Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Time to get a Waffenschein.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Spop repeating that one line unless you can prove it is even related. We have seen it already.
    How can it not be related if its the same shooter?

Deleted
    Guys I know how everyone can get what they want out of this. Let's say the guy is a German nationalist of Turkish origin, who did this for mental health reasons, he's transgender, anti globalist, pro vegan and whatever else. This way everyone gets to be right!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    And what are they going to do about it?
    hunt them down ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    are you stupid? Honest question
    I'm not the one assuming who the perp is.

Are all Chinese this stupid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    The same cuisine that is Christian!

Personally my favorite cuisine is Atheist, so spicy!
    my favorite cuisine is open-minded.

I always say "could be", but if there is no proof for it I don't have to follow any man made religious rules that seem odd. Like with all religions. I always wondered why religious people are so stupid, but then I realized after reading studies that religious people are not stupid but stupid people are religious. There is a direct correlation between religion and IQ. the higher the religious belief the lower the IQ.

(It doesn't apply to all people. There are also smart people that are religious or pretend to be religious).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    'must' not all please read it right
    Syria, Iraq, Lybia and Tunisia aren't "most", not even close.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Maybe he wanted to reinforce the fact he's 100% german and not at all foreign looking?
    A native doesn't need to do that. That wouldn't even cross my mind. It's like he would be shouting "I'M A MAN! I WAS BORN WITH A PENIS!"
    Well, no fucking shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    If he is Turkish, then goodbye Erdogan in the EU (not that it was actually a possibility since the events of last week).
    Lol Turkey in EU is long time gone. The latest incident was just the final wake up call for the even most delusional people.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

I haven't met all of them yet. There are lot of chinese people. More chinese people than all white people on earth combined my friend. If you take all western white people you would still have less than chinese only lol

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Just read the translation transcript of the balcony thing. I'm 99,9999% the shooter is Turkish. A German wouldn't say "I'm German, I was born here".

A native ethnic German wouldn't say that, there would be no reason to.
    I hope that is not the case, many have already lost a lot of respect for many of the Germans with Turkish roots who keep openly sympathizing with Erdogan and frankly I don't think 3 of them running amok in Munich would help matters.

Still, it's best to wait for confirmation before going too deep into such theories.

15+ Year Old Account
    The balcony man is king, though.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What cuisine is Muslim?
    The one they eat in New Guinea.

Seriously though, I of course meant traditional Middle Eastern cuisines popular in Muslim countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    A native doesn't need to do that. That wouldn't even cross my mind. It's like he would be shouting "I'M A MAN! I WAS BORN WITH A PENIS!"
    Well, no fucking shit.

Lol Turkey in EU is long time gone. The latest incident was just the final wake up call for the even most delusional people.
    Turkey doesn't even want to join the EU. It always make me laugh when Brussells eurocrats threaten Erdogan with denying Turkey's accession talks.

Deleted
    We did this exact dance with the Nice attack and we all know how that turned out. Don't you guys ever get tired of defending radical Islamic terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

Please don't bully this Chinese supporter. He is a great addition to the forum. We don't need you bullying him.

My hypothesis is that another radical m terrorist did this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Turkey doesn't even want to join the EU. It always make me laugh when Brussells eurocrats threaten Erdogan with denying Turkey's accession talks.
    Well maybe not EU, but they most definitely want to join ETA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read the translation transcript of the balcony thing. I'm 99,9999% the shooter is Turkish. A German wouldn't say "I'm German, I was born here".

A native ethnic German wouldn't say that, there would be no reason to.
    That balcony video has one big problem.
    There are several people (about 3) heard. And they are all way too close to the mic.
    The person from across at the parking garage deck would have to yell very loud in order to be heard, and that wasn't the case.
    All people heard sounded like they were near the mic. More likely neighbors from other balconies below or to the side.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The one they eat in New Guinea.

Seriously though, I of course meant traditional Middle Eastern cuisines popular in Muslim countries.
    That cuisine is also popular in non-Muslim Middle Eastern countries, it is not Muslim cuisine.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    We did this exact dance with the Nice attack and we all know how that turned out. Don't you guys ever get tired of defending radical Islamic terrorists?
    At this point, being a muslim terror apologist is another religion unto itself.