Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    HOW DID SHE GET A GUN!? What did she do, shoplift Walmart for a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Wow it only takes one paragraph for you to pass judgment on the whole family? I'll be you have a lot of regrets in life if your trigger finger is that fast. (no pun intended)
    Honestly, apples don't fall far from the tree man. That expression has existed for thousands of years for a reason. Kids aren't born criminals, they're turned into them by many factors, one of which is always, ALWAYS shitty parenting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    HOW DID SHE GET A GUN!? What did she do, shoplift Walmart for a gun?
    Usually illegally, that is how.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The article didn't mention her race at all
    A quick look on Google reveals the answer pretty quickly; black.

The shot from the security camera isn't very flattering either, she literally looks like some sort of weird troll.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    1 post in and already blaming the parents. Pathetic world we live in.
    Well considering this is a 13 yr old girl. That would be the predominant location where she would get a gun and ammunition.

You're welcome to identify other locations where she could get these two items. You can call it blaming all you want. Doesn't matter much.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

That girl ain't right. Talk about ego hurt rage

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    Well considering this is a 13 yr old girl. That would be the predominant location where she would get a gun and ammunition.

You're welcome to identify other locations where she could get these two items. You can call it blaming all you want. Doesn't matter much.
    So your saying the parents handed her a gun and told her to go shoot up a store? Anything less than that and it's not the parents fault. People need to stop making every child to be the perfect little innocent angel unless mean old mommy and daddy show them different. By that logic, if kids were somehow able to raise themselves and make all decisions for themselves, the world would be a wonderful place to live in with no drugs/thefts/murders/ect.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    my country , you cant get charged even if you kill some1 if you are 14 and younger . we just had a murder from a 14 before 1 month and violence here is close to 0 very safe country . kid was set free moved away and forced to visit docs
    What is your country, and do you have a news link to the story you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    For the store owners, yes.
    But that's not what happened, is it? It's not a story of guns coming to the rescue and saving lives, but rather the opposite, again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    So your saying the parents handed her a gun and told her to go shoot up a store? Anything less than that and it's not the parents fault. People need to stop making every child to be the perfect little innocent angel unless mean old mommy and daddy show them different. By that logic, if kids were somehow able to raise themselves and make all decisions for themselves, the world would be a wonderful place to live in with no drugs/thefts/murders/ect.
    Maybe if you would stop making shit up we could actually converse.

All I did say was that the gun may not have been stored properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

What a shame .

Get your act together please..

If her parents didn't properly store their gun (if it's their gun), then yes they are partially at fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This makes me sick, she wouldn't even had a record if she just stayed away!
    Where the fuck did a fucking 13 year old get a gun from? This is fucking absurd. Anyone who wants it can just casually get a gun and kill any number of people

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...10a81602d.html

The gun has yet to be recovered, sounds like they were a sweet old couple.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lesson for society, don't be soft of criminals or they will bite you in the arse.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    A quick look on Google reveals the answer pretty quickly; black.

The shot from the security camera isn't very flattering either, she literally looks like some sort of weird troll.

Yep. Didn't take long until this became a race thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Where the fuck did a fucking 13 year old get a gun from? This is fucking absurd. Anyone who wants it can just casually get a gun and kill any number of people
    idk if you're aware, but in America there are more guns than there are people. she probably knew where her parents kept a gun, or her friends, or a neighbor/family friend.
    Not to stereotype, but usually people that steal are poorer, most poor people probably don't have enough money for a proper gun safe for the guns they feel they need because they are poor and live in a bad area.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yep. Didn't take long until this became a race thread.
    If you guys would stop acknowledging it, it wouldn't be an issue, now would it? But the truth is, you were sitting at your keyboard just hoping and waiting for it to come up. Because you enjoy arguing about it as much as they enjoy posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Why, is she white?
    No she is black which means they will throw the book on her and fuck her for life. only White gets away with what where his swimming times questions and doing time will be to harsh for him.