Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello all

8/10, that transmorg get me in the authentic "old school" pandaren!

First time posting but i cant share my transmorg until i have posted a couple of times it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Tazze View Post
    First time posting but i cant share my transmorg until i have posted a couple of times it seems
    Are you able to post the URL as text?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can try

"You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

No dice, sorry

I was not really into the whole transmorg thingy until a few weeks ago when i started playing WoW again, and got lucky drops :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I can try

"You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

No dice, sorry

I was not really into the whole transmorg thingy until a few weeks ago when i started playing WoW again, and got lucky drops :P
    Just post the url and leave a space somewhere.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Just post the url and leave a space somewhere.
    Here goes:

https: //postimg.org/image/fv0zyggw7

https: //postimg.org/image/e4hywyzd3

https: //postimg.org/image/5nigm1uo7

This is my Warlock, my first ever char in WoW, started playing in the BC

Here goes:

https: //postimg.org/image/fv0zyggw7

https: //postimg.org/image/e4hywyzd3

https: //postimg.org/image/5nigm1uo7

This is my Warlock, my first ever char in WoW, started playing in the BC
    The lighting makes it a little hard to see, but the shoulders go really well with the robe. The helm clashes a bit though, and it looks a little awkward on a worgen. 6/10

Clicky for full-size!

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    The lighting makes it a little hard to see, but the shoulders go really well with the robe. The helm clashes a bit though, and it looks a little awkward on a worgen. 6/10

Clicky for full-size!

Really enjoy the color scheme and that amazing looking sword! 9/10

Thanks to pre-patch I now have a gnome priest.
    keep it posi.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicles View Post
    Really enjoy the color scheme and that amazing looking sword! 9/10

Thanks to pre-patch I now have a gnome priest.
    While I do love some old school xmogs, the staff isn't doing it for me. Maybe get Staff of Immaculate Recovery. Overall 6/10!

My fire mage...

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttonmasher View Post

I like the goblin set. 8.5/10
    OWWW My eyes hurt! But I'd never lose you in a crowd. Raid marker never needed. :P

- - - Updated - - -

My new werewolf subtlety rogue: "A dark stalker who leaps from the shadows to ambush his unsuspecting prey."

I put this together in the new wardrobe feature. I'd have to do some research to determine if the original pieces were linked, but I love how the little details match - furry edges of lining along the seams on shoulders, legs, gloves...

My biggest criteria for the set was that it had to look like something I could sneak around in. I've never been a fan of shiny glowing armor on rogues or hunters - how would you stalk prey like that? Also wanted to have shoulders that were low-profile and non-bulky. Streamlined for traveling light and squeezing through tight secret passages. I do have a flashier set for when I'm playing pirate, but for subtlety this suits my tastes.

Update: Looks like most of the pieces are level 40ish green items. I like them better than most raid sets! (for sneaky rogue that is). Looking at details, I feel certain they were designed by one artist to go together, but were never released as a set.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-07-23 at 06:45 PM. Reason: better pic, character concept

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    @DarklingThrush 7/10 it looks nice, but nothing really special about it though -not a fan of the shoulders-
    @Takarazuka the shoulders go well with the set, sadly i don't think the same of the sword, also IMHO it would look better with a shirt on 7/10

My hunter wanted to play dress up and now he is a mage :P (Trying to get Terrorpene -chuckle- to match the set with that pet)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    @DarklingThrush 7/10 it looks nice, but nothing really special about it though -not a fan of the shoulders-
    @Takarazuka the shoulders go well with the set, sadly i don't think the same of the sword, also IMHO it would look better with a shirt on 7/10

My hunter wanted to play dress up and now he is a mage :P (Trying to get Terrorpene -chuckle- to match the set with that pet)
    Nice and clean fire magus impression, you sneaky hunter. The dragon themed tabard was a very good choice :). Only 6/10 because hidden shoulders.

Last edited by mmocb314ee0be7; 2016-07-22 at 04:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    -snip-
    7/10 I like the pointy hat and overall it looks nice, like some arcane witch or something.

Here's my pandaren hunter (can't post images or links yet)

i.imgur.com/KkamDtX.jpg

Need transmo legendary items, guys

Another one, this one quite a bit less inspired than the last, although it matches my beard quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinzen View Post
    Hm, I do like the hunter legs and gloves with the shaman pieces, but the belt makes it look more appropriate for a troll mog than a pandaren mog. Now the sword is a great choice for a pandaren! 6/10

Clicky for full-size!

@AndaliteBandit

eh, I like the set, good mix of both level up sets from WoD, you look like you belong in Highmountain as a NPC. 8/10, had to minus points because it really only is a combo of the 2 level up plate sets.

Current set in Legion, actually sorta old, but it goes well with my favorite recolor of the Skull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Hm, I do like the hunter legs and gloves with the shaman pieces, but the belt makes it look more appropriate for a troll mog than a pandaren mog. Now the sword is a great choice for a pandaren! 6/10

*Snip snip Tauren snip*
    8.5/10, i really like this and i really like how it looks with the race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    Nice and clean fire magus impression, you sneaky hunter. The dragon themed tabard was a very good choice . Only 6/10 because hidden shoulders.
    There aren't any shoulders that would match the set and those that match a little break it out of the "Mage-like" set, also what's wrong with no shoulders?

Note: I have been thinking on changing the head piece to the fire crown (its less showy and it shares the model with a cloth item, so its even more mage-like maybe :P )

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Another one, this one quite a bit less inspired than the last, although it matches my beard quite nicely.

How long will it take for people to stop posting cm/t3 in this thread?
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    How long will it take for people to stop posting cm/t3 in this thread?
    I posted a very unique one not too long ago, I wanted change.

Current hunter-mog.

Ohai Khaz, 8/10 set, looks very nice with the matching colors and more subtle style.