Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Voted Bernie, voting Trump. Down with the political elite.

Cis-gendered white male with a solid stable job so I'm pretty immunized from the issues either way and I'd rather give the middle finger to Wall Street than anything else.
    That will show them!
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    His detailed plans are listed on his website. You are just too dumb or ignorant or bigoted to check them out. This is a speech FFS, not a technical presentation on "how to fix America".
    You mean the plans that fix nothing and make everything worse? Like debt? I mean he would add $10 TRILLION alone with his tax plan. The wall fixes nothing because a ladder and rope can defeat it or tunnel under it. Not to mention it would cost billions and not stop anything. The immigration problem is from people coming here for vacation or something and just not leaving. Believe me Mvallas has looked at all of his plans and all of them are 100% bullshit.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The worlds actually a largely safer place than it ever has been, but you can thank the media for making you think otherwise.
    Thank you for the repeat statement posted eleventy gagillion times on these forums

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The reality of today's world is that I've nearly been killed by idiots driving erratically on the road a few times, but have yet to have my job stolen by an illegal immigrant and have yet to witness any sort of violence whilst living in a neighborhood with tons of Arabs. I vaguely remember some dude on this forum telling me to go live with Arabs when I said there was really nothing to fear. Joke's on you, dumbass.

It is fearmongering.
    What a wondeful view point. "I don't experience any of the things he's talking about so it's fear mongering." Illuminati confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except evidence and statistics show that he is right. But hey, why would I want to burst your TINY LITTLE BUBBLE?
    O rly? Trump will probably grab somewhere between 10 and 20% of Bernie Supporters

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...nia-would-vote
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...to-vote-trump/
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/18/berni...mp-expert.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...re-some-clues/

People don't lose your minds. Don't be bullied into thinking a certain way, especially on a videogame forum. There's zealot like support on both sides.

http://latest.com/2016/05/way-more-h...-back-clinton/
    When you have this saying that almost half of Hillary's voters from 2008 wouldn't vote for Obama and only 10-20% of Sanders' voters won't vote for Clinton, it really isn't that big of deal. Even though in the end, most of the ones that did say that they wouldn't vote for Obama, did anyway. Simply because at the time they had McCain and Batshit Stupid Palin. Now, the stakes are even worse. You have a narcissist sociopath misogynist running on the Republican ticket with a bigoted douche for a running mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Is it not helpful? Because I literally have the People magazine he said it in, in my hand. But okay chief =)
    Yes, it's not helpful. The idea that republicans watched Fox News in 1998 doesn't make sense. They didn't have the audience that quote implies.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Why not take a chance on a different candidate altogether, even if they don't win it'll show people that there are alternatives to a giant douche and a turd sandwich for next election.
    The chance of a Dump presidency is too horrible to contemplate. You'll be lucky if you can even vote for a president again after him...

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Bernie, voting Trump. Down with the political elite.

Cis-gendered white male with a solid stable job so I'm pretty immunized from the issues either way and I'd rather give the middle finger to Wall Street than anything else.
    Clintons were at Trump's wedding, he called them his good friends in the 90s, he is a multi billionaire whose companies outsource manufacturing and scam the general public. If that's not the political elite, then the phrase has no meaning.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    http://latest.com/2016/05/way-more-h...-back-clinton/
    When you have this saying that almost half of Hillary's voters from 2008 wouldn't vote for Obama and only 10-20% of Sanders' voters won't vote for Clinton, it really isn't that big of deal. Even though in the end, most of the ones that did say that they wouldn't vote for Obama, did anyway. Simply because at the time they had McCain and Batshit Stupid Palin. Now, the stakes are even worse. You have a narcissist sociopath misogynist running on the Republican ticket with a bigoted douche for a running mate.
    Well first of all the sociopath is on the democratic ticket

Secondly, we are talking about a year with low Democratic turnout as opposed to the high Democratic turnout in 2008 (http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...6-versus-2008/ http://www.npr.org/2016/03/16/470680...rimary-turnout), the Democrats have put up the worst candidate they could possibly come up with and say what you want about Trump but Republicans are pissed at the established Government and are a lot more enthusiastic about voting this time around. Sanders supporters are probably going to stay home, most who vote will go to Clinton yes, but there still will be a small chunk of them going to Trump.

