Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why some people say ''spoiling the next expansion'' you wut m8, there's no direct referance saying the next expansion is a 40 year timeskip. They could be forshadowing an eventual timeskip through several expansions, hell it could even be in a Warcraft 4. This is the type of major thing that could indeed end in it's roots, an RTS. (Not that it would really matter to me one way or another)

The ''spoiling the next expansion'' thing is nonesense. Expect several expansions before that, expect more ''Mists of Pandaria'', aka more personal conflicts. Warcraft is nowhere near over, however, they are pointing at what the eventual end will be.

Oh and fun fact, the entire Comic is a flashback from the very first panel, see the white hair on the eyebrows?

As a side note, maybe people can stop bitching about Illidan, as Illidan is obviously the one who will deal a major blow to the Legion (like he should be), and not ''the chosen one'' like some of you people have been moaning recently.

Could that be foreshadowing the final WoW fight against the Void or something? Read the comic again and figured the "many many years" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Not of technology.
    not yet. its only a matter of time
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Could that be foreshadowing the final WoW fight against the Void or something? Read the comic again and figured the "many many years" part.
    Honestly given the age jump in Anduin it may very well be foreshadowing Warcraft 4.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Don't you think the last pannel is here to shut up people saying "Illidan will lead the Army of the Light??? But you said it was Anduin!!!!".
    Yep, maybe Illidan will lead the Army of the Light, but he will die too, and Anduin will lead the Golden Army... later.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly given the age jump in Anduin it may very well be foreshadowing Warcraft 4.
    I dont think Warcraft 4 is actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Exactly, I can see Blizzard make us ending the Warcraft Story with a new RTC like Warcraft 4. The Loop would be completed.

- - - Updated - - -

But Warcraft 4 could be released in 4 or 5 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I did not expect Anduin to live that long to be honest
    He took a bell thrice himself on his own body and lived. I say he had quite the good chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    But Warcraft 4 could be released in 4 or 5 years
    Starcraft is the priced kid of Blizzard when it comes to RTS. They have no need of Warcraft 4.

Expect a WoW 2 rather than a WC4.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-07-23 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Lothar wasn't High King. Lothar also wasn't leader of a nation. Lothar also wasn't handed the position because of who his daddy was. He also didn't keep the position for more than 1 war.

There's a lot of differences between what Lothar was and High King.
    Im just saying anduin has no political power in any other nation on the alliance

I wonder in the time of old Anduin how many current heroes are still alive and how many new heroes have emerged.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-07-22 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I wonder in the time of old Anduin how many current heroes are still alive and how many new heroes have emerged.
    Maybe from this expansion to the next and the one after it we go through large timeskips + Anduin getting a Khadgar-like curse. This is the only way I can think of to have a consistent expansion which includes an old Anduin along with the "many many years" title.

Deleted
    this is basicly: we dragged this legion plot for 10 years and we'll do it for 10 more years so put on your seatbelts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    There's not really any Legion in Stormheim.
    ...lol. Except for, you know, Skovald and all of his Vrykul.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to think the last page implies that we've long defeated Sargeras, and now stand against the ultimate battle of Light vs Shadow; against the Void Lords. To keep some sense of GRRMesque danger to Anduin's royal person, remember that Khadgar was aged via Medivh's fel magic. Anduin may encounter the same.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    I like to think the last page implies that we've long defeated Sargeras, and now stand against the ultimate battle of Light vs Shadow; against the Void Lords. To keep some sense of GRRMesque danger to Anduin's royal person, remember that Khadgar was aged via Medivh's fel magic. Anduin may encounter the same.
    I don't believe Anduin will be magically aged like Khadgar, but i do agree with the rest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Humans in other games and stories that i have seen have always been "jack of all trades, master of none"

Blizzard humans on the other hand are "jack of all trades, master of everything"
    So... they all are DnD 5E Bards?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I don't believe Anduin will be magically aged like Khadgar, but i do agree with the rest

- - - Updated - - -

So... they all are DnD 5E Bards?
    Idk never played 5e
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

So was that Varian's sword that Anduin had there briefly? I guess that answers what happened to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder.... do NOT call other people trolls (unless you're referring to the race). Infractions will be had if it continues. Also don't post memes and junk images.... IF you have a problem with another poster, please use the report feature. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    So was that Varian's sword that Anduin had there briefly? I guess that answers what happened to it.

Yes, it is!

I was waiting the whole time though for Anduin to say something to the effect of "The Wolf is gone forever, and I am the LIGHT that remains.... I am the LION", going off his namesake and all, and establishing himself.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Duuuuuuuuuuudes!!!
    His throne is in the EXODAR!!! Do you know what it meaaaaaaaaans?
    1/ Stormwind is destroyed
    But...But.. they just fixed the park
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Just a reminder.... do NOT call other people trolls (unless you're referring to the race). Infractions will be had if it continues. Also don't post memes and junk images.... IF you have a problem with another poster, please use the report feature. Thanks!

Yes, it is!

I was waiting the whole time though for Anduin to say something to the effect of "The Wolf is gone forever, and I am the LIGHT that remains.... I am the LION", going off his namesake and all, and establishing himself.
    I wonder if this will reign in the 'Varian is alive!' people, though I guess we'll still have to see the cinematic to know if that theory has a prayer of being true or not. As for the Lion, well he IS named after the previous Lion of Azeroth.