Page 44 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    The fucking worst thing about these beta cucked manlets is that - they are believing they are fighting for the right cause.
    Someone acting tough online is certainly a paragon of manhood.

It's well known that in the middle ages, to become a knight, you had to go scream that people were cucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    But, your speculation that this eye-witness is in a state of shock and doesn't know what she is saying is pure speculation itself.

You think she is just making everything up? She just answered the phone and started rambling incoherently about allah ackbar?

There isn't any reason to believe she is in a state of shock, or she doesn't realize what she is saying.

She is remarkably well composed, well spoken and very descriptive in her testimony.
    If her story is correct, then it is not speculation, it is common sense.
    If her story is incorrect, then... what are we even talking about?

She isn't in a state of shock, but she definitely was when she was near the shooter, and, as such, her ability to perceive events clearly was impaired.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

and obamas cracking jokes

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy Europeans and their silly gun culture. Never will end.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The article mention the guy scream ''Im German'' and ''allah ackabr'', which s od...
    They are some German converts, and a few of them are actually quite radical. Crazy people, basically.

So theoretically it is possible that a born German would commit an Islamist terror attack, altough certainly not likely. But even stranger things are happenening these days.

german police official, right now: 8 people killed, and one additional body found, probably one of the 3 shooters. No indication for islamistic background. (this statement could be police tactic too, but in the past at warnings it always was communicated if a threat was islamistic).

as far as is assumed in germany, it could as well be the group of 3 ex-RAF members who were doing bank and treasure transport robberys in the underground for the last few years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

What other media , like cnn and daily mail are reporting is utter bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    From BBC. Doesn't seem to agree with CNNs "Allah Ackbar" witness.
    Neither does it disagree.

On the balance of probabilities, given that we have two independent witness accounts, one saying they did shout Allah Ackbar, the other witness saying they heard an anti foreign slur, it is quite likely than not, that the second witness interpreted Allah Ackbar, not fulling understanding its meaning, as an anti foreign slur. Both statements do, by a narrow margin, support each other, and lead us to the conclusion that he did indeed shout it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    What other media , like cnn and daily mail are reporting is utter bullshit.
    Well they exploit the fact that most people who use them do not understand the German sources.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fucking worst thing about these beta cucked manlets is that - they are believing they are fighting for the right cause.
    I love when those who praise dictatorships think others are fighting for the wrong cause.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Seems like this radical way of thinking is spreading more rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, so far, we can be near certain that the rooftop guy and the McDonald's guy are the same:

I think it is very likely that he is the one dead person they are investigating. There were reports that they check the backpack of that person for explosives. Now I would guess it was a single crazy person with no religious or fascist motive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, so far, we can be near certain that the rooftop guy and the McDonald's guy are the same:

Yeah but I'd assume if he was amongst the dead, they'd know. They have video footage of him and his clothes. They should be easily able to figure it out. If he is among the dead and no other shooters exist. This would by both absurd and warrant some real tough questions being asked at how this could slip by.

Quote Originally Posted by Jork View Post

On the balance of probabilities, given that we have two independent witness accounts, one saying they did shout Allah Ackbar, the other witness saying they heard an anti foreign slur, it is quite likely than not, that the second witness interpreted Allah Ackbar, not fulling understanding its meaning, as an anti foreign slur. Both statements do, by a narrow margin, support each other, and lead us to the conclusion that he did indeed shout it.
    That's quite impressive mental acrobatics you're performing there. I'll give it a 9.8/10. Not too shabby at all...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jork View Post

Yes, a German witness misunderstood a German slur for an Arabic phrase. That seems totally likely.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    You are going out of your way to snap up some of the earliest reports, hearsay and other stuff ignoring that the narrative has moved far beyond them at this point and reheating them.
    Police are searching for three shooters.

You link a video of one. Are they triplets in identical clothing?

Why are you trying so hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You know that near death situations makes people not having the best memory of the events and are usually discounted without solid evidences to support them?
    Sure, I realize that.

However this was what, an hour later after the attack? She really didn't have to remember all that much or rely on her memory all that much.

So your only choice is either she is making it up or telling the truth.

I don't think her memory is going to change or be distorted enough for her to not remember correctly when she said she heard the gunman yelling "allah ackbar".
    Last edited by Super Friendly Kitty Cat; 2016-07-22 at 10:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you fall into the same category of animals.
    And what animal is that? You spending time thinking about my sex life too?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Someone acting tough online is certainly a paragon of manhood.

It's well known that in the middle ages, to become a knight, you had to go scream that people were cucks.
    HAHAHA! You are the reason why I'm using these words anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Yeah but I'd assume if he was amongst the dead, they'd know. They have video footage of him and his clothes. They should be easily able to figure it out. If he is among the dead and no other shooters exist. This would by both absurd and warrant some real tough questions being asked at how this could slip by.
    Like I said, there was a report that they are checking a backpack of a dead person for explosives with a robot. So it could be him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I love when those who praise dictatorships think others are fighting for the wrong cause.
    Are you stupid or what? Serious question.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-22 at 10:30 PM.