Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    Azshara, N'Zoth, Void-Lords...Enough stuff that hasn't been revealed yet. Zandalar, Tel'Abim, Kul Tiras....there is enough stuff still there. Heck they could make Zandalar a whole expansion if they wanted to. And there is this whole "The Other Side of Azeroth"-Thing, still waiting to be revealed. There is plenty of stuff to do in Azeroth, no need to go to Argus yet.
    As far as i know, there is no other side of Azeroth, it has always just been pure speculation. There are only two main threat before we face the Void Lords, which is Sargeras and N'zoth. We are most likely going to Argus at the last patch of Legion as is hinted by some of the story quests, also, where better to finish of Kil'jaeden?. Then an Expansion with Azshara as mid tier and N'zoth as end boss, then we deal with Sargeras and finally Void Lords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    This isnt spoiler, nor does it confirm anything.
    Its a spoiler.
    It tells us that even we wont be done with the legion in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    As far as i know, there is no other side of Azeroth, it has always just been pure speculation. There are only two main threat before we face the Void Lords, which is Sargeras and N'zoth. We are most likely going to Argus at the last patch of Legion as is hinted by some of the story quests, also, where better to finish of Kil'jaeden?. Then an Expansion with Azshara as mid tier and N'zoth as end boss, then we deal with Sargeras and finally Void Lords.
    i doubt it will be a patch, i think it will be a whole expansion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Its a spoiler.
    The shadow could be anything, it could be the legion, the void lords, ponies, evil rabbits.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's more to it then that.
    take a look at the log in screen. What do you see? The portal from the Tomb of sargeras of course!....but if you look at the sky...it's the other side of that portal...what world is that cause it sure as hell is not azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    The shadow could be anything, it could be the legion, the void lords, ponies, evil rabbits.
    Read the new Illidan novel and then you'll realize that "The Shadow" cannot be anything.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Its a spoiler.
    1. Why you think so?
    2. Maybe Legion will last more than you think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    sure cause the last page of a comic that says the story of anduin fighting the legion is about anduin fighting another evil thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    i doubt it will be a patch, i think it will be a whole expansion about it.
    I don't think they would want to tempt doing a legion expansion, after a legion expansion. Velen is already setting up to go so that is why i figure it will be a content patch, say one zone of Argus + the raid, or maybe a two/3 zone story that takes place over two content patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It says many many years later. Since it has lorewise been something like 7 years from vanilla until now, that may happen in expansion 264, not the next expansion
    mhh-hmm can't wait for that expansion, so when will that be? 400+ years from now, so excited :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Azeroth gets destroyed
    They power up exodar and escape with as many survivors as they can.
    Find a new world
    And crash there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Azeroth gets destroyed
    They power up exodar and escape with as many survivors as they can.
    Find a new world
    TO CRASH INTO

But really... interesting ending to that comic.

10+ Year Old Account
    The next expansion is almost certainly Old God related.

N'Zoth and his Black Empire are the antagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It would be awesome if azeroth does get destroyed and we'd have to move. But they have spent years making content for it, so it's not gonna happen But Legion homeworld is definitely possible. Not maybe right after Legion, but then again it would make sense to bring the fight to their world and destroy them for good.
    I'm not sure I agree. Ultima has already done the whole "Destroyed the world" thing (A few times actually) and it wasn't especially cool there. It was more...underwhelming tinged with disappointment.

Mind you, that could have just been all the EA meddling in the last Ultima.... :P
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    I took it to mean that we would invade Argus or the Legion homeworld. Not that Azeroth would be destroyed.
    Black Lives Matter

If you've read the chronicles, you'll know by now that Sargeras and the Burning Legion are just a footnote. In time that shows "many years later", we're to assume that Burning Legion was already dealt with and, remember Exodar is a starship, so we're moving on to the true engame villiance, ones that even Sargeras feared and what caused him to create the Burning Legion in the 1st place: The Void Lords.

Hell, Velen's shortstory from years ago even forshadows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    I don't think they would want to tempt doing a legion expansion, after a legion expansion. Velen is already setting up to go so that is why i figure it will be a content patch, say one zone of Argus + the raid, or maybe a two/3 zone story that takes place over two content patches.
    you do know that we are going into a WHOLE new planet :/

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The next expansion is almost certainly Old God related.

N'Zoth and his Black Empire are the antagonists.
    A new Old God is coming to Azeroth. I'm calling it

Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    you do know that we are going into a WHOLE new planet :/
    Yeah but how much can we found there ? I mean aside from the zone described in the Illidan book where the palace of Kil'Jaeden is the rest must be a huge wasteland, I do not think there is enough to make a whole expansion about it.

Maybe some demon just drained Anduin vital energy.

Tbh this is a perfect set up for Wow 2 because this moment is where we see the Legions end and start a new story with a couple years of peace and the new big bad guy is the Void and a warcraft 4 could really bring a lot of story to new enemies of this void and bring it to a new MMO.
    Be Free! <3