Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Usually prepatches had something new to do. This patch didn't bring anything :c Except those doomsayers. Much fun. But what's another few weeks before invasions start!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Ugh can't people chill on the best/worst pre patch threads until we get through this one at least? My god I know people love to cut up everything at the drop of a hat but show some patience. Also stop the over exaggerating drama already ...the classes are not horrible some I don't like sure but they are still playable...mostly. Some I highly enjoy...mage and ferral druid. So far I haven't touch all classes yet. Ret pally is a little on the bad side but even still not the outrage some claim.

Same token I am not flipping over any class yet...in that none are "omg friggin awesome" either...good...some are good. Finally if you swell with such disapproval leave wow. Completely..stop commenting your negative exaggerated claims and truly time out of the game.

Oh you can't....well I guess the game has you after all.

Meh at least 1 of the 3 big events should have been there on launch day imo. Even if it was just the scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    all clases are best. only ppl who cant take a change on their lifes will complain.
    But yep, they are better.

Excited to play legion.
    Not really enjoying MM or SV hunter tbh. BM is alright but still does not feel fun to play. Although could be worse. Could main a Ret pala

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Is the 7.0 patch the best pre-expansion patch since the launch of the Burning Crusade pre-expansion patch?

I love the new class changes, and I am excited more than ever to play an expansion since the Burning Crusade expansion almost 10 years ago.

All classes seem to be fun, and their rotations seem to be varied and unique. The transmog closet alone is one of the best features ever implemented into the game, and provides players a great collection system other than the usual mounts and companion pets. Plus the added benefit of being able to look pretty much however you want given the time you invest in trying to get appearances unlocked.

Going into Mythic HFC is almost like its a completely new experience. Our raid was laughing and having a great time downing bosses and learning our new rotations. Its almost like the game is brand new.

Anyone else think this?
    It's the best! I freaking love all the changes, first thread of yoursI think I ever agreed with lol

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Should have known it was Jaylock trolling before even opening the thread.
    1. Put Jaylock on ignore

2. Mouse over thread titles before opening threads

3. Threads opened by people you have on ignore will not display tooltip text

4. You win, troll loses
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.

all clases are best. only ppl who cant take a change on their lifes will complain.
    But yep, they are better.

Excited to play legion.
    No, not all classes are best and even us in beta have expressed it to Blizzard for quite awhile with what needs fixed. Just because your classes are doesn't mean all classes and specs are best.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    No, i do not think that. Quite the opposite.

So far (without DH, Invasions, etc), i'm finding this pre-expansion patch horrendous.
    I feel the same man. I think it's foolish to hold the invasions back, there's a hell of a lot of stuff to grind, transmog sets, a pet and upgrades which you can use to take items up to 725 not to mention that there's weapons available only during the invasions afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    No, not all classes are best and even us in beta have expressed it to Blizzard for quite awhile with what needs fixed. Just because your classes are doesn't mean all classes and specs are best.
    You nailed that point.

Ask the same question to you, Just because YOU and some others feels some classes better other worse, doesnt mean that is the truth.
    Maybe YOUR class should be one of that you enjoy, and the other, maybe be for other class of player, with another taste.

when you say "SOME ARE GOOD SOME NOT" that a sign of distribution. For me the 36 specs are quite same on wod,
    its funny because i use the same keybinding for the type of spell on almost everyclass...
    the selfheal, the damage reduction, the simply aoe, the aoe cd, bla bla.
    Now ret paladin seems a new spec and a different type of class. (so boring for me, SO boring for me. dont get me wrong,but im sure that other ppl likes it , so beign boring for me doesnt mean worse).

And fyi, i tried every class and every spec already on beta.

I played a lot of mmos along the way and tbh, only enjoyed like 1-2 class per game.
    Hopefully we have a lot more on wow and thats why much ppl can have choices/options of what kind of class they want to play.

Remember, always will be someone that dont like something that you like.

Deleted
    I'm actually enjoying my mist weaver monk more now. Feels like a proper healer instead of passive throw a load of hots out and hope for the best. Considering making it main in legion.

Best one to me for now and forever remains 3.0 and the zombie invasion.

