Deleted

what happenend to 1k winter?

- new battle every 10 minutes
    - the entire realmpool can enter the same battle and even people from complete other realms (if you can manage to phase them, since they destroyed realm hopping)
    - mobs are "little" bit stronger now - ok
    - as the attacking faction, you can't use top left/right stations to spawn vehicles - clearly bugged
    - you can fly during a battle, you will get the "you will be dismounted in 10sec" message, but it's completly random and after waiting few seconds, you can fly again - clearly bugged
    - you sometimes get random messages like "horde captured 1k winter", if they didnt - maybe its some other realm?
    - you won't be grouped with anybody participating in the battle. you used to be in a group, so this is clearly bugged
    - you can enter a 1k winter battle without being lvl 100 - this didnt worked before (even as a lvl 1, you can enter now)
    - quests still give honor
    - some battles are randomly finished and a new battle will start in 10min, no credits are given
    - sometimes after midnight, you are kicked out of 1k winter and after reentering, the city belongs to the opposite faction

i don't know, if anything is intended. maybe the 10min timer, which is great and the realmpool/x-realm. low levels are great too, because you can obtain some achievements more easier.

in the end, this is a complete mess and clown fiesta and no one does know, if anything of this is intended. i'm also wondering, why there arent any patchnotes, if this would be intended.

one last remark: in the end of Mop, 1k winter was removed from the bg interface and after asking if there will be an overhaul, they said "nah we are busy creating great content for WoD" (this are basically the words from holinka@twitter). "content in wod", XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. i don't think they spent time or effort in legion to actually revamp 1k winter, so i think its a bugged mess.
    Last edited by mmoc52398e7931; 2016-07-22 at 05:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf is 1k winter??

Deleted
    oh sorry, its wintergrasp

Ok what the hell is 1k wintergrasp?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you call it 1k winter? What does the 1k stand for? One thousand? What does that even mean when it comes to Wintergrasp?

We'll be level 1000 before Blizzard balances Wintergrasp for current content?

Dumbfuck just call it Wintergrasp

I'm genuinely interested in how "Wintergrasp" can be shortened to "1k winter"

Ok so I looked into this and apparently in the German client it is called Tausendwinter which is Thousand Winter, hence 1k winter.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Ok so I looked into this and apparently in the German client it is called Tausendwinter which is Thousand Winter, hence 1k winter.
    this.

/10char

Themoreyouknow.wav

Blizzard is going out of its way to make sure wintergrasp and tol barad become figments of our imagination.

I think they said they want to update them to be queued for like ashran will be at 110. But then they've been saying that for 2 expansions now.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Blizzard is going out of its way to make sure wintergrasp and tol barad become figments of our imagination.

I think they said they want to update them to be queued for like ashran will be at 110. But then they've been saying that for 2 expansions now.
    Holinka refuses to admit Trashcan was pretty much a failure compared to those two and has even verbally assaulted people on Twitter over criticizing it(of course deleted them shortly after saying it).