Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's not so bad.
    My hand and arms would disagree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what we're dealing with in Windsor, Ontario:

I obviously can not wait for winter...

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    It applies to hot temperatures as well.
    It just has to do with heat transfer, as water conducts better than air. My least favorite weather is about 40F and humid. Doesn't matter what you wear, it'll freeze your bones.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    It just has to do with heat transfer, as water conducts better than air. My least favorite weather is about 40F and humid. Doesn't matter what you wear, it'll freeze your bones.
    Oh man bring that please. I can't wait for it to get back down to like -20C lol

Do like your OK buddies and stay outside until your skin closely resembles leather. You won't have to worry about sunburns anymore.
    oh god. 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    This is what we're dealing with in Windsor, Ontario:

I obviously can not wait for winter...
    Are you guys at least getting storms? I'm up near Owen Sound and we have had maybe 20mm of rain over the last two months now. Everything is brown.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Probably all the hot air from our wonderful political candidates here in the US, sorry Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Probably all the hot air from our wonderful political candidates here in the US, sorry Canada.
    At least we know it will be warm to November this year!
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    43C (110F) here today
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I'll take a dry 110 over a humid 90 seven days a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Are you guys at least getting storms? I'm up near Owen Sound and we have had maybe 20mm of rain over the last two months now. Everything is brown.
    That's basically where we're at as well. We keep getting "severe thunderstorm warnings", but it never happens. We got a little bit of rain last night (it rained for about 10 minutes) and I doubt we'll see more any time soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Humidity is the worst. It makes you feel gross and at higher levels I always vaguely feel like I'm suffocating, even though I'm not. Drinking a bit more water is hardly even an inconvenience.
    I learned to basically chug water when I was digging up fossils in many hot dry desert areas for work. 4L+ a day became the norm for me.

We also wore full pants/jeans and long cotton shirts/gloves, because as much as fully covering up sounds counter intuitive in super hot weather, the sun is worse than not getting a breeze on your skin.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting deadly dangerous now.. Some parts in the Midwest might see some 49C (120F) today, over the weekend.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Getting deadly dangerous now.. Some parts in the Midwest might see some 49C (120F) today, over the weekend.
    Not seeing that... but good luck, Phoenix...

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.