Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Think its mostly London for some reason. http://glaconservatives.co.uk/news/a...-attack-daily/
    Ehh but still I was making the comparison in the sense of dealing with dogs. Stuff like that isn't ok either. Every country has it's issue I guess despite anyone who paints a perfect picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Not only a good joke but, at the risk of my first infraction, not infractionworthy.

On a more serious note, police need to chill the fuck out when it comes to dogs. Statistically, the amount of 20-40 year old men who are killed by dogs each year is almost 0 %. Though interestingly to their credit, every single male above the age of 10 that was killed by a dog was killed by a pit bull in 2016 so far.

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-sta...ities-2016.php
    Don't worry, moderators on this site are fucking retarded and sad. Pathetic excuse for human beings they are lol. I was infracted several days ago for this:

"All classes should have been male only. For women, other classes should have been created: Shopper, Cleaner, Cook and maybe Whore."

Apparently this is "an insult for a group of people" lol

Ban me, stupid sad bitches, it takes 30 seconds to make another account, like that even matters

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2016-07-22 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Isn't it a thing in the UK to call an ambulance just so you and your drunken buddies can beat up the driver?
    the fuck?

10char

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Cops should take animal behaviour classes, I've seen them shoot dogs for just jumping from joy wanting to greet them.
    Pointless exercise. Some of these cops enjoy killing anything that moves. They need the least of an excuse for it.

Pit-bull mix. Not much loss. Those dogs should be banned. In before someone links a picture of an "adorable" pit-bull. It won't be so adorable when it turns on you, which is common place for this vicious dog breed.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

10+ Year Old Account
    Again I feel horrible for these people, I am glad I don't live in the US. Too fucking stupid and crazy for me.

I'm a half black, half white 27 year old man. I am 6 foot, weigh around 260lbs and workout. I own a rottweiler who is 2.5 yrs old and weighs over 100 lbs, he is strong and fit due to his walks and runs. In certain parts of the US I would feel terrified that either myself or my dog may not live to see the end of the year.

People can bash Canada all they want, but I feel significantly safer up here and so do all minorities and dog owners here.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Pit-bull mix. Not much loss. Those dogs should be banned. In before someone links a picture of an "adorable" pit-bull. It won't be so adorable when it turns on you, which is common place for this vicious dog breed.
    Willing to take an infraction, you are fucking piece of shit you know that? How are you so insensitive? You ASSUME dogs will just turn, that is only the case if the dog is abused or not raised properly. In my area over the years there have been DOZENS of rottweilers and pitt buls and gues what? None of them have attacked a person, not a single one. Know why? Because they were RAISED properly. We have heard more stories of little tiny dogs nipping at people and kids. So stfu and gtfo with you dumb ass reasoning.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-22 at 09:28 PM.

This sounds like nothing but a cop who was bored, knew he was pursuing a dead end, and took an opportunity to shoot something with 'the cool gun'.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    He showed up to serve a 10 year old warrant while admitting that he was aware the recipient likely wasn't there, the dog lunged at him from behind a fence. He decided that the dog was now a threat, went back to his car to grab a rifle, and shot it in the head through the fence in front of playing children at a birthday party.
    There, now you're all caught up.
    There seem to be two narratives there, because at one point in the story it clearly states that the officer entered the property and was "attacked" by the dog. What I don't get is why he then went back to his car and grabbed the rifle when he could have simply sat outside the fence and yelled for the family to get control of the dog.

If its even factual that he entered the property, and didn't instead just see the dog jump at the fence and then decided to shoot it because it was a pitbull.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Again I feel horrible for these people, I am glad I don't live in the US. Too fucking stupid and crazy for me.

I'm a half black, half white 27 year old man. I am 6 foot, weigh around 260lbs and workout. I own a rottweiler who is 2.5 yrs old and weighs over 100 lbs, he is strong and fit due to his walks and runs. In certain parts of the US I would feel terrified that either myself or my dog may not live to see the end of the year.

People can bash Canada all they want, but I feel significantly safer up here and so do all minorities and dog owners here.

Willing to take an infraction, you are fucking piece of shit you know that? How are you so insensitive? You ASSUME dogs will just turn, that is only the case if the dog is abused or not raised properly. In my area over the years there have been DOZENS of rottweilers and pitt buls and gues what? None of them have attacked a person, not a single one. Know why? Because they were RAISED properly. We have heard more stories of little tiny dogs nipping at people and kids. So stfu and gtfo with you dumb ass reasoning.
    Also, nevermind the fact that there was a birthday party full of 5 year olds running around in the yard with the pitbull. The most dangerous thing there was the cop who decided to play with the gun.

Not really, that is a bias put on it by the media, which ironically is most likely the exact reason this officer shot the dog because it looked like a pitbull. If it was a pug that did the same actions this guy would be laughing at it and petting it. Since its a pitbull that ran at a fence its deadly and must be put down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Don't worry, moderators on this site are fucking retarded and sad. Pathetic excuse for human beings they are lol. I was infracted several days ago for this:

"All classes should have been male only. For women, other classes should have been created: Shopper, Cleaner, Cook and maybe Whore."

Ban me, stupid sad bitches, it takes 30 seconds to make another account, like that even matters
    It is an insult to a group of people, unless you were being sarcastic, or mocking that weird Christian RTS.

How could he have been under attack if he was able to walk back to his car to get another gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Also, nevermind the fact that there was a birthday party full of 5 year olds running around in the yard with the pitbull. The most dangerous thing there was the cop who decided to play with the gun.
    Lol, spot on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    How could he have been under attack if he was able to walk back to his car to get another gun?
    I am trying to become a police officer atm because I wanted to make the community safe. I wanted to help prevent crimes and help people who are in need, however if I lived in the US my reasoning would change to trying to help show the community that police aren't bad and it would be to help remove bad officers.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post

Better to be a "fucking piece of a shit" than to own a dog that has the potential to turn on me in an instant and kill me. You're probably one of those guys who bought a rottweiler just to feel "badass". The same reason all the hoodlums buy pit-bulls.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post

I mean i laughed, but if you cant see how that is an insult to a group of people then i dunno what to tell you. Maybe learn some social skills?

15+ Year Old Account
    Who gives a shit?

Its just a dog.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Better to be a "fucking piece of a shit" than to own a dog that has the potential to turn on me in an instant and kill me. You're probably one of those guys who bought a rottweiler just to feel "badass". The same reason all the hoodlums buy pit-bulls.
    One of our family dogs was a pitbull and he never hurt a fly in his entire life. Why? Because he was well trained. Also to all the people posting like edgelords "hurr durr who gives a shit" if you have a dog whom you love dearly I do not imagine you would be spouting your shit if this happened to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    One of our family dogs was a pitbull and he never hurt a fly in his entire life. Why? Because he was well trained.
    So much this, pitbull/amstaffs can be really good family dogs and great with children to, and this was a birthday party with alot of children who strangely enough the dog did not feast on like many people here think they will do.

Wow, bad cops really need to be disciplined correctly, I'm not going to come out and say all cops are grim reapers, but the bad one's really hurt their image, and the amount of bad cops seems to be growing today.