Page 21 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Not for long. Seeing as Europe just welcomed in millions of savages.
    No, the US will still be number 1 for a long time to come, no need to worry about losing that crown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I see little difference. Different motives, same outcome.
    Personal motives are completely different of political/ideological motives. It doesn't even has to be connected to Daesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Sky News was pimping hard for it to be a white german national, saying he appeared to be "light-skinned" and spoke "unaccented German".

top kek
    A lot of Turkish-Germans speak unaccented German.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If it turns out its a German, should all germans be kicked out?
    What is this "its" a German? Are you consider human beings inanimate objects?
    On a more serious note: let's wash together everything! If it turns out to be human, kick all humans from Germany!
    There are _DISTINCT_ traits of terrorists and rapists. I am not a human relations expert, but I am sure if there are less bigots like you on this topic, violent and aggressive human beings CAN be identified and treated to become socially acceptable and useful parts of the society.

But we have to stop this bullshit about "omg its a muslim, we should all be quiet about it" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    No, everyone else needs to be rescued from Germany and brought somewhere safe. Like Sweden!

He supposedly speaks German and claims to be born in Germany. So it might not be terroristic in nature.

Might be, it's interesting. Supposedly he claims to be Hartz IV i.e unemployed and to be born in Germany. Turk born in Germany might be a possibility, in which case it wouldn't be necessarily be islamic but could indeed be aimed at foreigners. People have to remember that minority groups in Western countries are negatively affected by the recent waves, as these people compete outright with them for jobs and other things. Being born in Germany he could've easily thought he had more of a right to these things.

Also, the police believes it's THREE CULPRITS. Not one. Three.
    He could be blonde hair, blue eyes and white. Whoever did this did it for terrorist purposes. Be it Islamic, Neo-Nazism, or whatever.

Deleted
    The last 50 attacks not counting school shootings has been done by Muslims and in every single one you liberal cucks have been defending Islam saying it might be right wing extremists.
    How many more of us need to get murdered before you accept the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I guess it was committed by the "turbo-nazis" Tennisace was so afraid of
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Nazis-emerging

Rest in Peace

I guess it's time to switch our facebook profiles to the German flag from the France one, draw some sad comics and light up the Eiffel tower in black-red-yellow... then do nothing.
    And send our prayers! Don't forget prayers. They will help
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Not for long. Seeing as Europe just welcomed in millions of savages.
    Strange. I have a few friends from Middle East and don't find them to be savages. You, on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A lot of Turkish-Germans speak unaccented German.
    Yeah, wonder where Sky News got that source from, because they're hardly able to distinguish between accents or not. to them Sarah Chalke probably speaks unaccented German when she shrieks it at the top of her lungs. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    The last 50 attacks not counting school shootings has been done by Muslims and in every single one you liberal cucks have been defending Islam saying it might be right wing extremists.
    Don't worry, there's the occasional guy or girl going berserk. Which can then be used for relativism.
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Strange. I have a few friends from Middle East and don't find them to be savages. You, on the other hand...
    Strange, crime statistics, predominant religion and so on agree with him. But yes, the nice guy who's trying to get into your pants will obviously be honest and upright about his opinions and ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    This year alone I have become totally unphased by these sort of things happening now. It's becoming as common as me sneezing.

One day I will turn on the TV someones gonna tell me a whole country got blown up and I am gonna be like "oopsy daisy". Humanity you guys are the worst, I can't even...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It is a bit blurry, but I think it is the bloke out of Boney M.
    I work for CSI and after zooming in I can confirm the shooter is Diego Costa

So a live interview from a police spokesperson happening now said they are still looking for three shooters.

From the parking lot video conversation it looks like that guy had some problems. Most likely not terrorism but just a rampage. But police said its 3 people so I dont know what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Condemning Muslims..................................................................Condemning Muslim terrorist

Two entirely different things.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

send evryone home problem solved ...

but this doest look like a terrorist attack 3 shooters 6 dead? you got to be pretty bad with guns to only kill 6 poeple with 3 poeple in a crowded area... or maybe they where not just wildly shooting poeple?

guess we will have to wait and find out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Sam Haydenberg! Someone needs to finally stop this lunatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I have had to discount my initial suspect as he has a fairly decent alibi, he has been dead for the last five years.

Milli Vanilli have not been ruled out yet.

Diego Costa is a possibility though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Condemning Muslims..................................................................Condemning Muslim terrorist

Two entirely different things.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    After all that happened in France , it was only a matter of time when this shit hits Germany. I fear what happens in the future.

And they took more than 1m immigrants last year alone.
    This has nothing to do with immigrants.