Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigamie View Post
    You only got ilvl 655 weapons? wow... At least my monk got ilvl 705 or 710.
    My monk got 655 weapons in the mail.

I'm assuming you're talking about something else.

on my druid they are a joke if people let me pull cause i know what i can handle, btu fuck i hate having disc healers they are all so shit(the ones i run into), on dk its a fuck fest getting used to my own garbage healing, my druid heals for more passively than a death strike does

Why is people having hard time equipping legendary cloak mop *if you have one* and legendary weapon *if you got it*, things are easy as pie.. Wtf?

seen people not follow mechanics and get destroyed thats about it.

While leveling from 90-100 on a few chars, especially at 96-100 I couldn't take 2 mobs or I would die. Even in heirlooms. They fucked up somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I healed about 10 or so Timewalking Dungeons on my Monk. It was challenging at first, with everyone still adjusting to the changes, but as the day went on people were getting better and it made my job as a Healer much easier.

- - - Updated - - -

It happened to Cata Dungeons, though, I don't think it was a pre-patch. I remember doing them as a Healer - where they made Dispells have a CD - and it was hard.

It took awhile for people to get used to them being harder, but I believe Blizz eventually tuned them down because of all the complaints.
    People have rose tinted glasses of how easy everything is at the end of an expansion, after they've done the same thing over and over for more than a year. I like it, it's like playing an actual video game.

Haven't had any issues.
    Might be that people have a hard time dealing with the changes.
    Give them time or just queue up with friends/guild mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    on my druid they are a joke if people let me pull cause i know what i can handle, btu fuck i hate having disc healers they are all so shit(the ones i run into), on dk its a fuck fest getting used to my own garbage healing, my druid heals for more passively than a death strike does
    The whole reason why I loved the Blood DK(before the changes) was the fact that I had self sustainability. It was apart of the class, it was the role. I enjoyed life leeching and took stress off healers in some situations. After playing many different iterations on the alpha and beta, the self healing has become progressively worse with each new build. In a way, these latest round of nerfs has kind of killed my love for Blood in some ways. They were trying to bring class fantasy back and in some classes they did but for the Blood DK they shafted the fuck out of it. Nerfing Death Strike healing patch after patch after patch. With tanks on Beta having millions of HP, the healing from our disease dot doesn't do anything for our massive health pools.

It's almost as if they should just remove self healing abilities from every single tank at this point since they completely nullified any decent self healing from tanks. On top of that, they nerfed tanks damage. So, we have a role that does less damage, less survivability/sustainability, aside from getting instant queue pops, why play a tank? Part of the fun was actually doing some decent damage(AoE wise) and challenging ourselves with our self healing(At least to me, I enjoyed it)

In all honesty, I can't find a tank that I enjoy now aside from the mechanics of the Bear Druid but even the Bear Druids self heals have been shafted. On beta, self healing in dungeons is negligible at best and doesn't do shit for our health pools. After playing tanks in WoW for many years, I can honestly say I am at a loss for what tank to play that I can enjoy. Blood DK was my favorite, Brewmaster closely followed(Has been raped in the ass currently), Bear Druid was always enjoyable, Paladin and than the Warrior(Poor warrior). I can understand their wanting to make healers matter again, not that they never did in the first place but in WoD, with gear, some tanks almost became unkillable but I think it was due more to the high defenses of tanks and health pools in comparison to damage that was being done. Some people will say, well look at the logs of Blood DKs keeping themselves up on beta. I have played the Alpha for many months and into the Beta and I can tell you the Blood DK is fucked right now with self healing. Granted, we don't have the gear that's in Legion and it WILL make a difference but they shafted the abilities themselves so much, it won't make that big of a difference unfortunately.
    Last edited by Extremities; 2016-07-22 at 06:32 PM.

Artifacts and level 110 will fix it. Too bad you can queue for timewalking at level 71 lol.

CC

its there for a reason... and so are cooldowns.

people complain waaaay too much

Timewalking this week seems the same as any other week for me, with about 1/2 the people forgetting they aren't/can't massively overgear the dungeon and proceeded to rage when they can't pull everything in sight and AoE it down.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    While leveling from 90-100 on a few chars, especially at 96-100 I couldn't take 2 mobs or I would die. Even in heirlooms. They fucked up somewhere.
    Artifacts and level 110 will fix it.

Deleted
    Tanked a bunch today as Protection Warrior and it was interesting. As long as I could keep up Ignore Pain between packs, a stray HoT was enough to keep me topped. With just 9% haste the rage generation was a bit lacking and I was cutting it very short on timers despite juggling around with the Vengeance talent. Without keeping IP up, you need to pop pretty much every cooldown or hope your healer is ready, because you just go down like a rock.

Deleted
    DPS can still screw around as they please, healers took a big hit with the patch. It's nearly impossible to heal tanks who have no clue about how much the healing numbers have been reduced and how low their survivability is since the patch, unless they outgear the content drastically.

I recognized this on my tanks and have only gotten compliments and thanks from healers and other group members for smooth runs, you just don't go in and pull a whole damn room in TW/Mythic dungeons atm. It's fun to watch Blood DKs in TW pull the first room and before they finish the pull their health is down their ankles and I am stuck spamming regrowth on them which isn't really doing anything to keep them alive against such dmg without any migitation. Then they blame the healer and ragequit.

seems like blizzard didnot compensate in any form the base regen of mana after the removal of spirit lol

Whenever there's not instant win, it's "destroyed" by today's standards...? Just healed a TW with my MW monk, which I've never been too confident with, and it went just fine.

But maybe I was lucky and got a tank which actually cares about how he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    CC

its there for a reason... and so are cooldowns.

people complain waaaay too much

Lol no offense but you have no idea how many cooldowns tanks have lost in this patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    seems like blizzard didnot compensate in any form the base regen of mana after the removal of spirit lol
    My Mistweaver monk healed multiple dungeons, even some raids and mana issues haven't felt like an issue at all. In fact, It feels better than before the patch. Before the patch, I'd run out of mana quickly where now, I can heal for days.

The arcatraz felt like mythic post patch.

Although (and I hate to say this) I'm finding a massive difference in ease depending on which healer I run. Mistweaver? Like driving an old rusting VW beetle. It works, its kind of unique but I struggle to get up a hill. Resto shaman? A Porsche - smooth handling, runs like a dream.

Mana issues don't help. I don't think they've compensated enough for the lack of spirit, especially out of combat. I end up running on low mana a lot or reluctantly drinking and watching the group run on ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    anyone else been in a timewalking group (and god forbid, even mythics! ) and being utterly destroyed ever since the patch?

more specificity, the Arcatraz?

i kept seeing tanks being two shotted by the eredar in that place and then id get one shotted quickly after. maybe everything.
    I've "filled in" twice now for arcatraz runs where the tank left/got kicked. I ran them just fine. I think the problem is far too few tanks actually played in TBC and remember just how hard arcatraz was when it was progression, god forbid Shadow Labs runs. These were seriously hard heroic dungeons, and people want to pull them like it's WoD heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    anyone else been in a timewalking group (and god forbid, even mythics! ) and being utterly destroyed ever since the patch?

more specificity, the Arcatraz?

i kept seeing tanks being two shotted by the eredar in that place and then id get one shotted quickly after. maybe everything.
    Ran Arcatraz four times last night while queuing with guildies, didn't see anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Healing gameplay sucks

tanking sucks

too many idiots as well doesn't help, before they got carried by welfare gear and ez mode AOE.

edit: they should just prune purge as well since nobody ever uses it properly on boss like black morass
    You sound salty?