Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its not a toy, but I realized my battle horn no longer works :C

10+ Year Old Account
    So in a patch where much utility has been removed, damage and survivability have gone down, and obvious adjustments like tweaking dungeon difficulty as well as HFC's difficulty went a few days without any action... you're complaining about toys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    So in a patch where much utility has been removed, damage and survivability have gone down, and obvious adjustments like tweaking dungeon difficulty as well as HFC's difficulty went a few days without any action... you're complaining about toys?
    I push the, used to push the, loot-a-rang key more than many abilities. It's yet another thing that went away on my action bar. Now I have to run around with my cursor in the lower middle of the screen all the time. Bleah. Just like the good ol days.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Its not a toy, but I realized my battle horn no longer works :C
    It still works, just not where you would like it to.

hahahah "Painful toy nerfs."
    Funniest sentence I've read in a while.
    Welcome to MMOChamp brother!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I don't even really pay attention to toy items anymore. A good chunk of them are like a 30 second effect with a cooldown of up to several hours.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Loot-a-rang was actually the only one i used. And i used it a lot, on my every character. I can't really imagine how to play without it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Avianna's Feather only works in draenor now =(
    dint it Always just work in draenor?

Deleted
    Having a lot of items made into toys so they need binding as opposed to taking up an inventory slot is what gripes me.

I have inventory slots coming out the wazoo after the item changes, I'd much rather have my engineering teleport devices in the same bag slot they've been for 8 years if that was an option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everbloom Frond. Hurt my warrior deeply.

Everbloom fond only works in dreanor now. I think it worked elsewhere before.

Most painful toy nerf was Aviana's feather of course, its like nerfing your only flying mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    You could always pass along instead of going into every "negative" thread to piss on everyone with an opinion that doesn't align with yours.
    Uh... it's det. His way of being negative is to whine at anyone criticizing Blizzard. I've quite literally never seen him criticize Blizzard. Ever.

More OT, I think this kind of thing applies to some of the profession items too, like tents. I don't really get why, with everything they need to do, they take the time to do all of these changes. They may be easy to change, but they need to be QAed, etc and for every "Oh, that's not hard" change, we add time. If they weren't 15 months away from the last patch, eh. But they are.
    Last edited by clevin; 2016-07-22 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    yes no one besides you and some other guy over in the corner cares about toys. i used the loot a rang like once and decided it wasnt worth the hassle to find 1 more keybind to use and wait for it to reach the target.
    A simple modifier bind is all it took to loot on the run but I guess that's beyond your macro writing skills.

Also you don't speak for everyone else so cut the crap about "...you and some other guy".

15+ Year Old Account
    I will miss the feather dearly Most useful and fun toy ever.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I totally get you. Every time I think complaints have reached a new low....another thread comes along to prove me wrong...
    you guys are so mature that you just had to complain about complaining.

For those of you missing Aviana's Feather, I have good news! There are two items(and a third which helps some) in Legion that can somewhat replicate what you'd get from AF.

Brulfist Idol is purchased from a vendor just outside of Thunder Totem. It sends you high in the air. Not qutie as high as AF, but high still. You can also use this just after using the X-52 rocket helm for more height.

Rocfeather Skyhorn Kite is made from combining 4 items found around Highmountain. This is basically a 1min glider with a 2min cd. Use it when you've reached the top of your Brulfist send up. Or just use it when jumping off of a mountain. I use it a LOT in beta.

Emerald Winds is acquired from an achievement offered by... Aviana. Yep! A touch north of Nesigwary's in Highmountain, you can find Aviana near a lake. Accept her quest but catch all 10 orbs instead of the 6 the quest requires, and this item is sent to you in the mail. Basically, clicking it gives you an extra action button. Clicking that button every few seconds makes you lose no altitude. Using this with the kite makes you stay aloft even longer. The item lasts for 2mins or until you reach ground.

For those missing the Frond: The Devilsaur Lunchbox is purchasable for 1000 Ancient Mana. Not exactly the same as the Frond, but close enough.
    Last edited by Koochulu; 2016-07-23 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, It used to work anywhere you could fly as long as you were out of combat.

Used to save my ass a bunch when I teleport to zones that would have Alliance lying in wait, such as Caverns of Time. I Bubbled, Nitro boost and as soon as I left combat I could shoot up in the air to make my get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Loot-a-rang was actually the only one i used. And i used it a lot, on my every character. I can't really imagine how to play without it.
    Yep, pretty much mandatory for me too. Such a huge QoL improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    yes no one besides you and some other guy over in the corner cares about toys. i used the loot a rang like once and decided it wasnt worth the hassle to find 1 more keybind to use and wait for it to reach the target.
    It's useful in dungeons or when aoe farming something, not only is it faster, but it helps you find a corpse if you don't know where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    NO longer can I troll the Auction House with the Toy Train Set because no one choo choos anymore. For shame Blizzard!!!
    That's the one that upset me the most too. Anyone who really hated it could buy a Toy Train Wrecker to counter it so I don't see why it had to be changed.