Now ret paladin seems a new spec and a different type of class. (so boring for me, SO boring for me. dont get me wrong,but im sure that other ppl likes it , so beign boring for me doesnt mean worse).

Yeah, in the Paladin forum we have a pretty big thread on why the rotation and spec is just horrible. Also to quote my example up above:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    My favorite was last night doing Wintergrasp (not a big deal, but still). I was on my ret paladin and a boomkin started fighting me. I might as well afk'ed and grab a drink. Root this, root that, silence that, let me run away and outrange you while you walk because you have nothing to catch me with. Then fought a hunter later. Same thing and nonstop concussive shot. Yup, if I see a range I'm just walking away or afk'ing. Not even worth the struggle and even artifact and 110 isn't going to help that. Might be a talent or to help offset it, but that's after a lot of pvp because of where they are located.
    I generally don't mind PvP on my paladin even if it was weaker than some, but right now it just feels like a hopeless cause and knowing artifact won't fix it doesn't help either.

A lot of the classes both PvE and PvP wise will get better at 110 and the artifact fixes some dps issues. Ret just doesn't at all. When running dungeons on the beta every ret I see is struggling to keep up with the top dps. It's like by the time we get max artifact we are caught up to where people are with 0-50% of their artifact filled in. But hey, we got Ashbringer I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fairly pointless to me, to judge the entire pre-Legion patch before all of the content has fired up. I think it's pretty obvious that they wanted to release the patch itself early so they could work out any kinks/bugs that may pop up that would ruin the Legion invasion events themselves.

The fact that they're taking these extra precautions is really appealing to me. It gives the sense of them actually caring. If I have to wait a couple extra weeks to get Demon Hunters and the Legion invasion events so that they will be smooth, playable and enjoyable then hell yes I am more than happy to wait.

As far as the current changes:

- I think the new transmog wardrobe is amazing. It shows what I am missing, gives me something to hunt for when I have nothing else to do, and cleans out my bags/bank.

- I think the class changes are pretty awesome too. I'm enjoying my Protection Warrior a lot, and the new animations (Heroic Leap, Thunder Clap, Demo Shout, etc) are all very impressive.

I think, when this Pre-Expac launch is in full swing, it is going to be the best one by far.

All prepatches were enjoyable for me.
    Except for this fucked up mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Is the 7.0 patch the best pre-expansion patch since the launch of the Burning Crusade pre-expansion patch?

I love the new class changes, and I am excited more than ever to play an expansion since the Burning Crusade expansion almost 10 years ago.

All classes seem to be fun, and their rotations seem to be varied and unique. The transmog closet alone is one of the best features ever implemented into the game, and provides players a great collection system other than the usual mounts and companion pets. Plus the added benefit of being able to look pretty much however you want given the time you invest in trying to get appearances unlocked.

Going into Mythic HFC is almost like its a completely new experience. Our raid was laughing and having a great time downing bosses and learning our new rotations. Its almost like the game is brand new.

Anyone else think this?
    No, this is hands down the worst patch i've ever downloaded to my computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen26 View Post
    No, this is hands down the worst patch i've ever downloaded to my computer.
    Care to elaborate?

Btw, why are we having expectations on prepatch?? I only was anxious to this to come on live just for the class changes.

I want the invasion for the DH class, i never thinked the invasion like "content" to really enjoy, its like flavor for the DH...

Now i can tell that when invasion come, there will be a lot of threads complaining about lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    No, i do not think that. Quite the opposite.

So far (without DH, Invasions, etc), i'm finding this pre-expansion patch horrendous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Jaylock thread what a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    All prepatches were enjoyable for me.
    Except for this fucked up mess.

Welp, seems like you guys have things handled in here.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Most people are ok with change, when change is needed. When things are changed for the sake of change, not so much.
    exactly right.

"I have to get my leg amputated"
    "Oh, stop whining. You just hate change"

:P

Btw, why are we having expectations on prepatch?? I only was anxious to this to come on live just for the class changes.
    See, I'm the opposite. Class changes I don't mind, but right now it feels like a lot was butchered to almost barely anything.

The reason I was excited for the patch was the Wardrobe function. Opened up my bank/void/bags on some toons and was shocked at so many open slots now whereas before they were jam packed and always deciding what to keep and what to toss.