Page 97 of 136 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why spend money on gear that won't last beyond a month anyways. This obsessions with pre-patch optimizing is silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Why spend money on gear that won't last beyond a month anyways. This obsessions with pre-patch optimizing is silly.
    Same reason why people are going to spend silly money on that Dalaran ring in Legion. Dedication and fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Same reason why people are going to spend silly money on that Dalaran ring in Legion. Dedication and fun.
    Spending Money is Fun to you??? My word i buy alot of shit in WOW but never have i once ever said spending gold is fun >< (You make me Giggle)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    Spending Money is Fun to you??? My word i buy alot of shit in WOW but never have i once ever said spending gold is fun >< (You make me Giggle)
    Power is fun to me, which is purchased by money. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    they are both equal but sand mens is much better it proccs to often
    It has a 2 minute ICD, how could it possibly proc too often? The reason it is strong is because it procs at good times (I wonder what else happens to have a 2 min cd?). Plus, it doesn't follow RPPM, which took a huge hit this patch.

I don't really see a problem with spending 30k on one of our two strongest trinkets for the next ~6 resets - that is such a miniscule amount of gold, and some people do actually find it fun to maximize their damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    It has a 2 minute ICD, how could it possibly proc too often? The reason it is strong is because it procs at good times (I wonder what else happens to have a 2 min cd?). Plus, it doesn't follow RPPM, which took a huge hit this patch.

I don't really see a problem with spending 30k on one of our two strongest trinkets for the next ~6 resets - that is such a miniscule amount of gold, and some people do actually find it fun to maximize their damage.
    well on my server I sell them for around 100k...so I see why some people won't buy em

Deleted
    Not Elemental specfic, but also not worth making a topic about.

Is Astral Recall useless now? As far as i could see, there is no glyph anymore that allows you to teleport to Stormwind/Orgrimmar. So it basicly just is a second Heartstone now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post

Is Astral Recall useless now? As far as i could see, there is no glyph anymore that allows you to teleport to Stormwind/Orgrimmar. So it basicly just is a second Heartstone now?
    I really miss that Glyph. Such a nice little QOL perk for Shammies. I was hoping it would re-appear but it doesn't look like it.

Deleted

It doesn't share cooldown with HS, so it's still very useful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simcaz View Post
    It doesn't share cooldown with HS, so it's still very useful
    Would of prefered a Teleport to Stormwind

7+ Year Old Account
    was hoping that they would make it so Shamans and only shamans could set a second Hearthstone point....but that would ofc make us OP. I mean we arnt mages but a way to shiift through space and time to another point in the universe should be a shaman thing specially if we have been there before ><

Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    was hoping that they would make it so Shamans and only shamans could set a second Hearthstone point....but that would ofc make us OP. I mean we arnt mages but a way to shiift through space and time to another point in the universe should be a shaman thing specially if we have been there before ><

I mean, technically, everyone has three hearthstone points: Garrison, Dalaran, and Hearthstone. It's easy enough to get from Dalaran to Stormwind as is.

Would of prefered a Teleport to Stormwind
    Buy the cloaks that do that. Honeslty if you hearth somewhere with a portal to stormwind you already have 3 effective ports to SW. (dalaran, HS, recall) - if you need more, get the cloaks.

oh right, 4 with garrison.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2016-07-22 at 05:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Buy the cloaks that do that. Honeslty if you hearth somewhere with a portal to stormwind you already have 3 effective ports to SW. (dalaran, HS, recall) - if you need more, get the cloaks.
    Thats not the point. There was no reason to remove the glyph.

Thats not the point. There was no reason to remove the glyph.
    Blizz disagrees - they clearly felt the glyph was superfluous and in their stated goal of pruning unnecessary skills/abilities/glyphs, it therefore could go.

Whether or not you like that decision is now irrelevant - we've given you options to deal with it instead - complaining that it shouldn't have been removed really serves no benefit other than to vent...which I suppose you are entitled to, but might be better served doing that in a different thread, or on blizz forums where it'd stand a better chance of being taken as feedback
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2016-07-22 at 05:54 PM.

I have my ancestral recall set to Golden Lantern anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Blizz disagrees - they clearly felt the glyph was superfluous and in their stated goal of pruning unnecessary skills/abilities/glyphs, it therefore could go.

Whether or not you like that decision is now irrelevant - we've given you options to deal with it instead - complaining that it shouldn't have been removed really serves no benefit other than to vent...which I suppose you are entitled to, but might be better served doing that in a different thread, or on blizz forums where it'd stand a better chance of being taken as feedback
    Yep, totally removing not only a QoL perk but also a piece of class fantasy in form of a direct teleport to the Earth Shrines (a Shaman thing) is justified. Please just go away, troll.

Not to mention that Shaman has currently 4 minor glyphs, non of them are directly for Elemental. Another 4 will be added with the release of Legion, I suppose. But non of them even come close to fullfil their new role of cosmetic shiet like other classes have.... decreasing the size of Elementals by 15% - FUCK, YEAH!

Mage - 6 glyphs

- changes the appearance of your water ele
    - visual effect after using Combustion
    - sheeped mobs are larger

Druid - 10 glyphs

- just leaving a link here, since it hurts me seeing actual good minor glyphs http://www.wowhead.com/items/glyphs/druid

Wether or not you think Blizzard is right here is totally irrelevant - your behaivor posting in this forum section, and in an Ele specific thread, just suggest that you've no interest whatsoever. Go discuss minor glyphs on the Druid forums.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2016-07-22 at 11:27 PM.

Questiong related to Mythic+ dungeons. So far I have been running the standard Ascendance build. Great on bosses, weak on packs. Up to mythic 4+ this was fine, but at higher lvls it feels like im falling too far behind other classes outside of boosfights...

What are other elementals running in higher mythic+ dungeons as talent setup? Assuming an LR/Icefury build, what is the cast prio? fs>LvB>FrostShock(with buff)>Icefury>filler?

Holy shit, I just played my Affliction Lock in PvP today....why the fuck did I ever bother with my Elemental Shaman. On my Lock, I am an unkillable damage-dealing GOD!!!!

Really LOVE Icefuy for pvp. Some may not agree but w/e