their kind out this will NEVER happen again.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Nah, to look tough and manly, they are going to say Hitler ''waza cuck KEK''
    You are the only one saying that though.

Deleted
    up to 6 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Not that I disagree with what you are saying... but let's say 1% are the "savages"... what is 1% of 1.6 Billion? It is not a small number.
    According to polls of Sharia support the number would be closer to 60-70% making that number quite large indeed.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That guy has some very heavy upper Bavarian dialect. And with all the additional noises..
    I understood "Scheiss Kanaken" which is a very racist term for any foreigners, primarily Oriental people.
    And that "he has a loaded gun". Not much more I can make sense of, from his redneck ramblings.
    The "racist bavarian dialect guy" is the one arguing with the shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The "racist bavarian dialect guy" is the one arguing with the shooter.
    That sounds very unlikely if the one speaking bavarian claims to have a loaded gun and not the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    up to 6 now.
    Please post more deathtolls also dead children are welcome.

america says welcome to our world