I'm thinking the DNC email leaks will send Bernie supporters far, far away from the Clinton camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post

<SNIP>
    Ill warn you and help you out. This video generally gets you an infraction since its propaganda bull shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    he is a multi billionaire whose companies outsource manufacturing and scam the general public.
    His proposed platform suggests bringing back manufacturing, pausing the H1b program, etc. He may be lying, but it's better to potentially "waste" a vote on Trump if he lies than give it to Hillary who we know is already against those things. She wants to EXPAND the H1b program for instance, to the point she's earned the nickname "D-Punjab".

I like when he backs away from the mic and walks around looking around at the crowd.
    I don't think there has ever been a happier narcissistic, self-indulgent clown to represent American idiocy, hero worship, and authoritarianism.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, the guy who actually wrote "art of the deal", claims the same about Trump. I personally agree with Trump, when he tells you to vote for the guy who wrote it. Which is confirmed with his Trump university scamming his supporters as well as his history as a slumb lord and even his golf course, where he litteraly took steps to spite natives. At the same time, Hillary was able to nagotiate a budget increase for legal defense of those who cannot afford it. Was voted woman and mother of the year in Arkensas, was also responsible for the overhaul of Arkensas education system. Name one thing that Trump has ever done that is not for self interest or personal gain.

How about you use your own words to point out these lies? You know, so people can quote and dispute it, instead of just dumping YouTube videos.

Secondly, we are talking about a year with low Democratic turnout as opposed to the high Democratic turnout in 2008 (http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...6-versus-2008/ http://www.npr.org/2016/03/16/470680...rimary-turnout), the Democrats have put up the worst candidate they could possibly come up with and say what you want about Trump but Republicans are pissed at the established Government and are a lot more enthusiastic about voting this time around. Sanders supporters are probably going to stay home, most who vote will go to Clinton yes, but there still will be a small chunk of them going to Trump.
    Then you have nothing to worry about and your posts promoting Trump are pointless... Right?

Oh, you posting a video that is short compared to Donald Trump's lies? Wonderful.

10+ Year Old Account
    His proposed platform suggests bringing back manufacturing, pausing the H1b program, etc. He may be lying, but it's better to potentially "waste" a vote on Trump if he lies than give it to Hillary who we know is already against those things. She wants to EXPAND the H1b program for instance, to the point she's earned the nickname "D-Punjab".
    His proposal also includes making corporate loopholes redundant and bolstering troops off the coast of China, to protect US corporate interest. So, while you cheer for H1b visas, he is proposing making it easier for corporation to ship out jobs. Then there is the whole 'bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon. They are good people!' that he repeats in many speeches. Something that is relegated to conspiracy theory for Bush, but is a talking point for Trump.

I work with teams in Beijing, Dublin, Mumbai and Warsaw... The shit Trump is proposing, is the same reason used to justify outsourcing. I personally was in meetings demanding we cut Beijing staff in half, to keep just 1 more person in US... Unfortunately I failed... Sorry Josh and Alex... I tried... This is why you might have noticed posts from me at 8 pst saying I am still at work...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-22 at 08:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    That's odd. I watched the same speech and feel the exact opposite. The convention seemed to go well for Trump other than the whole "she copied that speech" non-issue. Ted Cruz not endorsing Trump was actually a good thing. He not only committed political suicide, he will have those ravenous right-wingers coming out in droves to support Trump diggity now.

I'll be curious to see the polls over the next few weeks. Gary Johnson is few % shy of joining the debates, which would be really interesting.
    Convention was solid. Surprised there was no violent leftist riots outside.

Know who else had an amazing speech? Donald Trump Jr.

People saying Trump's speech was negative are going to love Hillary

I can't wait to hear how evil the police are, how evil conservatives are, how evil white people are and how we simply misunderstand the religion of peace, despite terror attacks every other week....

Also I can't wait for them to blame the NRA and Christianity. Next week is going to be amusing.

By the way, anybody doing the Hitler thing again, please read....

Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2016-07-22 at 08:45 PM.

I don't even like Trump and thought his speech was OK especially if you don't care about facts or policy proposals on how he will get the things done. Although to be fair, if he laid out policy ideas it would've been even more boring and low energy than it was. Will he win over Bernie supporters from that speech? Probably not. Will he get votes from former Bernie voters? Yes. But it's still a giant race to the bottom. The speech seemed to get overwhelmingly negative reviews from both liberal and conservative media types, but they aren't representative of the voting population. I do wonder if more Republicans got turned off by his speech and will now consider voting Hillary rather than Trump's speech attracting Bernie voters.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Where's the evidence to support the claim?

Oh, right, there isn't any. People just point to one random event and are like SEE I TOLD YOU THIS IS THE WORST WERE ALL GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    And this children is why you don't huff household chemicals

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-22 at 10:35 PM.