Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ok, first off... he's saying "Here's option A and here's option B, I think A is more likely so that's why it's more likely." So yeah, it's crazy talk. Don't worry about it.

Second, what video of someone saying fuck foreigners? If you mean the rooftop video, it was really hard to tell who said what. You have to remember, it's not just one balcony. It's a multi-apartment building and it was quite obvious that it was several balconies that were witnessing the scene. The guy calling the dude a wanker was from a different balcony, I'm fairly certain about that.
    yea but also if thats true the conversation doesn't really make sense. why does he say "now i had to get a gun and shoot you"?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Police Munich twitter says public traffic is up and running again. i guess it's game over ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    http://www.tagesschau.de/newsticker/...nchen-101.html

Police is going to hold a press conference in about an hour. It will be live streamed
    They better speak English.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    the video is weird. the sound is too clear even if he was shouting from the parking lot
    Voices carry pretty well in urban environment if everything else is quiet due to a lockdown. But it is wierd that there are no sirens, i'll give ysou that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Link to the vid? I'll translate it for you.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b6_1469220804

Here's one, looking for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    They better speak English.
    Why would they? They're german police.

I have a question, is the gunman saying "fuck foreigners" or are the people in the vicinity who saw who the gunman was reacting to his non-german nationality?
    That kinda highlights the point though...we don't know who the shooter(s) are or what their motivation is/was yet.

So it could be another attack from Muslim extremists, either home grown (as most attacks have been so far) or refugee. Or, it could be an anti-migrant attack, which are less common but are absolutely a thing.

I just wish everyone would calm the fuck down and get out of their trenches until local law enforcement comes out with some actual information that isn't based off of a single eyewitness account, something that's notoriously unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Why would they? They're german police.
    Swedish police speak English just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question, is the gunman saying "fuck foreigners" or are the people in the vicinity who saw who the gunman was reacting to his non-german nationality?
    Really? That's what you yell when you see a person gunning down innocent people, "Fuck foreigners"?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

i think the police already knows what happened from the 100 eye witnesses from inside which have not yet spoken to the media because they were almost immediately treated inside the shopping center. we'll hear it in 45 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Voices carry pretty well in urban environment if everything else is quiet due to a lockdown. But it is wierd that there are no sirens, i'll give ysou that.
    There are sirens after he shot. We dont know if this is the beginning of the attack or if he attacked before already.

Deleted
    I wouldn't interpret too much into the video. it's hard to make out who is actually talking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That kinda highlights the point though...we don't know who the shooter(s) are or what their motivation is/was yet.

So it could be another attack from Muslim extremists, either home grown (as most attacks have been so far) or refugee. Or, it could be an anti-migrant attack, which are less common but are absolutely a thing.

I just wish everyone would calm the fuck down and get out of their trenches until local law enforcement comes out with some actual information that isn't based off of a single eyewitness account, something that's notoriously unreliable.
    Facts? Facts? We don't need no stinking facts.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Facts? Facts? We don't need no stinking facts.
    Oh...well then...I have a badge instead. Do you need a stinking badge?

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/756553983250931712

This is the video you're talking about?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

IF he's a terrorist is definitely homegrown his german, atleast what is heard in the parking lot video, is textbook. Most 2nd generation immigrants don't speak that "accent" free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I wouldn't interpret too much into the video. it's hard to make out who is actually talking.
    The way the guy on the roof reacts makes it clear that he is the one with the clear german voice while the heavily bavarian accent guy is somewhere on a balcony. Theres a 3rd voice insulting him 1 time too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Police Munich twitter says public traffic is up and running again. i guess it's game over ?
    Not really. Just seen interviews with a police representative (not from Munich tho) and a security expert and they still consider it possible that there were three attackers.

Basically the consensus is, that if it was a concerted attack of a group, it was muslims; while a single attacker might also have been a (apolitical) madman or right-wing extremist. There will be an official press briefing of Munich police at 2 am local time.

edit: but yeah, public transport gets reinstated now
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2016-07-22 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    yea but also if thats true the conversation doesn't really make sense. why does he say "now i had to get a gun and shoot you"?
    You're right. The conversation doesn't make sense. That's why I'm curious what's going on. The typical radical Islamists don't engage in actual conversations like that. They just care about killing people. I think this may really be a lunatic jumping on a bandwagon rather than an actual terrorist.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What, you mean the US going into the Middle East fucking everything up and leaving the shit to Europe to clean up? Yeah great, you know where you can shove your prayers?
    And slavery is the reason why Da'vante shot Darnell last night. Stop bowing down before your victimhood pyramid narrative and at least be willing to bestow some level of personal responsibility on Muslims.