Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Even the title of the email is saying as much... I'll go with intentionally ironic...
    You have so much hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did the OP go? I want to thank them for a great example of irony...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You have so much hope.
    I don't... I am giddy about the sort of replies this will generate... So few people read beyond the headline... I'm willing to bet I'll be called a Hillary supporter for even pointing out what the email is.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    https://grabien.com/file.php?id=92355

Yup, that's from Ben Carson.

Are you saying Cruz and Christie aren't crazy oompa lumpas?
    Seeing as I don't know what a crazy oompa lumpa is, I am unequipped to answer that question. If your point though is that any republican is by default foolish/ignorant/crazy/radical/(adjective) then you have proven MY point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Nah honestly I didn't at this point less Trump catches a bullet he has this won.

I don't really need to know more of Hillary's corruption. The bodies and covering up rape is honestly enough to convince me she is a horrible person.
    I'm probably going to sound like a shill but the whole clinton body count list is to be honest pathetic. Its just a bunch of conspiracy theories snitched together that was made as long as it can to prevent people from even bothering to fact check it, despite being disproven mutliple times. I remeber that guy @Encore who tried to push that narrative here yesterday.

Also OP you should read the e-mail before posting this subject it would avoid this embarasing moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    thx4provepoint /pat
    Your point is flawed, based on the fact you didn't even read the source...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Did you read the linked email or are ignorantly accepting it as true?
    Hillary is a pro-Wall Street, pro-big banks, pro-exporting jobs, pro-tax shelters for corporations, rich old White person who supported the Iraq war (until it became fashionable to oppose it), and opposed gay marriage (until it became fashionable to support it).

Shes everything leftists say they hate but shes the only President they want.
    ^Here's the truth for you.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Natrii View Post
    She will still get my vote, because it is slightly better than the alternative. Corrupted Psychopath > Crazy Oompa Lumpa I have picked my poison.
    Successful Businessman, with a history of saying the same stuff for 30 years, and being incredibly progressive when it comes to women and minorities in Business. > Corrupted Psychopath...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Seeing as I don't know what a crazy oompa lumpa is, I am unequipped to answer that question. If your point though is that any republican is by default foolish/ignorant/crazy/radical/(adjective) then you have proven MY point.
    Let's see how Trump supporters reply in this thread, to test out the "foolish" theory?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't kid yourself. If the Republicans had picked Cruz, Christie, Carson, Fiorina, Kasich, Bush, should I go on, you would have said the exact same thing about why you were voting for Hillary.
    Honestly I would Easily Take Jeb Over Hillary.

What the fuck is this? You quoted someone else's statements/opinion of Hillary and decided it was fact?

I think you're a zebra. You can't dispute this, it's fact now. What sort of diet do you subsist on? Mostly grasses and leaves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    ^Here's the truth for you.
    Are you sure that's not Trump and you didn't read the actual source? It sounds a lot like Trump... As in, Hillary does not list making corporate taxes so low, it makes loopholes redundant, but it's on Trump's site. Hillary does not own business that outsources jobs, Trump does. Trump opposes gay marriage still and his 'bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon, they are good people' is repeated in many of his speeches.

Yeah, I'll go with 'didn't read source', just like you did here...

I think his point is the Trump is pretty similar to Hillary is most ways and yet because she is a democrat she is the virtuous choice, where Trump the republican is an unspeakable horror.
    He's the same in those departments but he also wants to isolate America and waste money on a wall that is intangibly expensive and stop NAFTA (which is a lot of jobs for all countries involved). He's Hillary except doubling down on the terrible.

Idc, I'm voting for Deez Nuts anyway. He got'em!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    She will still get my vote, because it is slightly better than the alternative. Corrupted Psychopath > Crazy Oompa Lumpa I have picked my poison.
    Isn't it great that these two people are the best USA could come up with to be the next president?

Mmm, all that exceptionalism - can you smell it in the air?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What the fuck is this? You quoted someone else's statements/opinion of Hillary and decided it was fact?

I think you're a zebra. You can't dispute this, it's fact now. What sort of diet do you subsist on? Mostly grasses and leaves?
    Not trying to argue with you, cause I like your point, but why was Zebra the first thing you came up with?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Idc, I'm voting for Deez Nuts anyway. He got'em!
    He did not meet the age restrictions

Are you sure that's not Trump and you didn't read the actual source? It sounds a lot like Trump... As in, Hillary does not list making corporate taxes so low, it makes loopholes redundant, but it's on Trump's site. Hillary does not own business that outsources jobs, Trump does. Trump opposes gay marriage still and his 'bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon, they are good people' is repeated in many of his speeches.
    Wait so you're telling me that the same Team Hillary who was just busted for "counting on voter ignorance" didn't post the candidates real intentions and loyalties on a website design to solicit support from ..ignorant voters?

If I could link meme's I'd be dropping a hard surprised cat right now.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I'm probably going to sound like a shill but the whole clinton body count list is to be honest pathetic. Its just a bunch of conspiracy theories snitched together that was made as long as it can to prevent people from even bothering to fact check it, despite being disproven mutliple times. I remeber that guy @Encore who tried to push that narrative here yesterday.

Also OP you should read the e-mail before posting this subject it would avoid this embarasing moment.
    Why would I be embarrassed? I am not talking about the people she is rumored to of had killed I am talking about the ones who died from her incompetence. As for corruptions... well its not exactly a hard charge to level at her.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    As I think pretty much everyone thought Hillary was corrupted, this takes a wider approach when she tells her delegates to "keep the people ignorant".

You may or may not agree with Trump. This thread is not about this. It's how we put corrupt people on the front line and how we're fine with it.

Don't we have any common sense at all?
    How is that corrupt? If anything this makes her refusal even more understandable. Look what happened to Obama with Rev. Wright, look what they are trying to do to Clinton about Saul Alinsky. Guilt by association is a mainstay in politics because the general public is too stupid to understand how that is fallacious reasoning. Clinton says a nice word about a guy who is later arrested or accused of a crime and all of a sudden it is as if she committed the crime herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

I don't have an opinion about this, beside the fact that I believe political leaders are corrupt.

I gave sources. It's your job to read them and make your mind, not mine.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Not trying to argue with you, cause I like your point, but why was Zebra the first thing you came up with?
    I have no idea, actually. Zebras are beautiful and majestic creatures